[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly happened to Christine Cavanaugh? She retired suddenly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (294KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
294KB, 1920x1080px
What exactly happened to Christine Cavanaugh? She retired suddenly in 2001 at the height of her career, and it was never explained why. She died in 2014 but the cause was never explained, though all rumors point towards Leukemia...but at the same time, no one lives with that for thirteen years, then just dies.

Apparently the police investigated and did an autopsy, too, and you rarely see that for a disease/natural causes type death.
>>
File: 1.png (18KB, 768x559px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
18KB, 768x559px
HEY OP, fuck you and your celebrity obsession threads!
>>
Probably psychological problems culminating in suicide that the family wanted to keep quiet.
>>
>>17120802
There is literally nothing wrong with sucking dog dicks.
>>
>>17120873
I know that... but there's something apparently wrong with people sucking my dick... ;-;
>>
It's possible. There is a blood disorder which used to be called 'pre-leukemia' which some forms of can last for ten years or more before developing into fatal problems. The type with the longest life expectancy is the type least likely to cause leukemia. But it's a disorder which basically fucks up your blood cells, so the distinction between it and leukemia is minimal for a non-medical person.
>>
>>17121082
>no one lives with that for thirteen years, then just dies.
That's what I was replying to, missed putting the quote in.
>>
Sad, she was cute.
>>
>>17120861
That's a bold assumption to make without any evidence.
>>
>>17120798
she was a lizard person died of salmonela
>>
>>17122118
Seems the most likely, that or a drug problem but there would probably be police records if that were the case. I think both of those are somewhat more likely than some kind of chronic disease. People usually look for support when fighting cancer or something.

Whatever it was I will say that it seems like her family is keeping a lid on it and she wasn't a major enough celebrity for anyone to do real digging.

If I had as much free time as I used to this is the kind of thing I'd look into. I'm always interested in what kills people.
>>
>>17120798
no, they do autopsies for pretty much any kind of death unless the answer is stupid obvious.
she retired, got sick and died. that's it
>>
>>17120798
Isn't that the rabbit from the scat incest pedophilia comic?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.