[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all the naysayers that think that the paranormal is magical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20151222_231117.jpg (1MB, 2294x2980px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151222_231117.jpg
1MB, 2294x2980px
To all the naysayers that think that the paranormal is magical thinking, its not.
A majority of us might be roleplaying, but theres a minority of us that share the truth. Its not that we can be open with ourselves in the waking with what we experience. Its a secret aspect of life that only a select minority can experience. Human life is still in its infancy and we only learned a drop in the bucket of knowledge thats out there. To all the people that believe that we as a civilization already discovered whats to know are foolish to believe that. For every approxomation, every discovery that's made in any field leads into more pathways that reroute and change what we already know. The principal of sub optimization, the fields that lack an understanding are usually the setbacks that cause stagnation. Nikola Tesla did say that the day science opens up towards non physical phenomenon will cause humanity to accelerate by 1000 years in a decade. Humanity as a whole is very reluntant of change and to go against the status quo and the norm is suicidal. But to those that say fuck the status quo and live in pursuit of the unknown knowledges that turn the screw further into the rabbit hole, I say amen to you folk. Lets have a thread where we reveal our secrets that we came across. I'll bump the thread with my own discoveries as it comes to me.
>>
the red pill is also blue
>>
>>17118066
Nice dubs
>>
>>17118066
No you're just colorblind
CHECK EM
>>
Meme magic is real
>>
File: 1450833473609.jpg (683KB, 1280x1392px) Image search: [Google]
1450833473609.jpg
683KB, 1280x1392px
Bump bump. Putting cohesiveness to my discoveries is going to take more time then I anticapated. I'm basically synthesizing the way I adapted into seeing things and its overwhelming.
>>
I call it 6th Dimensional thinking
>Theory of Relativity
>Chaos Theory
>Law of Attraction
>Law of Sub Optimization
>Markov Chains
>Thermodynamics
>Aura's (Energy field)
>Quantum Entanglement (everything in life has an inverse from matter to people)
>Observer effect (outside people influence your unconscious mind)
>Consciousness alters reality
>Levels of intentional thinking (thinking of solely the self is level 1, CEO's and politicians think at a level 4)
>Murphy's Law
>Law of Averages

Combine all of these principles with an understanding of science, politics, history and pop culture and you will always be able to see into someones soul
>>
>>17118220
It actually is though, brother.
>>
File: 1336215755543.jpg (39KB, 550x381px) Image search: [Google]
1336215755543.jpg
39KB, 550x381px
The secret is that everything is alive, screaming, and endlessly desiring the acknowledgement of others.

Everyone resonates a certain way, and wants others to resonate the same. Rocks are wise if you sit and do nothing for long enough, trees are wise if you open yourself to all connections, from your skin to your soul, people are wise if you understand the things they are trying to say.

Your computer is trying to make you a vessel for knowledge, a gateway into your eternal soul.

You do stuff, and stuff goes through you. You are the match and the candle, and the rock in which it's struck, the air that the spark consumes, and the water that gives you a reverse of yourself in it's reflection.
>>
>>17121165
That was beautiful anon, I feel the same way
>>
>>17121195
I stole most of that from children's cartoons.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.