[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I astral projected for the first time the other day. To make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (7KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 213x237px
So I astral projected for the first time the other day. To make a long story short the moment I learned to fly I tried to leave earth, go to space and was absolutely terrified for some reason, so I came back. Has /x/ expierenced this?

Lucid dreaming expierences in general
>>
Shameless self bump^
>>
Please continue,annon
>>
>>17117727
All I did was follow a group of kids funning. They flew so I followed and I went straight up and saw all black and this overwhelming fear overtook me. It didn't seem natural but I mean I have never been to space...
>>
>>17117743
Running*
>>
how did u achieve astral projection
>>
>>17117678
Isn't astral projection and lucid dreaming 2 different things?
>>
>>17118202
yes they are, OP is confusing the 2.
>>
>>17118218
>>17118202
Lucid dreaming = becoming conscious while already in the dreaming body

Astral projection = being aware of the entire transition of consciousness from the physical body to the dreaming body. Or put in another way: falling asleep consciously
>>
>>17118227
dream plane =/= astral plane =/= self plane
>>
>>17118227
wrong, a little google search would've helped you out

Astral projection (or astral travel) is an interpretation of an out-of-body experience (OBE) that assumes the existence of an "astral body" separate from the physical body and capable of travelling outside it.
>>
>Was always too scared to leave Earth
>ended up back in my body every time it started happening
>one time it started, I did the usually "no no I want to go back" b.s.
>changed my mind at the last moment
>met Jesus and Satan in a spaceship behind the moon called the Third Eye

it was kind of neat

Jesus manifested as a Portuguese woman. Robe, crown of thorns, but a Portuguese woman. Satan buzzed my hand with one of those joke-store hand-buzzers.

I think we were at some sort of cocktail party/meet and greet for
i'm bored of typing this up now fuck it
>>
>>17118338
sounds like a lucid dream, i've had pleanty of lucid dreams where i've "met" angels. Only lucid dreams though.
>>
Sorry to clarify it was an astral projection. I saw my physical body once it begun
>>
>>17117678
You wore purple sweatpants to astral project. Jesus. I hope nothing saw you, I don't want superior races to think we all dress like that. Would it kill you to dress up a little before you go gallivanting through space?
>>
>>17118670
They were dark blue not purple, but then agian im partially color blind so you could be right
>>
>>17117678
>astral projected
>dreaming

/thread
>>
I've been trying to astral project, but haven't had much success.. Any advice?
>>
Kind of sort of related. I have had dreams of visiting other planets. One was possibly Mars. The surface was red and dusty. All I really remember is there being a rover next to me,and a small twig with leaves sticking up out of the ground. However,I formed a thought where I said I wanted to go somewhere else. Before I knew it,I went to this planet that was obviously another Earth. But it was REALLY windy. I could see what looked like humans walking around,but it was just so windy that I couldnt walk down the hill I was on. So it was like a twin Earth or a parallel universe maybe,but with constant wind. And then I woke up. Im sure I was lucid,but obviously I dont think it was astral projection. If it was,Im a very very lucky person.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.