[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I want your opinion on something, /x/. So I was on my way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: pict1.jpg (318KB, 1350x1963px) Image search: [Google]
pict1.jpg
318KB, 1350x1963px
So I want your opinion on something, /x/.
So I was on my way home from the store just now (just after 6 PM) and some guy was passing by me on his bike. After he had gotten ahead of me, I heard him say "oh shit" and I looked at him and saw that he was looking up. I looked up in the sky and saw what looked to be some sort of missile or rocket flying across the sky. Now I don't live a big city but there's a couple hundred thousand people living here so I doubt we were the only ones who saw it. I live in the central valley in California, so there's not a whole lot nearby besides Sacramento. Either way, it looked to be at a sort of lower altitude, and was going quite fast. Faster than any jet should be going at that altitude. There were no other lights either besides one single bright one. The light was so strong that it was illuminating the contrail as well. The strangest thing about it was that there was no sound. Usually if a jet is flying at such a low altitude you would hear it after a little bit, but there was no sound at all, and I watched it for nearly a minute until it disappeared. After it disappeared I stood there for another minute or so waiting for a sound and yet there was nothing. At first I thought it was a meteor of some sort but the guy on the bike said it was going at a straight angle, not descending at all. I have no idea what to think of this, so what do you guys think?
>>
>>17117544
your fine m8 just goverment testing. i live in georgia and one flew over my town. you live near a base or something.
>>
>>17117549
Not sure, I've heard that we have silos in the Altamont mountains at the edge of the valley, the mountains are like a thirty minute drive out or so.
>>
>>17117558
if it was a nuke it would be over by now. so dont worry. probably just a dry missle test or a new aircraft.
>>
>>17117564
I wasn't thinking it was a nuke necessarily, but I wasn't sure.
>>
>>17117570
you say you live in California right? what direction was it going in?
>>
>>17117575
East to nearly South East. I live in Manteca so South East of here is Ripon and then Modesto.
>>
>>17117583
well if its a new type of craft its going back to area 51 if not its just a dry test.
>>
>>17117588
I was literally just thinking that it could be going back to Area 51 because that's about the direction it was going. Thanks, I just wanted to figure out what it could be.
>>
your welcome, also im the guy who made a thread about enchanting swords, know anything about it? i want to enchant a sword to act like the muramasa blades and then sell it to some random jerk off. it could be funny.
>>
>>17117583
Is la Costa still selling bomb as alpastor?
>>
>>17117601
shit you might be right. other people are reporting it. could be ayylmaos.
>>
>>17117601
m8 a bunch of people reported this shit just now.>>17117738
>>
>>17117583
yo im in modesto and didnt see anything.
>>
>>17117800
Yo I'm laying in bed and I didn't anything
>>
>>17117544
All good OP I live in Sacramento, it was only a missile launched from a sub
>>
>>17117544
I live in Clovis near Fresno, I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Sometimes I see high altitude jets leave contrails that sometimes appear to be low altitude and glowing.
>>
there ya go m9, thing was a falling sat
>>
>>17117663
Fuck yea man, its still delicious as shit too
>>
>>17120091
i live in sacramento too and can confirm: all good
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.