[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Innawoods, doing a little bow hunting today in the fog and rain,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
Innawoods, doing a little bow hunting today in the fog and rain, /x/ (pic related)

Let's have a good ole' fashion innawoods green text thread. Doesn't have to be OC. Let me see what you got.
>>
>>17115179
Hey, I'm going inna woods today too. I love this kinda weather.
>>
File: no.png (177KB, 440x800px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
177KB, 440x800px
I don't have a good one but apparently nobody does

>be me
>at my cousin's house
>Jackson Tennessee
>small farm
>they make their own jelly and stuff
>16 acres of land
>about 10 acres of field
>about 6 acres of wood
>the fielded area gets more and more dense with plants the closer you get to the woods

>me, brothers, and cousins in the woods swimming in a creek
>get out for some reason
>start walking back to the house
>about 16 acres away from the house
>it wouldn't seem like that far a walk if I had some company
>but I was all alone
>after walking for about 4 minutes I hear something beside me in the thick tangles of the field
>think it's some animal but I can't be sure
>realize it's just one of my cousin's trying to sneak up on me
>call his name
>it's not him
>I hear the animal rustling around in the plants like crazy
>it stops and gets dead silent
>I'm petrified
>It runs right past me into and crosses my path and runs into the woods
>it was huge and black and ran on four legs
>inb4 it was a bbc with legs
>I had never seen an animal run so fast
>I asked my cousins what they if they had ever >seen an animal like that
>they all told me no

Pic related it's my cousin
>>
>>17119603
NWTN fag here. You probably saw a panther of some sort. My grandmother told me that she saw large spotted panthers just east of Dresden around Como as a teen, back in the early to mid thirties. And just recently there was a sighting of a panther in the bottoms between Martin and Union City.

So yeah, this part of TN has had, and probably still has, some big ass cats running around.
>>
>>17119603
>>17119702
Alabama anon here, also I'm op. I've heard rumors that we have panthers here. I can also confirm that they're in Florida. I was in Florida hunting once, and as I was driving out of the woods, one happened to dart across the road. Pretty frightening.

So TN anon, sounds like you were being stalked by a predator, and for whatever reason, it didn't want to attack.
>>
>>17119702
>>17120308
I'm going back to Jackson this week. I'll post if something else happens innawoods
>>
>>17119603
Black bear. They are indigenous to the area, are large but not gigantic like brown bears, can run quite fast (a little over 37mph, which is quite fast in comparison to your average human), and have a natural fear of humans (unless it's a momma with cubs, in which case you best expect a smack down if you don't book it).

>>17119702
Black panthers do not exist (and due to genetics for what people think they are, which is melanistic cougars, aren't even physically possible, since the genes for melanism only exist in spotted cats, which the cougar is not). Now, the big black cats we're accustomed to are melanistic leopards and jaguars. Fortunately for those of us in the US, especially those living in the South, leopards don't live on this continent or the one under us, and the jaguars range doesn't extend to the US (except in the case of exactly one Jaguar living somewhere near Colorado. Poor dude will never get puss puss). Also, all 'big' cats in the Americas are actually quite small, Jaguars and cougars having about the same range of 120-210 lbs, depending on the sex and where the animal is from. At most, they only stand about 3 feet tall for both species (Jaguars max height being closer to 2.5 feet). So the likelihood of this being a mythical 'panther' is very small. Plus, if it had been a big cat and anon had been that close to it, it probably would have tried to attack anon instead of run away due to proximity. They're also not as likely to be up and prowling around during the day, since cats are crepuscular and are most active at dawn and dusk.

tl;dr Anon it was a black bear.
>>
Is any body going to fucking post a story
>>
ok, so for some reason I thought it would be cool to walk trough dark forest. I know these woods pretty good. Come up on a group of people with a fire dancing around. It was pretty weird I left. I guess they were just drunk partying. Kinda wish I would have popped out and screamed "gotta nigga".
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1856x3742px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1856x3742px
Slav anon. This looks like a thread where I can post my stories. This is not mine but I will post them later.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.