[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the freemasons, /x/? After listening in to conversations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 12

File: freemason_symbol.png (70KB, 312x310px) Image search: [Google]
freemason_symbol.png
70KB, 312x310px
What are the freemasons, /x/?

After listening in to conversations that I wasn't ever supposed to hear, I learned recently that my dad and grandfather are part of it.

What am I in for?
>>
Depends.
Okay.
Nothing.
>>
>>17115104
A lot of shit my friend, STAY AWAY from them, if you value your life, morals and soul, stay away from these illuminati lodges. Just say that you didn't listen to anything, and if you did, excuse yourself and promise to NEVER do it again. Don't consider joining them, don't consider siding with them, just STAY AWAY!
>>
>>17115109
>2015
>still thinking masons run the "illuminati"
>>
>>17115121
The illuminati run the masons, you got it wrong.
The Freemasons are NOT christians, in any way, shape or form.
>>
>>17115104
Unlimited amounts of secret gay sex. That is what the G stands for.

But seriously, in my country, it is mostly like a club where you exchange favors and such, like jobs, loans, high ranking positions and so on.

I've seen religious groups been more mafioso than the Freemasons tho.
>>
>>17115124
Who said they were Christians? Masons can pick any religion they want but they have to have faith in a higher power in order to join.

Also the illuminati is just a catch phase for groups that wanted separation of church and state. That name isn't used today and was only released to the public as a distraction. And your right about the masons not running the show, they are used like puppets to distract from the people who are really in control.
>>
You can't serve two masters!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F8K1Ktp5zg
>>
>>17115128
Yea, same here about the favours, a mate of mine is a member and says it's basically just a place to network and help each other out, an example being a building firm getting a council member to help pass planning permission.
>>
>>17115104
My grandfather was a priest and he passed away some years ago. When we were emptying his apartment and going through his things we found out that he had been a member of the knights templar.

Considering that he had been the top dog when it came to the church in the entire southern region of my country he was probably way caught up in it.

We didn't find any revealing documents more than invitations to private dinners with the symbol and some rings and cufflinks but considering that he owned several houses and land all over the place which i'm sure he got through the group since his salary wasn't close to pay for all of it.

Not sure what the difference is between the Templars and Freemasons or if it's the same thing but my dad and his brothers denied knowing anything about it.
>>
>>17115175
All Freemasons I know of, have a ring with the same cross as the Templars used to have, also the same as the one you often see in the Catholic church. Not sure if it has anything to do with the Knights Templar, just a symbol that you are a Freemason I'd guess.
>>
File: Breivik-Templer-celle2_990336a.jpg (30KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Breivik-Templer-celle2_990336a.jpg
30KB, 1024x576px
>>17115175
>templars
>>
File: TemplarRitualBaphomet.jpg (64KB, 300x456px) Image search: [Google]
TemplarRitualBaphomet.jpg
64KB, 300x456px
>>17115193
>>
File: pope.jpg (148KB, 740x493px) Image search: [Google]
pope.jpg
148KB, 740x493px
The cross on the rings I've seen looks more like these if I remember correctly.
>>
File: freemason ring.jpg (7KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
freemason ring.jpg
7KB, 400x300px
Here we have the same type of ring.
>>
>>17115104
My grandfather and great grandfather were both masons. Honestly for most normal people who join it its just a guild with some weird traditions. You join, you're the higher ups' little bitch for a while, you do what they tell you, you rise up through the ranks, then you can make the newbies be your little bitch. Honestly if you're good at any trades, it's probably got some pretty nice benefits.
>>
>>17115124
>The Freemasons are NOT christians
The Christian ones are.
The Hindu ones probably not.

>>17115175
Knight Templar is a side degree in Freemasonry. Most Christian Masons join it.
>>
theyre Italian. G could mean graduate. Also government.
>>
>>17115800
Possibly Greek.
>>
>>17115124
the illuminati do not run the masons
>>
freemasons are a joke. its like a country club or a second frat for geezers who are not in college anymore

they dont control anything . a secret society that every one knows the name of and i can find their buildings on maps?!?!?!

come get me when you find a building that doesnt exist on maps and is blocked out on google maps better than shit on the moon run by people who dont use a club name and address one another with nicknames only
>>
>>17116445
>a secret society that every one knows the name of and i can find their buildings on maps
Which is why Masonry never claimed to be a secret society. Only moronic detractors do that.
>>
>>17115800
>theyre Italian
How dare you, sir.
>>
freemasons like all that mysterious templar bullshit. all the secret societies do. but as other people have mentioned, they're more or less just boys' clubs where people can network and make under-the-table deals and favors and what-not.
>>
>>17115166
so theyre the mafia?
>>
File: Mason-Bitch.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Mason-Bitch.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
Freemason here.
Power
Power
And more Power
>>
>>17119969
>implying
Sick tats brew!
>>
>>17115104
I have a lot of Freemason lodges in my area, Virginia 540. And lions club? Lions something
>>
>>17115213
Umbrella corp
>>
>>17115784
>The Christian ones are.
>The Hindu ones probably not.

Hindu's aren't Christians, that's racist...
>>
>>17115104
you know its just a community service and charity organization right? they spend their time trying to recruit "brothers" and contributing through society so they look good in the community.
scottishrite.org
all you tinheads talking about the illuminati dont know fucking shit. Fucking faggots.
>>
>>17120041
Oh well spotted...
>>
>>17120064
Not exactly, but they aren't some super secretive shadow group either. The Scottish Rite in particular teaches a lot about the Kabbalah and other Ancient Mystery teachings. The Shriners are the charity wing of the Masons.

I had the pleasure of being invited to my local Masonic lodge after contacting the Worshipful Master of the lodge through email. He gave me a pretty cool tour of the different rooms. The temple room was pretty stunning, with stained glass windows, an altar, a throne type chair, and the two pillars with a sun and moon on top.
>>
>>17115213
That is a ring worn by Swedish Rite masons, worn by 8th degree members (the system has 10 degrees)
>>
>>17115104
What are you in for?

Silly aprons, lots of hand shakes and possibly goat sex.
>>
You will propably get a lot of good friends, booze and weird parties.

T.knower of things
>>
>>17115104
G for Goyim.
>>
A friend has had two masons from separate lodges recommend he join.
Hes not much of a club person, and he doesn't believe in a higher power, so he hasn't.

And the nearest lodge had quite the scandal a few years ago after it got public that there were hookers and blow parties put on by a half dozen members.

Great grandfather was secretly a mason. No one in the family knew until after his death.

Far as I can tell, unless you're excessively high in it, it's just a networking club, no different from a rotary org or country club.
>>
>>17121910
It's not just a networking group, especially with the weird shit they do.
>>
>>17121914
If you're entry level, you're not part of the weird shit.
Base level rituals aren't the weird shit. You're just taking part in a closed group where you can rub elbows and get some special treatment.

If you can somehow get yourself to a high degree, then you might get into the weird shit, but you're not gonna talk about it, not without risking what you've built.
>>
File: WP_20151224_03_32_28_Pro.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151224_03_32_28_Pro.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
>>17115213
wtf is that even
>>
is demolay the same thing
>inb4 ban
im 18 and max age is 21 too join
>>
>>17122617
DeMolay is part of Masonry, yeah
>>
Well you're kind of an idiot for posting that here, so your chances just keep getting slimmer and slimmer for not getting kidnapped.
>>
I was in demolay but left at 16.
>>
>>17115104
What are you in for? Probably nothing.

What is Freemasonry? Freemasonry is the fourth Western religion, the first, second, and third being Orthodox Christianity, Roman Cathlic Papism, and Protestantism. Papism departed from the Church, and each religion that has followed is basically a more degenerate form of Christianity. Freemasonry has degenerated to the point where it is half-way to Judaism, which of course is the religion that hates Christians the most, especially Orthodox Christians, but really anything to do with Christ. Of course it is not politically correct to say that, so they make up some nonsense about being compatible with everything while having their own rituals and mythology about rebuilding the temple and all sorts of other things that come from Judaism. In short, Freemasonry makes no sense at all, but it's current form of the new thing that comes in as degenerating Christianity continues to degenerate.
>>
>>17121925
>high degree, then you might get into the weird shit
Such as?

>>17122617
It's a Masonic youth group. Not really part of Masonry, but facilitated by it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mArL6hYyQC8
>>
>>17115104
It's a bunch of old people doing local charity work.
Also, like me, you are a "Lewis". You would get special priviledges if you joined.
>>
>>17115784
Hindu's can't join the Masons, at least in my local sects. Only monotheistic religions are allowed.
>>
>>17123125
Of course they can. India has one of the largest (jurisdictional) Masonic populations.
It's not monotheism, it's believe in a supreme diety, which Hindus, and even most pagan beliefs have.
>>
>>17115175
Honestly, your grandad must've been pretty good at keeping secrets. Masons and Templars are excommunicated if found out.
>>
>>17123134
>Masons and Templars are excommunicated if found out.
Only if they're Catholic, and even then, only if it goes through the Holy See. The previous Bishop of Melbourne was a member of the Victorian Grand Lodge with no problems.
>>
Grandfather was one, my dad wasn't.
Can I still get in on legacy? I have no proof he was one.
>>
>>17123422
Yea, you don't need legacy to get in. The only thing like that is if you join the same lodge your ancestor was a member of, you get precedence over other candidates (no matter whom else they are).
>>
File: 2015-05-20-17-05-08.jpg (345KB, 539x537px) Image search: [Google]
2015-05-20-17-05-08.jpg
345KB, 539x537px
Masonic "weird shit" = Child sacrifice/ritual abuse, hazing and homosexual activity
>>
>>17122655
what did they do
>>
>>17123500
Sounds like 4chan to me.
>>
>>17115104
It's just a fraternity for middle aged men with silly customs, it's not what the illuminati nutbags think it is.
>>
>>17122617
DeMolay is an associated masonic organization. It is not directly attached to blue lodge like Scottish or York Rite though. If you have any questions about it, I am currently an active DeMolay member and I'll be able to tell you anything that is public knowledge. DeMolay is, like Masonry, an organization with secrets, but not a secret organization.
>>
>>17115104
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU

a lot of butt fucking you faggot
>>
do I do anything cult related can I get killed.
>>
>>17124833
>>17124820
whoops forgit too quote
>>
>>17124820
I shouldn't join should i
>>
You know an organization is actually secret when people don't have a name for it

For instance,
>the USA has the CIA
>Russia had the KGB
>Israel has Mossad
>the UK has MI6 or whatever
>China's spy network doesn't even HAVE a name
>>
>>17115104
>After listening in to conversations that I wasn't ever supposed to hear, I learned recently that my dad and grandfather are part of it.
Freemasonry isn't a secret, Freemasons are usually quite proud of being part of a lodge. I've never been to one but they emphasize self-improvement and brotherhood and all that shit.

The most sinister thing about them is probably rich people networking, but that happens in every private club. So maybe they enable corruption but I doubt they're a front for the NWO or whatever.
>>
>>17124851
Yes yes, we've all seen Kingsman.
>>
>>17124851
It's called the Ministry of State Security in China.
>>
File: 1450790623068.png (66KB, 312x310px) Image search: [Google]
1450790623068.png
66KB, 312x310px
>>
Feeemasons are just a bunch of old rich white guys who pay for public buildings so they can get their name on a plaque and "be remembered"
>>
>>17121910
I too heard of this debacle. I heard of it from a friend in the masons. 616 representing
>>
>>17120124
Thrones and stained glass? Sign me up
>>
>>17116445
It's a fraternity where you hang out with your bros and they are there for you when you need them. They support philanthropic causes specifically so they aren't getting together for selfish reasons. How is that a joke? Are you comparing it to your secret spooky society of magics that you aren't telling us about?
>>
>>17115104

illuminati? haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVF5x-YzUBY
>>
>>17115104
I wish my father decided to join the Masons. My grandfather was one. Since he is dead, and my father never joined I am now missing out on incredible opportunities, and contacts to get ahead easily in life.

You're lucky OP. You're probably going to end up being very well off to say the least.
>>
>>17125200
So pillars of society?
>>
>>17120124
That's interesting? What was the content of your message to him? And how did he respond?
>>
>>17125750
>I am now missing out
Why? Did you get blackballed for trying to join for mercenary motives?
>>
>>17125087
>watched covert affairs
me too anon XD
>>
>>17124833
No, I wouldn't consider it to be a cult due to the fact that you can leave at any point, and most cults would want to keep you around. We do quite a lot of civic service, similar to the masons, but we raise the money through fundraising as opposed to membership dues.
>>
>>17115104
they have some big gay ass parties in which they give mutual blowjobs while wearing fedoras
>>
>>17119969
What kind of "power"?
>>
its a group of faggots that like to talk shit but wont do shit about it
>>
>>17129599
Are we talking about /x/?
>>
>>17115109
>Being this autistic
>>
I can't comment on anything beyond my local lodge, but I know at least half of all the masons in my town and they range from harmless to very good Christians. All they really do is host charity events.
>>
>>17131165
That's what my knowledge of Freemasonry is. I mean.. I feel they definitely have some secret teachings and things. What do the rituals/traditions entail, and is there any merit in the homosexual theories?
>>
>>17131282
>What do the rituals/traditions entail
The only ritual I've seen was the public induction of a new Worshipful Master. It was pretty tame but there was an emphasis on walking in exact patterns across the room and which cardinal direction the participants face at any given time. Like the WM before the ceremony is seated facing one direction (I forget which) then after the ceremony he is seated facing east, I believe, although iirc the physical positions (and thus their direction) of the officers rotate throughout the year. it's worth noting though that my local lodge is a repurposed building and does not adhere to the traditional Masonic dimensions (the building should lie longways north-south I believe, while this one sits west-east).
>and is there any merit in the homosexual theories?
Absolutely none.
>>
>>17131313
>the building should lie longways north-south I believe, while this one sits west-east
Other way around, old boy. A lodge, like all churches and cathedrals should always face east to west, with the WM sitting in the east.

>Bro JW, where is your place in the Lodge?
>In the South.
>And why are you so placed?
>To mark the sun at meridian, to call the brethren from labour to refreshment, refreshment to labour, so that pleasure and profit may result.
>Bro SW, where is your place in the lodge?
>In the west.
>And why are you so placed?
>To mark the setting sun, to assist the WM in opening and working the lodge, and to close it as his command.
>Wor. IPM, where is the WM's place in the lodge?
>In the east.
>Why is he so placed?
>As the sun rises in the east to open and illumine the day, so is the WM placed in the east to open the lodge and employ and instruct the brethren in Freemasonry.
>>
>>17131500
Aye, that's it. Had it mixed up.
>>
>>17115104

LOOK IT UP 4DJKALIDS BEN FRANKLIN KILLED KIDS AND THEY FOUND THEM IN HIS BASEMENT

TRU STORY
>>
File: 1441453034742.jpg (128KB, 679x960px) Image search: [Google]
1441453034742.jpg
128KB, 679x960px
>>17115124
>NOT christians
>>
>>17127204
whats the deal with the rituals you do every month.
>>
File: 480.jpg (25KB, 480x370px) Image search: [Google]
480.jpg
25KB, 480x370px
Can I join the Freemasons if my great grandfather was one?
>>
why wouldnt you be able to be a part of those conversations? if you dont make it dont feel bad. who says you're in for anything....
>>
>>17133263
More like lessons for new members. Similar, but stripped back and more philosophical versions of the ancient mystery school initiations.

>>17133285
If you like.
>>
>>17133388
can i know one secret
>>
>>17133388
so its not the evil thing what tinfoilers are talking about. Just meet ups and church basically. Unless thats a secret too just tell me usal things you guys do.
>>
>>17124537
underrated post
>>
>>17133285
No relatives in Freemasonry here.

I joined a few months ago. But lefter after I was initiated. Got bad anxiety for some reason.

You don't have to have relatives to join. You just go hang out a bit, do three interviews and then do your ceremony.

Any me anything if you'd like.
>>
>>17133392
Yea: you can find all of them in the Bible.

>>17133402
Usually or ideally? Usually, a couple of degree ceremonies per year, interspersed with faffing on about charity donations and fundraising.
Ideally, philosophical discussion, educational lectures, and round tables on how best to help the community long term.
>>
>>17133402
it's about worshipping lucifer aka satan
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.