[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why most of the Demons and Angels are male or appear male?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: belial.jpg (22KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
belial.jpg
22KB, 500x508px
Why most of the Demons and Angels are male or appear male? Not much female
>>
>>17112206
Angels in the Bible are supposed to be asexuals.
>>
>>17112206
Think about the people responsible for creating the christian dogma then you have your answer.
>>
File: 221892_1341444629_orig.jpg (251KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
221892_1341444629_orig.jpg
251KB, 1000x625px
>>
>>17112206
Because if you read the bible, thy actually appear like monsters or geometric structures. Art portrays them as male because the aspects commonly associated with the female body (breast, wide hips, ect.) are for creating babies, and angels dont create babies. They need an efficient body to get shit done i.e. - the male body.
>>
>>17112983
>>
Girls are dumb. Send a girl angel to warn prophets of impending doom and they'll end up shopping for lyre and silk robes in another country.
>>
>>17112206
Succubi and Incubi are female. And demons are (at least the way that I picture them) are kinda representations of sins and shit. So there probably are more feminine demons representing Lust or sexuality.
>>
>>17112206
Haha like gods gonna want angels that have to deal with a period.

Plus nobody would take them seriously.
>>
>>17112343
They're also not supposed to be humanoid.
>>
>>17112206
The wisest and most benevolent angel I've had an encounter with is entirely female. I believe guardian angels are always opposite sex from the protectant.
>>
The God and the devil are privileged males who think it's alright to make the high ranks of the underworld MALES and they don't care that they're oppressing all females!!
>>
>>17112206
Actually, I got the impression that they were mostly leaning towards female. They're all explicitly said to be asexual, but something about their interactions made me feel female over male if I had to pick.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 381x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 381x338px
>>17113069
Lel
>>
>>17113078

They appear that way but aren't either.
>>
>>17114623

They get to choose, but can be either.
>>
>>17112889
>>17112983
These are good posts.

>>17112972
My penis likes this post
>>
>>17114855
Yeah, I agree. I'm just saying, from personal reading or whatever, I would place most of them further to the female spectrum to the male. This thread is a bit silly to me, because as a Christian raised fucker, I have ALWAYS seen them as mostly female (read:majority female, still mostly asexual). I find OP's position strange, and would really like to hear what he thinks if it's not just some 500pg long geocities site.
>>
>>17113243
it depends on the angel iirc
>>
>>17113243
>>17114934
Some angels appear as humans. Wingless, totally normal inconspicuous humans. See the story of Sodom & Gomorragh.

The 'non humanoid' angels are from visions (seizures) that Isaiah and others had. Isaiah specifically relayed what he saw Cherubim as, which were four-headed (one man, one lion, one ox, one falcon - supposedly a prophetic vision of the apostles) man with cow/ox legs and hair from the naval down. These pull the throne-chariot of god, and there were four of them. They have four wings, two which are implied to cover the 'shame' and two which are extended.

The Seraphim, however, have eight wings, which overlap eachother to cover a writhing sphere of pure bright blinding light, which is covered in eyes.

That's all I remember off the top of my head.
>>
>>17114940

You're cute.
>>
>>17112206
BECAUSE THEY ARE A REFLECTION OF YOUR OWN CONSCIOUSNESS, AND GENERALLY THE MASCULINE HAS BEEN REGARDED AS "POWERFUL"
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.