[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time posting in x. So im planning on attempting the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: circle_goetia.gif (24KB, 627x837px) Image search: [Google]
circle_goetia.gif
24KB, 627x837px
First time posting in x. So im planning on attempting the goetia, any advice?
>>
>>17111067
dont do it
>>
>>17111067
what's a goetia? can you eat it?
>>
one does not simply "attempt" the goetia
>>
>>17111105
Goetia is a female African-American given name.
>>
AYY LMAO
>>
>>17111067
Don't
>>
Your third eye has to be FULLY open and you have to have mastered telekenenesis perfectly
>>
>>17112309
put simply: you must be a master RPer
>>
>>17112309

>mastered telekenenesis

Mastery of spelling is optional.
>>
>>17111067
i recently became interested in goetia aswell. from what ive reasearched so far its best to summon a less powerful and friendlier/honest demon for your first time. also be polite and know how to dismiss the demon without insulting it.
>>
File: Pentagram.png (80KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Pentagram.png
80KB, 512x512px
Advice: read the "Initiated Interpretation of Magick" which preceeds the Goetia until you understand that "the Demons of the Goetia are portions of the human brains. For example, when I say with Solomon that the spirit Cimeries can bestow upon the magician the gift of logic, what I mean is that by carrying out the operation known as the Invocation of Cimeries, I can activate that portion of my brain which governs the logical faculty and cause it to perform exceptionally."
>>
>>17111110
>>>17111111
>>
>>17112334
Yes yes ive gone through all that already
>>
>>17112309
What is the telekinesis for?
>>
>>17111067
My advice to you is don't. Summoning a demon is wreckless and normally leads to the summoner being possessed. If you really want to try something then stick to astral projecting and energy manipulation instead.
>>
>>17112937

Advanced roleplaying
>>
>>17112334
>"the Demons of the Goetia are portions of the human brains
so wrong it's not even funny. does your brain routinely express itself externally via things known to be associated with demonic activity?, if so then why does it not do this with ANY other phenomenon?.
>>
>>17112953
Fuck that, im gonna go down in history as the next crowley
>>
take pics!
>>
>>17112986
not who you repiled to, but
you got shit on me, kiddo. give yourself 20 years and youll be where i am right now. remember, whatever point you reach, ill always have 20 years of time spent doing research, experimentation, etc. on you. the race began before you started, and im lapping you
>>
>>17113442
>implying you know how old i am and how long ive been doing this

The forces of nature shall bend to my will
>>
live stream it
>>
>>17113442
>>17114043
autistic
>>
>>17111067
>any advice?

Go somewhere else
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.