[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/-tan in progress. Also, spooky personal experience thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (210KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 768x1024px
/x/-tan in progress.

Also, spooky personal experience thread.
Summon her to completion, /x/.
>>
nice one, OP. glad to see an /x/-tan that isn't scared shitless. as for stories:
>be 14 yo
>be a scouting member, go hiking through marches and forrests and shit we have next to town.
>nothing spoopy in daytime, but near dust and dawn it's foggy as hell. talking about "you need ropes to tell where your squad is" foggy.
>we go camping in that region for the week.
>set up camp during daytime, play usual scouting games, hike some more.
>dark, foggy nights, no wind since dense forrest.
>FF 4 days in
>gets nighttime, small bonfire lit up instead of normal campfire for heat but also to disperse fog a little (was way foggier as usual)
>be near fire, it's so foggy people can just see each other, chief staff telling ghost stories, getting tea or coco, good shit.
>begin to notice sounds in the woods muted pretty quickly, ask chief if that's normal.
>he listens as well, says puzzled "no, not really. even with the fog you should hear some wildlife. might be a storm coming soon, though. animals can sense bad weather"
>shrugs it off, continue with ghost story. still quiet.
>a minute later, suddenly out of nowhere, a huge blast of wind, weakening the fire, some tents who dipshits hadn't secured properly flew away. crazy wind doesn't stop, on top of that, see flashes immediately followed by thunder.
>get evac'ed to staff/provision tent, shit is crazy, but somehow we don't lose eachother due to aforementioned rope technique
>stay in tent for entire night, weather keeps being crazy(lightning, windgusts, etc) yet not a single raindrop. some people can sleep through, but wake up half an hour after sleeping, screaming, having horrible nightmares , yet say they can't remember any part of it. one guy who tried to sleep, wide eyed for rest of night, only looking at the tent flap without as much as a blink.
>at about 6/7, as suddenly as it began, it stops.
> one of staff goes out to check damage, comes NOPEing back in, rushes to chief staff and begins wispering to him
cont
>>
>>17107406
Not a big fan of /x/-tan, but wow, actual effort. I actually want to see the finished version when you're done.
>>
>>17107474
cont
>chief and staff-guy have a whisper argument, chief clearly wtf'ing for some reason.
>chief goes out, comes back in after about 10 minutes, quite a grim expression, orders us to pack everything in the truck we came in ASAP.
>do as told, see patches of mulled over dirt everywhere (fog was gone by this time)
>no time to inspect, we are pack everything we can find, some want to look for shit that flew away but chief says to leave it, and get in immediately.
you have to realise that good camping gear isn't that cheap, and our scouting wasn't that rich; we basically lost 3 of our 5 camping tents and most of what was inside, and i know for a fact if this was any other occasion, the chief would have personally thrown us in the general direction of where that shit flew off to to see if we could reclaim any of it.
after about 5 or so years, had left scouting few years back, come across now ex-chief staff in supermarket.
>talk about shit we did on scouting, nice nostalgia trip.
>still don't know what that one trip was all about, asked him about why he was so eager to leave back then since weather had cleared.
>"anon, you saw those patches of kicked up dirt, didn't you? i did that to not create chaos and have people leave because of fear. I know you might not believe me, but on those patches were huge animal paw marks i'd never seen before. for all i knew, they were from bears, though they aren't common here, so i couldn;t take the chance"
>>
Nice, nice... currently inking.

Keep going on, people, and it will be a full-color pic
>>
>>17107406
Awesome /x/ tan, OP. I especially like the thighs kinda bulging out of the socks there..
I don't really have a spooky personal story I can think of but here's a bump.
>>
>Knew/kind of still know this guy who lived in bumfuck for a good part of his childhood
>Interesting guy spent ALOT of time lurking /b/ though but had good taste in games and was funny af
>Comes over to my house for first time we were both 17 at the time
>Spend a good portion of the night playing games on our PC's and discussing internet retardation
>nighttime start telling personal stories
>Tells me about thsi one time he was at his grandparents who owned a good piece of land also in bumfuck
>Says he was over at their house one time fucking around in a field with his bro
>His bro goes inside saying he was hungry
>Guy decides to explore local wooded area still kind of on his grandparents property
>Finds shed
>Long story short he swears to fuck he looked in the window of the shed and saw some sort of half human half animal thing squirming around on the floor
>Says he ran away screaming and didnt want to look behind him in case he saw the thing chasing him
>Claimed he never told anyone about it until now
>Ended the story by saying his grandparents eventually sold the property but didnt list the shed on what was included with the property to the buyer
>I cant think of anything to top that so we go to sleep
He moved away a year ago but we still keep in contact. I was a little hesitant in posting this because i ended up figuring out the guy was a massive bullshitter to people he would just meet in order to inflate his ego and had major mood swings that he eventually had to go to a therapist about
>>
>>17107841
Kinda sounds like he was pulling your leg tbqhwy.
>>
One more for the colors, /x/philes.

It's coming along well. In the incoming days I'll post the full version.
>>
Good job OP, you've got some serious skill.
Told this story here before but it's been a while.
>be me, about 8 years ago.
>pick up friend from class.
>parked in a small parking lot just chilling in my car drinking and listening to music together.
>we notice the building in front of us, an Oddfellows Hall, is abandoned.
>old brick building downtown, 2 or 3 stories.
>fuck yeah, we love urban exploring.
>friend finds a small unlocked window on the ground level.
>we squeeze through it and start checking the place out.
>looks a bit like a church inside.
>split up to cover more ground.
>hear friend calling my name and run back down to the 1st floor.
>friend has found a large box under a bench that looks like a church pew.
>we kneel down, pull it out and open it.
>there's another box inside.
>"Anon, this looks like a coffin..."
>we slowly open it together.
>the dim light from our shitty flip phone screens falls on the skull.
>we let the lid slam back down, push ourselves back and look at each other wide eyed.
>"oh shit..."
>open it again, there's a whole fucking skeleton in there.
>decide we're done for the night and nope out.
>take friend home and go back to my place.
>protective sigils go up, just in case.
>still didn't sleep well that night.
>>
>>17108100
Dubs and spooky skeletons won the colors!
Congratulations.

Plus, this reminds me that in a place near of where I live, there's a small village cemetary with an open-air medieval Ossarium (closed to the public).
For years, edgy kids from the village used to go there with fishing poles to pick up ulnas, ribcages, spines and skulls up from the ground.

When they got caught, they got simply scolded the whole place was merely covered with a tarp, but nearly none of the stolen parts were retrieved.

Supposedly, there are still human bones hidden literally anywhere, in the surrounding woods, in their basements, buried in their gardens, fed to their respective family dogs.

Such is the life in rural Italy.
>>
>>17108148
Fuck yeah, can't wait to see the finished piece. Thanks for making this for us. Didn't even realize I got dubs. On a side note, got any cool stories about rural Italy? American here but my father's side of the family moved here from Italy and Sicily about 100 years ago and we're pretty proud of our heritage so I'd like to hear about the old country.
>>
In elementary school there was this old church really close to the playground. It had a chain link fence around it, but if you went right up to the fence you were only like ten feet from the church. Also, it didn't really look like what you think when you imagine a church. It was probably built to be a house, but was used as some Baptist church. Anyways, there was a legend among the kids that bloody Mary lived in the church. Most of the playground stuff, the slides and monkey bars and such, were on the opposite end of the playground from the church so there wasn't much reason to go over there. But one time me and three other kids went over to the fence to look at the church. There was a window facing us that had green curtains pulled closed. This girl that was with us, Ashley if I remember right, said bloody Mary three times and the curtains pulled back suddenly. We took off back to the safe part of the playground. We didn't see who was in there.
Kind of a lame story, I know, but it's all I got and I wanna see that /x/ tan.
>>
File: vp.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vp.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
>>17108177
Holy fuck, more dubs. You sure are blessed.

I've got a couple of stories first-hand, but unluckily, not from the land of your ancestors, since I live far north.

>urban exploring with my gf
>abandoned pool complex from the 80s
>breaking in wasn't easy, had to walk down some km into thick vegetation, along old train tracks
>I was fairly hoping to make some outdoors quickie, have fun times, take good pics.
>fooling around, taking -wannabe artistic- photos to the decay, the rust, the broken tiles and old graffiti.
>we try skating on the moss that has grown on the internal pool's bottom. She falls on her back and lets out a scream for the surprise.
>not a scratch, everything's ok, we keep exploring.
>since then, through the corridors we've felt kinda strange, and paranoid. Noises around the corners and such.
>no bother, gotta be rats.
>we moved underground, through those that once were tennis fields
>we take a look inside the semi-dark rooms along the corridor.
>tarps, dirty mattresses, plastic bags and a fucking HALF EATEN SANDWICH.
>someone behind us yells at us uninteligible words in romanian or something like that, scaring the shit out of us.

I swear to God, We've never run so long and that fast in our entire fucking life. Adrenaline gave us such a boost that we stopped running just when we bursted past the woods and reached her house, something like 4km away.
I lost my camera that day.

Never gone back to search it.

pic related, part of the complex
>>
>>17107406
Are you the oppenheimer tripfag from /k/?
>>
>>17108261
That place looks awesome. 10/10 would explore with go at.
>tfw no fun gf to explore with now.
>>
>>17108297
sorry I meant these dubs.
>>
>>17108269
>>17108297
>>17108301
What thread on /b/ did you have the unfortunate autism to roll in and get sent here of all places?
>>
File: cromlech.jpg (86KB, 610x401px) Image search: [Google]
cromlech.jpg
86KB, 610x401px
>>17108277
Nope. I don't browse /k/

Second story:
>a couple years ago, I designed and buildt a cromlech in the woods next to my house
>was just a "for fun" pseudoartistic project that came in my mind when I found some stones from a crumbled wall in the field
>had fun building it with my family, giving it actual direction references, with the four seats facing NSWE and some astronomical related circles/paths all around it.
>no particular meaning or occult references, though.
>a couple months ago I decided to check up on it, it was quite some time I didn't do some manteinance and cleaning to the circle.
>I found stones displaced, spirals drawn with white pebbles all around, the remains of a bonfire and fruit "offerings" in the inner circle
>someone actually took it as a legit magic place
>someone is actually making some rituals in a purposeless artistic stone circle
>Cleaned all the mess, got home.

Next month I plan going there again to see if the wannabe wizards have returned.
>>
>>17108319
You gotta fuck with them man! Leave some weird shit or slightly hidden cryptic messages for them to find. Scare the shit out of some edgy kids.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>17108323
Will do.

I have an old Ram Skull that should do the trick. But I don't want it to be stolen, Goddamnit.

Btw, I'm going to sleep now. Gotta work tomorrow.
Goodnight, /x/.

(/x/ tan so far in pic related)
>>
>>17108340
Goodnight, OP. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>17108340
That's gun be gud.
>>
>>17107406
That is beautiful
>>
>>17108340
That's gonna look awesome colored. It should be the new sticky.
>>
>>17108340
awesome
>>
>>17108340
A bump for you, good sir.
>>
Bumpity bump
>>
>>17107406
I'm inspired.
>>
File: Grame lores.jpg (752KB, 1000x1530px) Image search: [Google]
Grame lores.jpg
752KB, 1000x1530px
I'm back.

Gotta do some housekeeping through the evening, so it might take some time. will post updates while working on it.

In the meanwhile, feel free to add some more spooks to the thread, it's appreciated.
>>
File: xtan lores.jpg (125KB, 400x674px) Image search: [Google]
xtan lores.jpg
125KB, 400x674px
Base colors, done
>>
Damn, that looks amazing
>>
>>17111785
Is this your Christmas present to your fellow /x/philes? Coz it's a good one.
>>
File: xtan lores.jpg (120KB, 400x674px) Image search: [Google]
xtan lores.jpg
120KB, 400x674px
>>17112192
Kinda.

Update: 2nd shade layer
>>
File: xtan lores.jpg (218KB, 600x1011px) Image search: [Google]
xtan lores.jpg
218KB, 600x1011px
Here it is, /x/philes.

This is my present for you.

This was not made for attentionfagging.
The reason behind this is far more simple:
No matter how many boards shit on you,
no matter how many faggots troll, shill or scam on this board,
/x/ will alwais have a special place in my heart.
And so will you all.

Have a nice winter solstice.

OPpenheimer - out
>>
>>17112449
Beautiful /x/ tan and words.
>>
>>17112449
You're the hero /x/ deserves. Fuckin'. Saved.

Thank you Based OPenheimer.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 900x600px
>>17112449
today op was not a faggot
you have a place in my heart too, happy solstice motherfucker
>>
But why fat thighs?
>>
>>17112557
>not liking hips
Are you some sort of fag?
>>
>>17112557
i myself prefer to draw thinner figures - but i think her thighs look yummy here
>>
>>17107406
>fat ass not toned ass
>cow tits
>thigh highs + panties with no garter belt

Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>17112806
lol do one more to your liking then
>>
>>17112562

There's hips, and then there's overflowing globby flesh.
>>
>>17112449
Beautiful! Great job, OP! Good words too, I feel the same.
>>
Bump for OC.
>>
>>17112449
You are the OP that /x/ needs. Happy Whatevermas. Come back and draw more for us again sometime.
>>
File: chingchongboomhorishet.jpg (99KB, 992x1192px) Image search: [Google]
chingchongboomhorishet.jpg
99KB, 992x1192px
>>17115690
Who knows. After that suspicios big ass explosion at the port of Tianjin, I wouldn't be surprised of anything
>>
>>17115690
>>17115937
wrong thread, sry
>>
>>17107516
I love your spooks anon.
>>
>>17115937
You can delete your own posts if you do it quick enough.
>>
Bump for /x/mas
>>
File: 1410811684277.jpg (87KB, 612x900px) Image search: [Google]
1410811684277.jpg
87KB, 612x900px
It's getting cold, isn't it?
>>
File: hqalrZH.jpg (220KB, 900x684px) Image search: [Google]
hqalrZH.jpg
220KB, 900x684px
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.