[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is something that I need to get off of my chest. Although

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

This is something that I need to get off of my chest. Although I didn't get the worst of whatever this was, it still brings tears to my eyes typing this up.

Hopefully /x/ can answer some questions, or give me guidance or clarity. Was this some sort of warning? Was this entity passive? Do you think it had any intentions of hurting us?

>be me
>5-6 years ago
>mom works at a resturant, night shift
>weird shit happens, bathrooms lock when the resturant is closed and other peoples voices can be heard when noone else is there
>"lol okay mom"
>she talks about it more and more frequently, she starts to creep me out

>my brother and mother share a car
>mom drives to work in the afternoon, comes home at night
>brother takes the car during the daytime, does whatever the fuck he wants
>he claims that he keeps seeing things in the corner of his eye while he drives
>not other cars, but like a person inside of the car with him
>"lol ok bro"

>brother is pretty /x/, he's into the paranormal spoopy shit
>mom isnt working one night, so he and some friends take the car to abandoned gray's creek school
>tl;dr- there's a school in my area notorious for being haunted and having spooky shit happening at it, everyone who goes there has a spooky experience
>he and his friends only stay for about 5 minutes before heading home
>apparently they heard kids crying and screaming in the distance when they got near the school
>"lol ok bro"

>fast forward about a month
>my brother is driving the car late at night again, mom is off from work
>he says he sees a little girl in the backseat of the car
>doubletakes and sees nothing
>a few minutes later he sees a dark shadow run across the street
>he speeds home and freaks everyone out
>family starts to get concerned
>>
>>17106415

>everything cools down, about a week later the family starts to hear kitchen cabinets opening and closing in the middle of the night
>i hear it too
>every time someone investigates, there's nothing

>mother is sitting with a friend drinking coffee in the kitchen
>we have a trashcan with one of those spinny lids (pic related)
>it starts to spin really hard on its own like someone hit it with all of their might
>the next day she's in the kitchen doing the dishes
>one of the windows explodes from the inside of the house to the yard (inside out)
>mom starts to enforce bible reading/lighting white candles around the house

>about a month later, late-night cabinet slamming persists
>i'm pulling an all-nighter, it's summer vacation
>go into the kitchen for a bowl of cereal
>think i see a little girl for a moment, but shrug it off and think it was a hallucination from lack of sleep
>pale girl with long black hair
>"whatever lol"
>still moderately creeped out, it looked very real, nothing like a typical hallucination

i want to make it clear that my brother had long black hair at the time
>taking a mid-afternoon nap later during my summer vacation
>wake up to my nightstand shaking furiously, and someone who looks like my brother face to face with me
>start to say hey and open up my eyes a bit more
>as the blur disappears i realize its not him
>scream and run out of my room
>only a couple of days later a priest blesses the house

at this point it all stopped, however

>two little girls and their crackhead mom moves into our garage because she can't pay her bills and needs a place to stay
>one of the girls has bright blonde curly hair and is about my age, the other is about 6 and has long black hair
>whenever i look at her i get reminded of the entity that was in my house before
>tl;dr she ends up dying in a traffic accident a month later
>my family and i move out of the house, fully convinced that if we didn't we would die
>>
>>17106422
I don't frequent /x/ so I really don't know what I was dealing with. I don't know what this entity was but I just want some answers and I want to clarify my past.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.