[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Undoubtedly the mods will shut this thread down. They don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (1023KB, 2385x1314px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1023KB, 2385x1314px
Undoubtedly the mods will shut this thread down. They don't want you to know the truth.

Yesterday I found this cryptid, and I took pictures of it. I have yet to find any information on this thing, but it is vicious.

Where do I go from here? Do I contact the government, or will they make me disappear in the middle of the night?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Oh yeah, here are the pics of it.

It is some sort of sick fusion between a snake and a cat.

Please help quickly before the shills remove this thread
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Who to contact? Should I kill this abomination? The world must know the truth
>>
Pet its head, kiss its nose, show him affection and become best buddies.

Through the power of love you now have an exotic friend.
>>
File: bait.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>
Reminder: School Holiday in USA until Jan. 8th.

Under-supervised bored children will be posting retarded crap and weak troll attempts for next few weeks.
>>
>>17104741
>implying this isn't better content than 90% of what we've seen in the past 4 months
>>
>>17104715
Your ferret is really cute, man.
>>
>>17104737
This.
>>
Well it only exists to eat all of your food and hide your soccer ball.
>>
>>17104709
>>17104715
Aw man, I found one of those a long time ago in Texas! I swore I was the only one! I found it I a field outside a small town near what was said to be a refinery, but urban legend said it was some kind of test site since no one from the town actually worked there or knew anyone that did.

But when you would tickle its belly and let it go, it would go crazy and just start running all over the place, almost like you were charging up its power!
>>
Bad move touching that thing OP. It will slowly corupt you, soon you will be haunted by a strange musky odor, then you will begin to obsess over it and soon all you will be able to talk about is how cute it is, then you will be dressing it in human clothes and letting it ride around your shoulders like you were a simple pack animal. Your fate is sealed.
>>
>>17104707
It's the bearer of the curse you fool.
Kill it in a holy place when the sun is shining strongest.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.