[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've just read this and it seems very well thought out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: nibiru-and-arriving-anunnaki-lg.jpg (311KB, 943x721px) Image search: [Google]
nibiru-and-arriving-anunnaki-lg.jpg
311KB, 943x721px
I've just read this and it seems very well thought out and researched - what are your opinions of it?

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/anunnaki/anu_18.htm

Tl;dr - the full account of the history of the Anunnaki, how they control us today and how Attas are stopping the Elite from devastating the Earth
>>
>>17104346
i thought that moon was a pierced fake tit
>>
>well thought out and researched

No it isn't, that whole thing is made up. You might as well believe the Lord of the Rings universe is true because its well thought out, fucking joke.
>>
>>17104375

Shill for Yahweh Detected.

They worship an Alien as God.
>>
File: 1412476780691.png (168KB, 407x379px) Image search: [Google]
1412476780691.png
168KB, 407x379px
>>17104392
Are all of /x/'s rebuttals to crazy unsupported claims "shill detected"?
>>
>>17104354
i think youre a real tit
>>
>>17104415

There is no point in fighting with a brainwashed Zealot like you.

So instead we just call you out.
>>
A man named Sitchin is behind the whole Annunaki fakery. he is dead already, but it's all just fantasy I'm afraid. even the word "Annunaki" is the result of wrong translation. just forget everrything you read it's cheap pulp fiction
>>
>>17104553

Nope, the best Assyriologist in the world was Samuel Noah Kramer. And he did translations of the Sumerian tablets that also talk about the Anunna gods and Nibiru. Before Sitchin.

It was not even Sitchin who came up with it.

You just dont want to admit to the truth of what is in the Source Material.

But what is great is that anyone can go read it for themselves and see it.
>>
>>17104697
you're a strange triangle player
let me check this book for facts
*flips through pages*
it says ur an fagit.
>>
>>17104415
here's the shill
>>
>>17104553
poor fag, read Kramer instead.

web archive books, fag
>>
>>17104375
This. Totally agree. Didn't get pass the first paragraph. Sucked me in with " well thought out and researched " I think this is OP's site. Fuck you OP
>>
>>17104553
He was assassinated by the annunaki :)
>>
This passage is ridiculous. First it states that the Annunaki are reptilian, then it contradicts that reptilian statement by stating that the Annunaki are blond, which is obviously a human trait. The passage also further contradicts itself by stating that gold was never native to Earth and that the Annunaki were 'delighted' to find it there.

The passage is utterly, utterly preposterous, my dear humans.

Transmitted by a benevolent source.
>>
File: gross.png (278KB, 406x428px) Image search: [Google]
gross.png
278KB, 406x428px
>>17104528
It's very hard for schizophrenics and other people so abstracted from reality by their fantasies to confront anyone showing them what their fantasies are.

Accept it anon, there is little to no evidence of Anunnaki garbage, think of all the people like you that just as staunchly contend completely different "theories" as you because it's all really made up and when you base your argument off fickle proofs and speculate from there you can come up with anything at all.
I'm not a Christian, just a sane person trying to steer you away from delusions
>>
>>17104818

The Gold came from Tiamat.

Tiamat was a water planet between Mars and Jupiter and it was destroyed by the Anunnaki and Nibiru.

Tiamat was where all the gold was. And part of Tiamat moved closer to the sun and it became Earth.

Tiamat seeded the new Earth with alot of gold.

Earth was said to be formed in a creation and a re creation. We read this in the Book of the Sons of Fire.

The Asteroid Belt is what is left of Tiamats destruction.

Ceres which is in the Asteroid Belt used to be a moon of Tiamat.

The reason why you think its contradictory is because you dont understand the actually history that our mythology tells us.

It was the Anunnaki who came here and found the gold later on. First it was Alalu. He came here because he knew that Tiamat had a lot of gold and that it was destroyed long ago.

He needed the gold to save his kingship and his planet.

The Reptilians and the Anunnaki are allies they work closely together, it was the Anunna Enki who made us humans with the help of the reptilian geneticists.

Enki is the father of the Aryan Race. Hitler knew all about this stuff.

Tiamat was also called Phaeton by the Greek and it was called Maldek.
>>
>>17104844
There's zero evidence. Why would anyone believe such a thing? My goodness.
>>
>>17104855
Because its what all the old myths say, and I have read them.

You haven't.

But you have heard of the Firmament.

The Firmament is another name for the Hammered Bracelet.

And the Hammered Bracelet is what the Anunna called the Asteroid Belt.

We know the Bible took stories from the sumerian tablets.

So when the Bible talks about the Firmament they took that from the sumerian tablets. We have tablets that talk about the firmament and the waters that separate the waters from the waters.

Remember Tiamat was a large water planet.
>>
>>17104844
There's evidence for gold forming on Earth.

I'd post the links if not for the fact of being on a cell phone.
>>
>>17104858
From the Bible

Gen 1:6

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
Tiamat = Phaeton, which became Earth
Nibiru = Anunnaki Death Star, sometimes called Marduk
Apsu = Our Sun
Ki = Old name for Earth
Kingu = Became our Moon
Gaga = Pluto, used to be a moon of Saturn

And from the Ancient Sumerian Clay Tablets:

To Tiamat, whom he had subdued, the Lord Nibiru then returned.
He made his way to her, paused to view her lifeless body;
To artfully divide the monster in his heart lie was planning.
Then, as a mussel, into two parts he split her,her chest from her lower parts he separated.
Her inner channels he cut apart, her golden veins he beheld with wonder.
Trodding upon her hinder part, the Lord her upper part completely severed.
The North Wind, his helper, from his side he summoned,
To thrust away the severed head the Wind he commanded, in the void to place it.
Nibiru Wind upon Tiamat then hovered, sweeping upon her gushing waters.
Nibiru shot a lightning, to North Wind he gave a signal;
In a brilliance was Tiamat's upper part to a region unknown carried.
With her the bound Kingu was also exiled, of the severed part a companion to be.
The hinder part's fate Nibiru then considered:
As an everlasting trophy of the battle he wished it to be,
A constant reminder in the heavens, the Place of the Battle to enshrine.
With his mace the hinder part he smashed to bits and pieces,
Then strung them together as a band to form a Hammered Bracelet.
Locking them together, as watchmen he stationed them,
A Firmament to divide the waters from the waters.
The Upper Waters above the Firmament from the Waters Below it he separated;
Artful works Nibiru thus fashioned.

cont...
>>
>>17104862
The Lord then crossed the heavens to survey the regions;
From Apsu's quarter to the abode of Gaga he measured the dimensions.
The edge of the Deep Nibiru then examined, toward his birthplace he cast his gaze.
He paused and hesitated; then to the Firmament,the Place of the Battle, slowly he returned.
Passing again in Apsu's region, of the Sun's missing spouse he thought with remorse.
He gazed upon Tiamat's wounded half, to her Upper Part he gave attention;
The waters of life, her bounty, from the wounds were still pouring.
Her golden veins Apsu's rays were reflecting.
The Seed of Life, his Creator's legacy, Nibiru then remembered.
When he trod on Tiamat, when he split her asunder, to her the seed he surely imparted!
He addressed words to Apsu, to him thus saying:
With your warming rays, to the wounds give healing!
Let the broken part new life be given, in your family as a daughter to be,
Let the waters to one place be gathered, let firm land appear!
By Firm Land let her be called, Ki henceforth her name to be!
Apsu to the words of Nibiru gave heed: Let the Earth join my family,
Ki, Firm Land of the Below, let Earth her name henceforth be!
By her turning let there day and night be; in the days my healing rays to her I shall provide.
>>
>>17104861

I was an alchemist long before I ever became a believer in the Anunnaki.

It was alchemy that lead me to the truth.

Because it was they who first taught us Alchemy.
>>
>>17104697
Kramer said absolutely nothing about aliens.
>>
>>17104724
Kramer never said a thing about aliens. Sitchin was the one to come up with alien gods bullcrap. Kramer was true to the source material, which, sadly as it seems you have never read it, has nothing to do with aliens coming down from the sky.
>>
>>17104858
You mean you have read Sitchin's bullshit and forgeries. Sorry but you're deluded.
>>
>>17104890

The translations were legit, its the Interpretations you dont like.
>>
""""""""""""Red pill""""""""""" me on Planet X.
>>
>>17104894
Nah dude.

He completely made most of it up, ignoring whatever didn't fit his world view, intentionally mistranslating parts of the text and inserting some bits here and there. Do some research on Sitchin as a person and not his work. Nearly every single scholar on the material (except for people like von daniken who basically just recites everything from sitchins books) agrees that the man was a liar
>>
>>17104900
There is no planet x.
>>
>>17104867
Planets have orbits. And even in the case of a death star controlled by aliens, WHY THE FUCK WOULD IT ATTACK MALICIOUSLY ANOTHER PLANET? "Oh hey guys, let's go fuck with this orb."
>>
>>17104908
NEXT!
>>
>>17104867
Death stars also don't have maces.
>>
>>17104913

This myth tells us of a very old history of our Solar System. But its only one small story of a huge collection of tales known as space opera's

Some of the stories talk of it being a war in the heavens between the gods. And that the destruction of the planet was because of this war between the gods.

As if the Anunnaki came from Nibiru to destroy a false king that was raising up an army on Tiamat.
>>
File: 1447029763190.jpg (81KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1447029763190.jpg
81KB, 540x540px
>>17104346

True or not, that site provides a very entertaining reading.
>>
>>17104935
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_63.htm
>>
File: Missing planet - Titus Bode.jpg (673KB, 2197x514px) Image search: [Google]
Missing planet - Titus Bode.jpg
673KB, 2197x514px
The guy who made the Book of Man video knew about Tiamat but he didnt include it in his video.

But he did talk about why he didnt include it in an interview. He said because he couldn't date exactly when it happened he left those details out.

https://vimeo.com/85010454
>>
>>17104942
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFunH0WA0gw
>>
>>17104346

I think Gerald Clark is a very well researched on the Anunnaki and in this interview you get very accurate accounting.

This is just part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvKGzp6FLtc
>>
File: 1349065288818.jpg (53KB, 350x424px) Image search: [Google]
1349065288818.jpg
53KB, 350x424px
>>17104346
I found some of the claims to be off. There are many Gnostic fallacies.

>In 2 Corinthians 2:9 Paul directs his (Paul’s NOT Jesus’) followers to be obedient in all things.
Paul actually doesn't have followers, but rather people he advises (spreads gospel) during the Epistles. Paul even states:
"Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ. Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul? I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius; Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name."
1 Corinthians 1:12

>The last time the words "be obedient" appear in the christian Bible is in Titus 2:9 where Paul says, "Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, and to please them well in all things…" Clearly, Paul was a representative for a god of terror and a slave master’s henchman.

This is really heavy in slander. Being obedient to a person in charge is a mainstay in every society. Everyone who has ever worked for a boss knows to follow orders on the job to get the actual job done. If you didn't, no work would get done. You expect people to do the same thing for you every time you order fast food and expect them not just to give you half a piece of eaten burger because they couldn't follow instructions.

The problem with what the site claims is that you're suddenly a slave of the fallen angels if you simply do what your boss says as the job.

>Nibirians, the people of Nibiru, are often referred to as Anunnaki, Nephilim, Elohim (plural for god), and Mardukians.

Elohim was a name for the God of Abraham/Moses or God Almighty. The reason it is multi is because of His nature in the Father, Son/Word (Christ), and Holy Ghost. (Whereas man also has a likeness in make-up like God). In order not to confuse mankind, it is often repeated how God is One, how Christ is one with God, and how these Three agree in One.
>>
>>17104989

As for the Nephilim they were creations of Elohim/God. They were even gone as far as labeled "sons of God" (sons lower case and not only begotten as Jesus Christ is). The Nephilim were angelic beings who interbreed with humans. They made lots of hybrids and were known according to Epoch to be extremely smart and intelligent (as well as deceptive). The Gnostic false knowledge apparently either comes from or is prompted by them in originality.

"That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."
Genesis 6:2
>>
>>17105001
>>17104989

>If you imagine the worst characteristics you can conceive in Satan, you have well concocted an impression of the Anunnaki. They specialize in mind control. They also nearly perfected economic control with the development of money and the usury system. They have conducted extensive genetic engineering and have genetically engineered among other things, a super reptilian race which the Anunnaki called the "Ducaz".

I agree with this statement here. The angels that came to earth and did what they did to screw things up ended being held in bondage in hell until the day of Judgement would arrive. These fallen angels/Nephalim are pretty nasty individuals.

There's also the tin foil hat conspiracy that what our elites (Rothschilds, Merovingian, Cellises, Rockerfellers, Li's etc) got their knowledge from the fallen. Whether this be their occult practices, mind control experiments or whatever. One thing is sure that the human representatives of this satanic order do rule over much of the world's wealth and banking systems. Then there's also what we know about MK ultra mind control.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.