[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, i'm pretty goddamn depressed and I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 4454544442.png (344KB, 641x401px) Image search: [Google]
4454544442.png
344KB, 641x401px
Hey guys, i'm pretty goddamn depressed and I don't really care about shit anymore. I'm not scared of death, i'm not scared of looking behind me right now, in fact I'd be glad to suffer an eternity of torture in hell if it could distract me from this shitty existence i lead.

could you guys recommend any rituals, summonings, anything, with a high chance of being fatal? i'd like to go down in high shiny flames. i've already done most of the rituals on the "ghost in my machine" website, so there's that. I'm still posting here, so they didn't work. I'm looking for some really obscure, dangerous shit. thanks people.
If there are psychics among you, don't hesitate to curse me.
>>
File: 1307398719342.jpg (581KB, 895x1516px) Image search: [Google]
1307398719342.jpg
581KB, 895x1516px
>>
>>17104290
Where do you get these flowers/plant?
Can you get them in the U.S.?
>>
File: 1433997301661.jpg (2MB, 1914x1914px) Image search: [Google]
1433997301661.jpg
2MB, 1914x1914px
>>17104338
>Where do you get these flowers/plant?
>Can you get them in the U.S.?

FIRST fuckin' sentence in the infographic says it's available worldwide.

Google datura lazy ass.

There's slight variations worldwide, like in South America it's damn near tree like, most of US it grows as low spreading bush. But it is everywhere.
>>
>>17104265

Suicides in most cultures end up cursed, hostile ghosts of some sort. You're depressed. I know that feeling of emptiness.

I don't know. Pledge your life to a spirit, who will take you into their realm at your death. Then, live. If you don't care about your life, what CAN'T you try to accomplish? I know depression and suicide aren't exactly the same, but maybe if it's derived of no purpose in life, suicidal tendencies can give birth to meaning.

At least you'd go down with something more interesting than a whimper.
>>
>>17104379
You don't get it, do you? i don't to be born anew and all that new-agey bullshit. i want to die at the hands of spooky demons. i want to unleash hellish terrors and leave my house cursed forever.
>>
>>17104418
>i want to die at the hands of spooky demons. i want to unleash hellish terrors and leave my house cursed forever.

Look, your mom grounded you for reasons she felt were in your best interest. Just sit it out instead of throwing a hissy fit.
>>
>>17104418

Oh, I see! So you aren't worried at all about your spirit's status when you die? Hm, okay den. Well, there's various ways of doing that, I guess. I don't know if I want to say anything. There's oils made, that unleashed could permanently disfigure the spiritual quality of the property. But, you as well may be stuck in it. Aaand you might have to kill yourself, because physical manifestations are very rare.

But, you'd go out with a fucking boom. You might be stuck there and depending how close you are I'm going to have to either investigate or clean it if I can, though you can't get that kind of stain out permanently. I'm on the fence about helping with this.
>>
>>17104429
dude, give me rituals or /step/ outta here.
>>
>>17104265
Ask Jesus Christ for deliverance.
>>
>>17104436
>dude, give me rituals or /step/ outta here.

Pantywaist, the very first reply gave you detailed directions how to go out in a demonic whirlwind, but you're still whining about who the fuck knows what.
>>
>>17104265
You do care though. You communicated about it. Your crying out like a little bitch.
>>
>>17104465
it won't work, my man.

>>17104473
i'm a living being, of course i care about myself. now, i care about making myself perform a dark summoning ritual.
>>
Under the shade tree, I felt at peace.

Enjoying the feel of the grass beneath.

I stared at the sky, and asked myself "Why

do I sit inside hell, when heaven's right here?"
>>
Try ego death. http://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/lib800.htm

Also, please, chin up, anon! There is plenty of love to go around. BTW: Removed all curses.
>>
>>17104512
thanks, man.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.