[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /x/ I'm going to tell you my fucked up stories with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: baphomet-pentagram.jpg (20KB, 200x202px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet-pentagram.jpg
20KB, 200x202px
Okay /x/ I'm going to tell you my fucked up stories with demons. All true.

If you want more (because a lot of shit happened), just say so.

> So one night I was woken up by my little brother (5 at the time) crying.
> He wouldn't stop so I spoke loudly enough so he could hear and I told him just to go back to sleep
> He didn't stop crying
> Because it was summer in Australia, both our doors were wide open, his room being directly across from mine, I could see the entrance of his room
> I watched his darkly figure walk from his room into mine and stop right next to my desk
> I assumed he was trying to turn my lamp on, which was on my desk (i assumed that because it was fucking dark)
> He just stood there though, I just assumed he sucked at turning lamps on.
> So I got up from my bed, walked to my light switch and turned around to face his dark figure next to my desk
> As I was about to turn the light on i thought "Wouldn't it be fucked if his figure disappeared"
> Turned the light on, his figure was gone. Crying was still present.
> Me confused af, goes into his room to see my little brother standing in the middle of his room crying.
> He sees me and runs into his bed
> When i tell him to go to his Mum's bed, he sprints off into the darkness.
> In the morning, I realised the figure wasn't trying to turn on the lamp, the figure was staring at me in bed. Because my desk is right next to my bed.
> After this, more encounters incurred with demons and to this day. It was the most fucked up year of my life.
>>
ITT: make shit up because boredom.
>>
>>17102490
No, it's a true story. If you don't believe in demons, that's fine. But It happened
>>
File: 1445523348505.jpg (21KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1445523348505.jpg
21KB, 620x465px
>>17102501
>No, it's a true story.
>>
>>17102481
And then a scary skeleton pops up
>>
>>17102481
>Australia
Stopped reading there, stop shitposting
>>
File: mytulpa.jpg (81KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
mytulpa.jpg
81KB, 1280x1280px
>>17102481
>2 hours ago

You're probably gone but were you on any medications like bipolar medicines?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.