[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://bostonstandard.co.uk/news/lo cal/startling-new-report-on-oak-isl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (99KB, 1155x671px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 1155x671px
http://bostonstandard.co.uk/news/local/startling-new-report-on-oak-island-could-rewrite-history-of-the-americas-1-7118097

What do you think about Roman artifacts found on Oak Island?
>>
>>17102221
Sounds like a hoax
>>
read the comments section in the link: DeBUNKed
>>
>>17102221
Oh man Oak Island is the biggest waste of time and money ever. It's just like ancient aliens. First it was pirate treasure, then Templar shit and now its Roman artifacts. Its just bullshit thrown at a wall to see what sticks and who is gullible enough to believe it.
>>
>>17103338
Live 30mins away from Oak island, youre full of shit and you cant separate the theory from the fact.

Of course nobody knows whats down there or who buried it but to say nothing is down there when even the most basic research into its history shows that the golden links of chain and other indicators of treasure are very real.

Also the engineering of the island is pretty impressive water channels and what not.
>>
>>17102221
>What do you think about Roman artifacts found on Oak Island?
Something the templars could have brought with them.

The only thing i know is that the official version of history is severely lacking.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.