[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /x/ , i never posted here and need help I moved in with my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1368858252201.jpg (109KB, 640x574px) Image search: [Google]
1368858252201.jpg
109KB, 640x574px
Ok /x/ , i never posted here and need help

I moved in with my cousin and his mother, been talking to her and she says that my cousin's girlfriend hates her and is making him hate her.

I thought it was bullshit at first but started noticing how he's not even responding to her questions , avoids her, doesn't care for shit, literally picks arguments with her for no reason about nothing .

After couple of days we were in the living room and i fell asleep , she texted him asking him to take a photo of me, i was covered in a blanket and she said she needed a full body pic, couple of days later he sent her a pic of me ( full/ body) and literally 2 days after he started having a shitty attitude towards me.

What is happening? Voodo? is she a witch?
>>
Your cousin has no slef-confidence and is allowing a woman to make his choices for him. Sounds like a succubus.
>>
>>17100086
*self-confidence, on mobile.

Sorry to hear it though man
>>
>>17100088
What can i do in order to make it stop?
She needed a picture of me in order to make him hate me so i'm confused
>>
>>17100082
I'd simply assume that the girlfriend is a manipulative bitch and possibly has some personality disorder. I was with a girl once who really hated a lot of people for tiny reasons and who made me break contact with them.
The pussy game ridiculous. Relationships can really fuck with people.

Can you tell me the source on that pic btw?
>>
pussy whipped. love can do strange things.
>>
>>17100090
Maybe she's afraid that you'll side with his mother in this case and she'll lose dominance over him. She made him take a picture to see if she can pull off shit like that without him objecting, and to slander you behind your back. I wouldn't say there's any voodoo or witchcraft involved.
>>
>>17100091
This guy is right man. I'm the above poster about the self-confidence. He needs to quit her himself. If he disassociates himself, let it happen but be there when she leaves him. She sounds like a maninipulative controlling person. There really isn't much you can do because opposition to her will only validate her feelings towards you in his mind.
>>
>>17100091
Forget to mention they have a child but are not married, she doesn't let him do shit, constantly calls everyone he knows if he doesn't answer .

He was fine before , now he doesn't even want to work and literally talks to her for hours and tries to,avoid his own mother.

And no sorry, i don't even remember downloading it .
>>
I got stuck in a relationship exactly like that for years. My brother was constantly harping on me about it, trying to make me see how shitty my situation was and trying to help me get out of it

Eventually one day his words got through to me and I called it off.
If he hadn't been so bold and consistent I might still be in that relationship now, a thought I shudder at

Dont just stand by, anon
>>
>>17100109
Everyone is telling him she's a bitch who doesn't let him do shit , me, his mother, both his brothers, his friends .

I'm lost here...
>>
>>17100105
Uh Lawd, it's worse than I thought. The two having a kid really overcomplicates things for once. If he ever gets away from her, she could drag his ass to court over alimony and all that shit.

And yeah, I've been in a similar situation before. I was with that girl for half a year or so until I moved out to university. The day after the move, I wanted to stick together all my furniture and furnish the room. I spent SEVEN HOURS that day talking to her on the phone, basically planning out every single weekend from then (end of September) until the end of the year and talking about random shit. I tried to end the talk about every five minutes, saying I still have all that shit to do and I don't wanna sleep on a bare matress on the floor (again). But all that didn't help.
My roommate ended up putting most of my furniture together. I was really good buddies with him for a few years already, and get this... my gf got jealous of him. She stated that he totally loved me and demanded more time and attention from me than her. She got to this conclusion because we lived together, went shopping for food and sometimes cooked together (as roommates do), but she couldn't handle it.
I dumped her crazy ass a few months later, and in hindsight, I should have done that way sooner. It was all the positive attention which I also got from her which kept me around. As I said, the pussy game ridiculous.

TL;DR sorry for that little rant. My advice is:
Keep being a total bro towards both your cousin and his mom. Don't force him into a talk about his relationship and remain neutral if you're asked. I know it's tough, but you gotta keep that "moral higher ground" if you wanna stay on top. Sooner or later, hopefully, the poor guy is going to realize how fucked he is. But if you try to get between them, you'll be the villain and you will pretty much lose respect with him.
>>
>>17100082
Didn't really read into any details but this usually indicates the girl has Borderline personality disorder which is a very common Cluster B personality disorder, especially in adolescents but they can and will fuck up a person's life and transform him into white trash.

Give him some documentation on it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.