[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any recommendations for spoopy mobile apps/games? Droidfag btw,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1449097611888.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449097611888.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
Any recommendations for spoopy mobile apps/games? Droidfag btw, if that makes a difference.
>>
If you could get your hands on a Google cardboard and download 'Sisters', it's a short-lived game with no story, but very creepy. There are some others for cardboard as well. The immersive environment of cardboard+headphones makes you feel very vulnerable
>>
>>17097146
i used to play an old game called "nowhere" had a very similar vibe to silent hill and i enjoyed the fuck out of it
>>
>>17097180
>>17098152
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm surprised I've never heard of Google cardboard, that sounds interesting.
>>
"Eyes".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjS7tKfIqtQ

Scared the flip outta me.
>>
Bump for intrest.
>>
fallout shelter

its a cash grab justified by the mere fact that bethesda made skyrim. if thats not spoopy idk what is.

its like if any company could just fuck their customers just because they do well 1 time i dont even want to know what would happen with star wars. they might let EA make some shit fest and pay ign to say it would be GOTY just to get people to buy it
>>
>>17101653
I'm confused, so are you recommending fallout shelter, or are you shitting on it?
>>
ZONA: Project X is pretty much STALKER for mobile.
>>
>>17104916
Is the demo any fun or do you have to buy the full version?
>>
Five Nights at Freddy's.
Super scary game, it made me break 3 phones. I found out about it from my favourite youtuber.
>>
Bump for interest.
>>
>>17106535
You must be a big faggot that sucks on huge cocks if you find five nights at Freddy scary it is the most over rated piece of garbage ever made the only scary thing about it is the fandom op never download this shit
>>
File: 1449850114971.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1449850114971.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>17106535
>Five Nights at Freddy's
>>
>>17106535
That's a children's game.
>>
>>17108031
>>17108284
>taking the bait
>>
>>17105006
The demo seems decent. Play it first and decide if you like it.
>>
Someone should make a game that's like an ARPG but you have to hold up your phone wherever you are like it's a camera in order to see "entities" or whatever it is. It'd be pretty involving and spooky, I'd think.

I have no idea how to program so I can't do it.
>>
>>17097146
Such a cool using of gravitation wave,
Or just a nice work of Photoshop five.
>>
>>17108624
It's the thought that counts, anon :)
>>
>>17108624
That would be cool. Should be a puzzle game or something. Like you need to figure out how to either destroy the ghost or get it to move on.
>>
>>17108031
the first one was pretty scary to be honest, second one was meh, and i stopped giving a fuck by the time the 3rd got released.
>>
>>17108624
you're too late f@m
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/night-terrors-augmented-reality-survival-horror#/
>>
>>17110690

This looks like garbage though. I saw it when I was looking for information about my actual night terrors.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.