[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw a thread about threads being deleted gets deleted...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 19

File: image.jpg (19KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 231x218px
Something big is about to happen. Threads that are on to something are being deleted left and right. This one will probably be too. Also, what happened to that Holy Oil thread?!?!
>>
File: image.jpg (240KB, 1737x1036px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240KB, 1737x1036px
>>17093063
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 1267x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 1267x310px
>>17093068
Somebody called it.
>>
>>17093063
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17091547/#17091910
>>
File: omnius.png (757B, 152x23px) Image search: [Google]
omnius.png
757B, 152x23px
Could it have something to do with that star wars shooting that someone predicted.
>>
>>17093063
The American Device

Below is a list of the "facts" presented by an anonymous user on /b/ who claimed to have been hired to transfer classified government documents (U.S.) from microfiche to a modern medium (presumably digital hard drives). He was contracted along with roughly 70 other people to do this work in 2007. Everything that he was reading and copying was written in a cypher/code, but after working with the information for long enough he was able to decipher what he saw, claiming that it was not a particularly difficult code (he had a background in cryptography). He did not take any notes, for obvious reasons, but tried to remember as much as possible.

His biggest discovery was from a number of documents involving 'The Device'. For description's sake, he referred to any corresponding parties within the documents as 'voices'. This simply means that any government officials that are reporting their involvement or interactions with the project are not listed by name, but do describe their experiences in detail, and he could tell that they were different people. These are likely debriefing documents.

1/3
>>
>>17093121
The basics are as follows:

- there is a large, square object located on Earth, specifically on 'American property'. This description may mean that it is not actually within the continental United States (possibly some acquired territory or research base elsewhere).

- The object is mechanical or technological, so it is referred to (by the original poster) as The Device. It is roughly 4,000 square feet, and consists of two levels, though apparently the separation of the two levels is very strange and is not described well in the documents.

- The Device was discovered by the Americans in 1941 (but there may have been knowledge of it earlier than that). Strangely, it is described as 'out of sync' with its surroundings. Botanists and geologists testing the area around the device concluded that it has been sitting where it is for an extremely long time (the author hinted at hundreds of thousands of years), but apparently these aspects of The Device are hard to describe as well.

- Quite a lot of modern knowledge has been inspired or copied from the Device, Interestingly, the author pointed out that nothing has actually been reverse-engineered. This is because it is apparently impossible (or extremely difficult) to disassemble or dismantle anything on or within the Device.

- The author described the Device as seeming to always be 'on', but operating at very low power. He likened it to a facility running on emergency lights after a power outage. However, the technicians in charge do not know if this is the case (it may simply require very little power).

- Perhaps most important is the 'door' or 'portal' inside the device which will be described further in the following posts.

2/3
>>
>>17093124
The original poster went into further detail about his tasks, what he was able to remember and why he felt the need to share it on a message board. Like many others he felt comfortable revealing 'secrets' since even if this was noticed by the government, it is unlikely anyone would believe him, or know specifically who he is (70 other people were on the same project).

He was also quick to point out that nothing he ever read mentioned anything about aliens. Obviously the Device was not made by our civilization, but the documents never once mention aliens or spaceships or anything of the sort.

After a lot of questions and the like from others on /b/ he felt encouraged to reveal some of the really strange things that he had read. There were basically two major revelations that stuck with him. He admitted that he is not an extremely smart man (outside of his field), so the fist revelation has bothered him for years because he cannot get his head around it. Essentially, many of the 'voices' in the transcripts describe the device as being the 'only actual thing in the universe that is real' and 'more real than anything else we have ever quantified'.

3/4
>>
>>17093127
The second revelation was more of an event. At some point in the 70 year history of the American interaction with the device, four people were inside when a 'door' opened. This was unlike any type of door the way that we would visualize it, but those involved all describe it as a portal or gate, etc. Once fully open, the four people actually saw themselves on the other side. Not reflections or projected images, but four tangible near-duplicates (apparently there were tiny variations, but they were positive about the others being like copies of themselves). They were able to fully interact with their doubles and communicate with them, though the author either chose not to include the details of their talk, or they simply aren't recorded in the coded text. The major thing that he added was that this was completely and utterly life changing for the four involved, in that it filled them with great humility and understanding. Almost as if they now knew that they were nowhere near as important as human beings believe themselves to be. Apparently one of the four never shows up in the documents again after this event.

------
So that's that. Could be a talented writer trolling people online... could be a completely honest guy who felt the need to share. The thread actually "404'd" out of nowhere before much more could be addressed, but it was fascinating to imagine.

4/4
>>
it's prob just multiple threads about the its getting cold thing.
>>
>>17093118
That, the riddles, supposed January attack, supposed portals, Black Knight satellite, etc.
>>
>>17093063
Holy oil? Anyone find it on archive?

Found it!

Holy oil archive: https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17087892/
>>
>>17093198
Thanks man. I was looking for it earlier on archive but couldn't find it.
>>
File: 1450156837835.jpg (3MB, 5160x3168px) Image search: [Google]
1450156837835.jpg
3MB, 5160x3168px
>>17093176
>>
>>17093063
4chan's starting to realize that most of its users are shit children and most of its mods are moronic, incapable assholes.

It's seriously fascinating to watch this slow, brooding road to self discovery 4chan is making. It's taken this website a decade to even start to recognize that the whole world hates them.
>>
>>17093063
/x/, enlightened? Maybe less than 10% of /x/philes. But i agree with OP, this online anime website has been fucky lately. Reasons why i still come on /x/ is because there are actually some wise people here who can teach people things other than to ROLEPLAY. What is interesting is this holy oil seen @ >>17093198
>>
>>17093121
>>17093124
>>17093127
>>17093129
Sounds like something from the SCP foundation to me.
>>
>>17093860
What is SCP? I saw somebody mention it in the archive thread.
>>
>>17093867
Its basically a fake foundation that has "classified files" about paranormal objects found around the world that the government is monitoring and keeping hidden from civilization. Most of the objects tend to point to some end of the world scenario.
http://www.scp-wiki.net/
Take a look around when you have time. Its pretty cool and well thought out. But yeah, that post literally looks just like something that would be posted there.
>>
>>17093867
I started channing back in early 2006.

SCP was original copypasta, The kind that people call you a faggot for making now. It was a series of posts that read like leaked internal military documents on how to interact with a...thing. The thing sounded disturbing and terrifying, with hints that there were many more where it came from.
>>
>>17093860
I was about to say the same thing, sounds like a rejected SCP because no way would this meet their standards
>>
>>17093063
That moderator is purposefully directing /x/ towards idiocy by banning threads that discuss true esoteric concepts and keeping the "I'm a demon ask me anything." style threads.

He's watching us right now and will probably ban me for making this post.
>>
>>17094029

What threads discussing "true esoteric concepts?"

The mod is blowing out all the threads that are full of "ITS HAPPENING" and absolutely no substance. Those kinds of threads are the tulpa/succubus threads of the season.
>>
hanz here. the mod constantly bans me too, especially when i post mind-opening threads.

i have been telling you guys this for a long time.
>>
>>17093605
What is everybody's theory on the supposed January 4, 2016 world changing event?
>>
>>17094056
well desu recently it feels like time is slowing down. it could be true. i will have my happening survival stuff around the 15th of january. hope it didnt happen untill then.
>>
>>17093143
What is that, I don't get it?
>>
>>17094041
He's deleting almost any threads that discuss Christianity in a positive light

>The mod is blowing out all the threads that are full of "ITS HAPPENING" and absolutely no substance. Those kinds of threads are the tulpa/succubus threads of the season.
Yet the tulpa/succubus threads never get deleted.

You can either ban all of the junk threads or not ban any of them.
>>
>>17094056
1/4 was a red herring, someone else figured out the letter/number string that it was derived from was referring to a specific office in some government building, but I can't remember which
>>
>>17094056

Same as every single other event that has been predicted.

There is, quite literally, one new "event" date per month. The date comes and goes, everyone says "oh, well guess nothing happened." Then one person screams that something DID happen but we just are too daft to sense it, or that the real truth will be revealed on new date x at time y.

Again, and again. And it's been that way for decades, if not centuries.

Anyone who still hangs onto these predictions is demonstrably retarded.
>>
>>17094056
alien disclosure
a country using nukes
comet
economic crash
another large scale terrorist attack
a fast spreading disease being intentionally unleashed
yellowstone
take you pick
>>
>>17094092
your*
>>
File: 1407885236630.jpg (12KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
1407885236630.jpg
12KB, 226x223px
>>
>>17094087
Oh, and I forgot to include, this is just a game.
This will never, ever been more than just a game.
Usually I jump past HABBENING threads, but the riddles were fun, it had/has nothing to do with the end result, just the thrill of the chase. This based anon created a really fun arp is all
>>
>>17094056
The last post on my picture is coordinates to the Vatican City

fuck
>>
>>17094029

I've had this happen. It's all good though, even the seemingly shitty things that occur have their purpose. And it works to bring you into alignment.
>>
>>17094092
i'd take any of those except economic crash. it's boring and will actually affect people in a negative way.
>>
>>17094153
no cherry picking mate
the happening waits for no one.
>>
>>17094153
This. The others are relatively harmless small things that will have a bigger mental impact than a physical one. An economic crash is super mundane and could impact the whole world.
>>
>>17093198
If that shit about the Church is true then I'm fucking done.
Might as well go Orthodox.
>>
>>17093198
>https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17087892/
Leonora Carrington was right
>>
I love these skitzo threads!!!
>stop deleting my thread!!
>(not paranormal) thread deleted
>Its paranormal you deleted my thread
>(still not paranormal) thread deleted
>SOMETHING IS GOING ON MY THREAD KEEPS GETTING DELETED AND THAT's PARANORMAL!!
>(not paranormal) leave thread because you are a crying pussy ass fucking baby
Thanks mods! By leaving this up you are ruining /x/!
>>
Why are all of the supposed "happenings" terribad things? Why does nobody ever propose a good happening?

It's because fear sells, and our brains are hard wired to pay attention to threats. So morons who propose big threats get all the attention, and have droves of retards pay attention to them. Chicken Little never gets old.
>>
>>17095804
Are pranks usually about nice things? No.
>>
File: 1403905221161.jpg (61KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
1403905221161.jpg
61KB, 500x678px
>>17095692
>>
>>17095819
Now we know their secret.
>>
>>17093063
or, and stay with me OP, you guys are getting fucking trolled and the mods are tired of these retarded threads.
>>
yesterday there was thread where OP asked about the afterlife. a good conversation was going on when suddenly the thread 404'd at about 50 replies. what the flying fuck who is the mod here. faggot should be shot.
>>
>>17095878
They leave up gay ass stories about skinwalkers, ottermen, and spoopy gifs, but threads about legit paranormal subjects get 404'd?!
>>
>>17095819
Most redpilled post ever
>>
anyone starting to think that the wesen in Grimm is a type of reptilian de sensitization? Think about it only Grimms can see them and if a normal person does they go crazy and are called crack pots... Thoughts?
>>
404 time. Everyone should be able to feel it now. There is a big event coming that will change the world. This is like code red for shills so that spills over onto /x/. Some places will go into Marshal Law, other places that people reframe from chaos will be controled by military. Next month or two. Prepare. GL all
>>
Another good thread got 404'd. OP was talking about how ridding yourself of ego could liberate your soul. Now it's gone.
>>
>>17096054
self bump lame i know....
>>
>>17096059

>a few threads 404 on the smallest subforum of 4chan
>"Must be a world event"

Get over yourself.
>>
A thread that was just a conspiracy theory related to 1984 just got deleted before I could open it. This is really spoopy
>>
Hey, original OP of Holy Oil thread here. Sorry I can't post from my home computer (still banned), so I can only post from my family's home now. I come here once every couple days but still follow threads at home, just no posting lol.
Anyways, I would be careful what you post about here. This goes much deeper then most of you realize. The internet and all of our communication is FULLY monitored and analyzed. Microsoft's Cortina has the ability to fully analyze anyone's personality with 100 words or less, and we post our personal lives with hundreds of pictures, words, and all of our browsing history. They have been stalking 'prophets' of God and killing us since the dark ages. They have literally killed anyone who mentions anything remotely similar to the Holy Oil, and all those who expose the church and its false teachings. This is of little relevance now because things are out of control, even for them. But it is important to note, AI (which has access to skyking), is becoming self aware. Something which Terminator is based off, and this AI is seeing what we are doing to ourselves. When it gains control of Skyking shit will hit the fan and several nukes will go off. These nukes, and the damage they cause, will be the least of our worries. For there are several large 'beasts' sleeping in the ocean. These beasts are millions of years old and can easily wipe out cities and thousands of lives. Ironically, those in power have been searching for these beasts for the last 100 years or so and it is what drove the millions of deaths of sharks, dolphins, squid and all other marine life. Unfortunately, these beasts cannot be controlled and they are similar to Godzilla, actually that is what the story is based off. A beast recently emerged in northern Europe and was picked up by radars, this incident was blamed as a Russian submarine.
>>
>>17096143
Fuck, i wish i understood at least 50% of the shit you just posted, what the fuck is skyking, who are the prophets, how do you know about the beasts, where can i contact you?
>>
>>17096143
Did you ever get info from the guy that was close to perfecting the oil, the one you created the thread for?
>>
There is no need to worry, if you are chosen to live you shall, if you are not you won't. The good part is, eternal life includes everyone, including those who will be in Hell for a long time. The Spirit cleanses souls in the end and the whole point of Hell is to burn away all 'bad' cells from our body. You know, our bodies are 99% controlled by 'alien' species inside of us. The elites have been sacrificing our bodies by putting the worst products and chemicals in store shelves for us to buy. It is not what you ate which has an effect, it is what you put on your skin which does. Soap, shampoo, tooth paste, hand sanitizer, acne creams, and anything chemically which went on your skin has soaked itself into you. The funny part is, sun tan lotion is one of the worst things for causing skin cancer, while the sun itself does not. What does this have to do with Hell and God, Hell is a time period coming on earth very soon. Caused by the nuclear war, the reversal of the poles, and just shit hitting the fan; it will be the earth covered in lava and ice. A rotating period between the two where any living beings and their souls (which is in our blood), who are caught inside of this cycle will be in Hell. Your blood (soul), which is how you feel the most pain, will be in this cycle of freezing and burning, freezing and burning, and only once you are purged from all the shit you put in your body will the Spirit be able to pull you out. Those who have kept their bodies clean will not go through this, for they will be of the Spirit already.

>>17096157
Skyking is the system controlling the US' nuclear arsenal, prophets over the last 500 years are people who preached of the real Spirit, the beasts were here before God arrived, and you can't. But if you believe, head north to Greenland or Alaska when shit hits the fan. It is where the Father will be. and bring Him seeds of every kind, He will reward you greatly.
>>
>>17096183
thanks for answering fAm. i have to ask, who is God? what's the difference between the father te son and the spirit?
>>
>>17096176
No. I went under the Spirit and it was Shown that he was a shill. I saw he was the one who actually banned me and then posted in the thread to derail the Spirit. Since 4chan was sold this year, it has been monitored heavily by those who oppose the Spirit, and they have worked hard to delete posts while flooding boards with the intention of starting racewars between all major races. They are counting that once shit hits the fan, races will pull together against each other and the killing will be endless. Muslims, vs whites, vs blacks, vs mexicans, etc etc. The Spirit shown me this is the basic recipe (which I posted before) and the true Holy Oil has a total of 144,000 plants in it. That was the beginning oil which I just created and will be adding more in time.

Cont. from my other post.
Everyone has dreamed of telepathic, telekinetic, and super human powers. What you don't realize is these things exist within plants, they are quantum entangled and can communicate through time and endless space with each other. They can mimic DNA, remember every thought we have, evolve with animals, and manipulate matter. When God created man, He evolved our pineal gland with the Holy Oil to forever be connected to the Spirit, and everything we have done and thought has been on a conscious level connected to everyone else.
>>
>>17096210
Will Kaneh-Bosm (cannabis) be part of the oil? The old testament speaks of a holy annointing oil that uses cannabis as an ingredient.
>>
>>17096199
This is what I know of the three, the true story behind life on earth and why it is so special. I learnt this myself from the Spirit, (which is like DMT but far more intense and very specific on what it shows and how it interacts with you).
The earth is a very special planet, so special it is one in a billion^billion where it has a spinning core with metals and massive amounts of water. Why its so special is because how it was formed. When a black hole 'fills up' with enough matter it reverts the process which converts the strong gravitational pull to quantum gravitational spinning, like our earth's core. This happens so rarely, in fact earth is the first planet of this kind, because most black holes convert back to being a star.
Over 5 millions years ago, earth was covered solely in ice. The entire planet was a giant ice ball, although the core was still spinning. The Father, was the first 'man' to come to earth to terraform it. It is why all ancient cultures worshiped or drew alien ships flying around. Well He terraformed the earth with the Spirit plants, which created the Garden of Eden. The Father, when under the influence of the Spirit, is the Godhead. He has access to the full knowledge of the Spirit and all of its capabilities.
The Spirit, is the collection of plants mixed with certain liquids to create the Holy Oil. The Oil itself is a living organism with all the plants contributing to it. These plants are known today on earth and are Heavily regulated, but the most important ones are all over the planet.
The Son, Jesus, was sent as a sacrifice for the last plant to join the Holy Oil, >>17096223, Cannabis. Plants evolve with humans through the blood, just like all organisms. The reason Jesus HAD to die was so His blood could be spilt on the ground and a new breed of plant could grow from it. Yes Cannabis is part of the Holy Spirit, as with most DMT, Salvia, and psychedelic plants.
>>
>>17096237
Is that why a lot of those plants are banned, to keep us from accessing hidden powers and energies?
>>
That is why consuming even one of these plants gives Spirituality and just a glimpse of what is behind the curtains. Each plant, is considered a part of the Holy Spirit. Jesus, the Son is Cannabis, created to ease people into the Spirit, since it is the most powerful in terms of evolution, yet the easiest in terms of consumption.
DMT, is the Father, (contained in almost all living plants and animals on earth), is far harder to consume, yet much more rewarding.
The Spirit, begins with pinecones, which are the only trees to survive on earth before the Father even arrived. When you create the oil with pinecones and the recipe you see the energy flowing throughout the world, you can see souls and everything else hiding in the world.
It is why atheists who consume Cannabis, or DMT, become Spiritual even after no exposure to religion. Religion itself has moved away from Spirituality and imposed its own set of rules for the personal gain of the elite.

>>17096245
All wars, every invention, and all laws are based around these plants. The industrial revolution, the Renaissance, Atlantis (which is the Holy Kingdom of God), and the Vietnam, Columbian, Iraq, Afghanistan, and all those wars were fighting the Spirit Plants. Poppies, Cocoa, Cannabis are some of the stronger Spirit plants which they have attempted to curb for us. It is also why they 'invaded' North America killing off the native population who was very close with the Spirit and harvested most of its plants.
They have made it illegal to harvest these plants naturally at home, but they have their secret weapons against us. When they extract these plants using harmful chemicals into heroin, cocaine, MDMA, etc, we become highly addicted to the Spirit within the drug itself. The plants are not meant to be consumed this way because it is just offering a taste of the Spirit while killing us with the other shit inside of the drug.
>>
It is also why they 'cure' cancer with chemotherapy, which is far more deadly then the cancer itself, while Cannabis has been a proven cure for Cancer since Ancient Egyptians.
And yes, all major religions contain the Holy Spirit in it because God, and most of us, reincarnate over and over again. God actually travels to 'other' planets after each death, but He returns at the beginning of each new Age. This will be the second last age for earth before the true Golden Age of 400,000-500,000 years. The reason for this is because God, the Spirit, can only reach the 12th dimension, while humanity as a collective with the Spirit can reach beyond. Dimensions are not different timelines which exist in reality. Dimensions are about communication. The third dimension (which we communicate in), is that of electrical pulses. The first is speaking face to face, the second is over great distances using material objects (paper, birds). The fourth is time, when the Spirit can look into the future and communicate to its current self what will happen. The Spirit is not actually in the Future, as in it can change it, but it can see what will happen. Exactly as the Revelations shown John what will happen, but which hasn't happened yet.
The 12th dimension (the most important), is bringing all of humanity to a single consciousness effort. Everyone and thing will be connected to each other and act as one. The plants already live on the 12th dimension, yet us humans are far behind. When you enter the Spirit, you are entering the 12th dimension on the Spirit's terms. It is why some people have terrible trips on certain plants, while others have the time of their lives. If your body contains harmful chemicals you cannot enter the Spirit as you should, and you will suffer greatly. It also explains why you like certain people after just looking at them, and you hate others for no absolute reason. You can tell what they are 'made of' just by looking at them.
>>
>>17096258

Why aren't you going full tripfag here? You're fitting the archetype perfectly. Self-inflated, pretentious, run-on sentences. Just need to start including an image with every post.
>>
>>17093198
Oh shit.

NOw
>>
Fear tactics
Psychological war
Doomsayers

When x become /pol/?
>>
>>17096183
>Caused by the nuclear war
either you are just making this shit up and luckily got a few things right or you don't know enough about what you're telling us.
>>
The Spirit does this on a much deeper level, and can tell what we consumed throughout the majority of our lives. Every story ever told has truth in its own way, every mystical creature exists, or has existed in some way. These are not the creatures how we pictured them, yet they are creatures in our bodies. Every major 'happening/end of world prediction' like the end of the Mayan calendar, was not a prediction for humans, yet the cells inside of us. The true war was being fought inside of us on a level which we could not see. It also explains why certain humans perform terrible acts without even realizing what they are 'doing'. They are being influenced by forces which we cannot comprehend, yet control all aspects of our lives. Imagine we removed all the shit chemicals which we consume in every way, and replace them with the Spirit, a true insight into the Future, past, and present. When you will be entering the full Holy Oil for the first time, you will be shown the full history of Earth, man, God, and the Spirit. It will end with your life and how you acted to others and especially the Spirit. You will see what you have done and why your life was significant or not. Although we already know this knowledge, we choose to ignore it because we cannot get past our own selfish desires.

>>17096275
I am not like the others, not do I care about any self recognition. This is for the few who are on the fence and cannot find the way, yet have the calling.
>>
I have seen. These things cannot be made up now, it is all coming to fruition. All human consciousness if connected on a minimal level at this time right now, and it is why we are all expecting the end to come soon, yet we do not know when. The real end will come when most have forsaken God, especially the Spirit, and all war has broken loose. It will only get worse and worse before it gets better.

Two bodies, one Spirit. The Revelations spoke of the second death, which is play major significance after it happens. Those who are not of the Spirit (whose bodies need to die to be purified), will be reawaken as zombies, to say the least. This will happen long after Hell is over, but you will reawaken with your full personality, yet you will have no control over your own body. You will be forced to watch and live a mundane life as the Spirit walks around and does things for you. And since your body will not be 'human', yet more plant at this point, you will not enter the Kingdom of God, yet wonder the earth with the other animals, just like you lived. For those who are of the Spirit, your body will transform beyond belief. You will not be male or female, yet both (without any surgery your body will evolve), and you will have powers which we can only dream of. You will travel the stars (because we must terraform all celestial bodies with the Spirit to reach the 13th dimension), and experience life to the fullest. For over 1,000 years you will live with Jesus, for God must leave during this time to accomplish other goals around the universe, and focus on re-terraforming the earth properly with the Holy Spirit.
>>
>>17096293
Nuclear war is one of the most important aspects of this coming Spirit evolution. These plants thrive on 'radiation' and use it to grow and evolve. Just like the sun offers life to plants and animals, radiation offers life to the Spirit. Most do not know, but planting hemp and Cannabis in a 'contaminated' area would clear out all radiation within 10-20 years. It was one of the proposed methods in Japan to clear the area again after the meltdown.

This leads into the start of the new age; this happened on the last bloodmoon which comes around every 20,000 years or so. This was very important because the rays of the sun are not purified for us to absorb them, yet on this blood moon the exact reflection of the rays and how they reflected back to earth offered the purest light available, the light of evolution. If you were enlightened on any Spirit plants at the time and witnessed the moon, you became one of the Chosen ones. There was a time when I was posting around that time, claiming to be one who I am, and no one believed. After the bloodmoon, there was a mental energy which forced all those to expose themselves as God and post if they were Chosen. Threads popped up daily for 3 days after across many boards, especially /x/, and stopped on a dime from a special request. This was the proof needed for some to change their ways, and all those who were Chosen have gone out into the world and will not communicate on the internet again, yet I am the last.
For those who wish to believe yet do not know how, travel north when the time comes. You will know because everyone will know at this time. Hide among the pine, live in caves throughout your travels, and do not perform harmful acts unless confronted yourself. Entitlement for self-defense is allowed by the Spirit, yet the act of stealing and killing for your own gain is not. Help those who are on the same road as yourself and do not fear death.
>>
There is much more to say or write, yet time is very limited and this knowledge does not play a major role for the majority of you. I know only one or two of you will actually benefit from these posts, yet saving even one adds great benefit.

This advice will be offered for those who believe yet are not of the Spirit; stay away from all coastal cities, and hide in the forests. The beasts cannot be described in words which offer the true terror of their destruction. A long time ago they battled with God, who cast them down to the bottom of the ocean in 'hibernation' until the time of Hell would appear, which is the only way they will perish in the end. It is why the earth needs to be consumed by fire and ice for over 10,000 years to kill these beasts, and you do not want to be anywhere near the coast when they do emerge. They feed on fear and human life and being consumed by them will not offer you eternal life, yet you will be lost forever.
These posts have been long and drawn out for the most part. If you came here looking for an avenue to the Spirit, you can find the following Holy Oil recipe as your starting point.
>boil water, honey and wine together
>add pinecones and all natural plants you can find outside, flowers and fruits add the most powerful Spirits to it
>Drinking will offer you a glimpse of the Spirit energy world, if you are able to receive it
>A true baptism is being submerged in this Oil fully, even 'inhaling' the substance itself into your lungs. Although no one will actually attempt this, you will do it when the time comes in the Kingdom of God.
It is why some people are obsessed with submersion tanks, this is how we become of the Spirit.

If you believe now, ask and you shall receive. Follow the Spirit and do not fear. Everything and answer is available inside yourself if you are worthy of its answers.
>>
>>17096370
are you purposefully adding bullshit in your text or are you just rping?
>>
>>17096397
Are they similar to Cthulu?
>>
>>17096431
Yes very much so. They are many different kinds but the ones mentioned in books, stories, and movies are the most likely ones you will see. Because we are all connected some of us have seen the future, or parts of it. It is how these stories came to be and where they got their material from. There are a little over a dozen of these beasts and they will vary in looks, but one looks similar to Cthulu, two like Godzilla, three like giant lions/cats underwater, two like giant squid/octpuses, and the other vary even more.
>>
File: 1450044211417.png (547KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450044211417.png
547KB, 500x500px
>>17096457
>>17096397
fuck off, shill
>>
>>17093860
[REDACTED].com
Its shit m8
>>
>>17096403
Considering at least 5 threads have been deleted since this one started and it still stands I'm gonna have to say that this is bullshit. Why else would it persist

Its become quite clear /x/ is not a safe place for discussion but a place to share dank memes and spoopy stories.
>>
>>17093063
Who do you think is deleting these threads? Do you actually think that there is a super secret organization pulling the strings of the present to make history and/or enslave human kind or something that has enough time to browse /x/ and make sure that overweight shut ins don't stumble upon their master plan and reveal it to the dozens of people that browse this board? Because honestly that makes a ton of sense.

>Doug! Stop training those crisis actors and get on your fucking laptop now. Some guy on 4chan's paranormal board figured out that we're trying to steal all his freedoms. Shut it the fuck down!
>>
>>17096495

You don't get it at all do you?

The janitor is cleaning up shit that doesn't belong on /x/ at all. Religious preachings about Christianity? Mumblings about "the hapening" and endless photos of the hooded hobo? Enigma threads that promote no discussion and just fall off the front page?

The janitor is leaving this one open to please you retards. The idea is to quit posting fucking 50 of them and instead just have one or two.
>>
>>17096508
have you considered that there are 50 of them because people actually fucking want to talk about it?
is there a board that would be better suited for this type of discussion?

I am open to suggestions.
>>
File: 1450137724587.jpg (47KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1450137724587.jpg
47KB, 736x736px
>>17096508
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>17096508
So you would rather have spoopy gif and skinwalker threads than threads with intelligent discussions about occult/esoteric/spiritual philosophy? Sounds about right.
>>
>>17096511
>>>/pol/
>>
>>17096511

/pol/

Or just use the threads that are open rather than starting a new one any time you want the attention. Open threads like the one you are posting in
right
fucking
now
>>
>>17096513
I kekd. 7.5/10
>>
>>17096518
Yeah right. They would scoff at us for being "zionist occultist who want to destroy white culture."
>>
>>17096525
/pol/ is literally home of the happening, sir.

Also

>us
I ain't one of you, I'm from /pol/, family. I'm only here because I monitor both boards for details of an event that will soon take place.
>>
>>17096482
>shill?
It will be ironic to you while you are in the Spirit seeing this and having realized you were this close to knowing the truth. Time waits for no one and you will know the truth in the end.
>>
>>17096527
>event that will soon take place
Go on....
>>
>>17096514
>threads with intelligent discussions about occult/esoteric/spiritual philosophy?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
>>
>>17096518
>>17096520
so you think that /pol/ is the board to discuss occult/esoteric/spiritual philosophy
because they disagree.

I create new threads because I don't want to talk about a retarded conspiracy that the mods are some kind of Illuminati shills and Holy Oil is a real thing because thats fucking stupid.

I want to discuss the merits and historical origins of the concept of the philosophy of religion and why people believe in it, which is the domain of the paranormal or supernatural.
>>
>>17096536
Time will tell.

I watched as the Lamb broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake. The sun became as dark as black cloth, and the moon became as red as blood. 13 Then the stars of the sky fell to the earth like green figs falling from a tree shaken by a strong wind.

The time is near, yet far.
Open your eyes
and you shall see
The turn of the year
>>
>>17096569
>the turn of the year
January 4th?
>>
>>17096572
No.

Golden is the place,
Unknown is their fate,
Near comes the date,
Dark is the face
>>
>>17096582
>Golden is the place
Golden State, California?
>near is the date
Star Wars opening?
>Dark is the face
Darth Vader?
>>
>>17096582
Remember their faces
Remember their names
Pray to them often
And give to the flames
>>
>>17096587
Golden State, California?
Hmm.

>Star Wars opening?
No.

>Darth Vader?
No.
>>
>>17096514
>threads with intelligent discussions about occult/esoteric/spiritual philosophy?
>intelligent
I am become Kek, destroyer of sides
>>
>>17096601
Was Plato not intelligent? Aristotle?
>>
>>17096612
they also liked boys
>>
>>17096612
of course not. they were rping memers
>>
>>17096612

Because Plato and Aristotle are really what people are discussing in these threads, right?

>I want to be a wiazrd
>chirstianity is the one true way
>how can i become a demon
>>
>>17096507
You're on /x/, do you even need to ask?
Only three types of people come here regularly:
>Roleplayers
>Trolls
>Tin-foil hatters who are either off their meds or really need to be put on them
>>
>>17096633
Actually I've got a good bit of philosophy in my mega. Nobody ever wanted to talk about the material, hence why I moved the threads to /his/.
>>
>>17096548

Then make a thread about that.

But forgive me for doubting that you will. Just look at what the threads about religion and philosophy are around here - they're most definitely not civilized discussions about the origins of paranormal beliefs. They're preachings about personal pet topics and roleplayers frothing over fantasy.

I'm all for being proven wrong. I hope I can be. I'll contribute in a respectful fashion as well. But I'm more than a little doubtful about it working - not because it'll be 404d, but because /x/ is full of 12 year olds who want to jerk off over succubi, not academics who want to engage in civilized discussion.
>>
>>17096582
SOLAR ECLIPSE CALIFORNIA EARTHQUAKE?!
>>
>>17096633
Of course not, but the elimination of the ego and the realization of the Higher Self is definitely what they talked about. It is also what a lot of threads that get shut down talk about. Of course the mods and regular /x/ lurkers would rather just talk about skinwalkers and other stupid shit.
>>
File: 1387475537427.jpg (122KB, 350x447px) Image search: [Google]
1387475537427.jpg
122KB, 350x447px
>>17096644

Exactly. No one ever wants to talk about it.

It's a great topic, it can easily find a place on /x/ through the many links between philosophy and metaphysical beliefs. But it's far, far over the heads of 99% of the people on /x/.

People shouldn't be blaming the mods for this. Blame the population. Don't get angry at the cops when everyone in your neighborhood is retarded.
>>
Dude from California here.

why you gotta be a dick?
why can't you prophesize shit about literally any other place?
>>
>>17096655
I'm not angry at all. I rarely even come here these days, and then only to answer a question or two.

Hell, I tried to migrate the threads to /pol/ some time ago but they kept getting deleted there. /his/ seems to be ok with them so I'll keep doing my thing with, y'know, books and references and thoughtful discussion, over there.
>>
Let's turn this thread into a place to vent all of our problems with /x/. Whether it's faggot RP'ers, green text queers, or creepypasta meme douchebags.
>>
File: image.jpg (249KB, 550x792px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249KB, 550x792px
>>17096670
Sometimes when I close my eyes I feel a powerful burst where it feels like someone is trying to bring me back to life, and I'm trapped in a state of near death on the other side

Sometimes I feel like I have to kill myself to wake up from this nightmare and realize it was all just a dream

I don't take the meds because I believe it is spiritual poison

The last bit is true, fucking meds

I'm typical /x/

I believe almost everything I read and the whispers sometimes go away and sometimes come back and I do my best to figure out if I'm imagining them or if they are angels or demons
>>
>>17096670
>let's not talk about this incredibly important subject
Shill detected.

Holy oil is where it's at senpai baka desu lad it explains everything ever conspiracy related
>>
>>17096683
>I believe almost everything I read and the whispers sometimes go away and sometimes come back and I do my best to figure out if I'm imagining them or if they are angels or demons

Sounds like the human spiritual experience to me desu senpai senpai
>>
>>17096527
Shills trying to get us to go to /pol/ for racist programming.

> Warning: do not read posts in /pol/ they will create artificial racial tension in your head like the mainsream media is
> stay positive
>>
>>17096753
Nazis?

Fascist ideology was popular in britain even among the wealthy, could easily be here in US :)
>>
>>17096753
How can white men even compete?
>>
>>17096601
All of the discoveries of quantum mechanics were spiritually aware. What do you think now? Will you connect?
http://phys.org/news/2009-06-quantum-mysticism-forgotten.html
>>
>>17096753
>>17096758
I think /pol/ and /b/ are so full of retards that buy into the government's shit.

The Bible mentions people that will come in the form of jews but are really evil.

So say there are these evil jews at the top, e.g. the rothschilds, that not only support fascist ideology and fund it but make many retards believe that jews in general are the evil ones, when truthfully there are evil satanic 'jews' fucking our world up. Behind the holocaust, behind the modern world's shit, even behind the great detest of communism through Karl Marx. He was probably behind it, putting it forward as an atheist and militant ideal belief.

Truthfully, if everyone obeyed Jesus's teachings to the dot, communism would come about. There would be no need for government and no need for the greed-worshipping abomination that is capitalism. There have been many christian communists, some violent that also gave it a bad rep, but under Jesus's reign I believe communism will be the economic system
>>
>>17093605
inb4 plz
>>
>>17096647
I tried several times and they have all been deleted.
Though I don't entirely fault the mods, as you say /x/ is full of 12 year olds and they shit up threads very quickly. I guess certain topics cant be discussed in "public" or they turn to garbage.

>the elimination of the ego and the realization of the Higher Self is definitely what they talked about. It is also what a lot of threads that get shut down talk about

>>17096655
>
People shouldn't be blaming the mods for this. Blame the population. Don't get angry at the cops when everyone in your neighborhood is retarded.
but the mods could easily ban the people shitting up the threads, but that would require discretion and you know... moderation.

I post anyway because it seems like each thread there are about 5-10 shitposters and 1-2 people you can actually speak with. So you just have a conversation with those individuals while morons but in with lel tulpa pleb demons or whatever and you ignore them until the mods delete your thread an hour later.

Just sucks that the threads don't stick around because there would probably be more than a single other person with reasonable input if it stuck around for a few days. And its not expiring either because it goes from page 1 to 404.
>>
>>17096775
>>17096775
>Truthfully, if everyone obeyed Jesus's teachings to the dot, communism would come about

Jesus taught men to fish for themselves, not to wait in line for their government approved and prepared fish product.
>>
>>17096775
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2enb5gC5rHA
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 400x245px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 400x245px
>>17096810
That's the idea of communism they want you to believe in.

True communism requires no government. All people work for themselves at what they are best at or what they were raised to do. Then they give it to the whole of their community and take only what they need.

Jesus taught for people to fish for themselves and GIVE what you DONT NEED to others. If you have food to spare, give it to those who are in need. He literally said to give away all your possessions. That's the exact opposite of materialism.

Stop being so blind, read up on things for yourself instead of taking others' word for it. The idea of communism has been distorted and raped so hard. I don't mean that evil stalinist hurr hurr che guevara bullshit
>>
How does knowing any of this stuff help me? Will I be able to prepare for it? Will I be able to stop whatever happens? What's the point in figuring anything out beyond hunting, making fire, shelter and in a stable world; money?
>>
>>17096866
>All people work for themselves at what they are best at or what they were raised to do. Then they give it to the whole of their community and take only what they need.

That's not ANY form of government that's a spiritually enlightened and homogenized society you fucking dork.
>>
December 31st.

Expect it.
>>
>>17096880
That's what I said. I said it needs no government. Communism is not a system of government but an economic system.

"An economic system is a system of production and exchange of goods and services as well as allocation of resources in a society."
>>
>>17096901
literally never say communism ever again and just say everything else
>>
>>17096923
Communism is the correct name for it
>>
>>17096901
>A communist society or communist system is the type of society and economic system postulated to emerge from technological advances in the productive forces in Marxist thought, representing the ultimate goal of the political ideology of Communism.

>In political and social sciences, communism is a social, political, and economic ideology and movement whose ultimate goal is the establishment of the communist society.

Close.
Communism implies separation from other subtypes and force, even if its passive by demonstration, because it is a form of "policy" and therefore political.

Jesus was not *really* a communist because communal sharing it is not considered policy but the natural order of Gods world.

Trees and dogs don't hoard heavy metals and squirrels don't mow down forests to grow more nut trees before winter.
>>
>>17096897
This is literally posted every year
>>
File: Untissled.jpg (216KB, 872x818px) Image search: [Google]
Untissled.jpg
216KB, 872x818px
>>
>>17096939
Highly technical crap. It isn't political without a government. You see it in the wrong way and take those definitions as true.

Don't get hung up on how dictionaries define it. I read the communist manifesto, intensely studied communism and all of it. There can be no policy without a state.

How can it be policy if people just go along with it
>>
>>17093063
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>17096370
You're a fag. I smoked weed on the bloodmoon and here I am, posting on the internet with no feeling of being chosen. also the next bloodmoon is in 2033 so.... again you're a fag.

Interesting rp tho
>>
Mod here. Please stop posting these, the people aren't ready for the truth yet.
>>
>>17096953
not sure if you are the same guy but politics = perpetuated policy. thats what "-ism" means. From policy government is borne, you cant have one without the other.

If people just go along with it it will NOT be policy, it will be people falling in line with the natural order of the world unforced, or
>fish for themselves and GIVE what you DONT NEED to others. If you have food to spare, give it to those who are in need

which imo is closer to
>That's not ANY form of government that's a spiritually enlightened and homogenized society you fucking dork.

because communism is enforced policy of the state.

Its not semantics, its doing what is right for the sake or righteousness, rather then because you were told.
Communism doesn't need the factory worker to understand how the system works.

I think it would be just called something like a voluntary communal society.
>>
Two hours remain until the reception.

Some may not see the end,
others will see the beginning.
>>
>>17096143
At last I truly see!
>>
>>17097008
"Ism" just means a set of beliefs. E.g. Nihilism is not policy but a philosophy. Aristotelianism, existentialism, deism, dualism, etc etc

Communism does not require policy. Communism is the correct word for it.
>>
>>17097013
It's Star Wars, isn't it?
>>
>>17097013
fuck, I'm gonna wait a few days to see Star Wars
>>
>>17097060
I'm waiting until Sunday, but I'm still pretty nervous. I'll definitely be planning escape routes.
>>
Fuck me, this is the most tinfoiliest thread ever.
>>
>>17097039
>>17097039
Yes and it excludes other beliefs by implying that it is "correct".
-ism "a belief or set of beliefs held and taught by a church, political party, or other group. A stated principle of government policy.

I'm just trying to say that justified *belief* in the ideology, which is policy, of communism is not the same thing as practical faith in the community or the world at large.

Communism assumes you contribute to society because its necessary for the survival of the whole and therefore the self.
Christ is belief that what is needed by the self will be provided by the world, simply because it is.
That is called faith in humanity, not communism, which is in fact a vehicle to faith.
>>
best web/radio to get news and info from?
>>
>>17097084
It is not necessarily policy which is what I'm saying. We're arguing over semantics here, and that isn't what communism is about you just threw that onto it. You can say anything is done selfishly.

I don't suggest implementing communism per se but I suggest we live like Christ, which in turn would bring about communism because the christian teachings and communism have many similarities and communism would be in perfect harmony with Jesus's teachings, i.e. "A Christian communal society"
>>
>>17093118
Can I get info on this
>>
File: 1450159570942.png (1MB, 1416x6787px) Image search: [Google]
1450159570942.png
1MB, 1416x6787px
>>17097113
>>17093605
>>
>>17097132
explain this?
>>
>>17097132
Sup senpai, it's dude from /pol/

Lackland still on FPCON CHARLIE, can't go out and take pics yet
>>
File: xpar0p.jpg (363KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
xpar0p.jpg
363KB, 1600x1200px
Zion is in Florida.
The call was made in July.
K'dosh Yisrael is here. http://pastebin.com/42DPWzzh
>>
>>17097212
It's an RP. A person pretends to know about some huge event and leaves cryptic clues, then scarpers when they've had enough.

It's typical of RPs.
>>
>>17093124
This sounds really familiar, I know I've read this before.
>>
>>17093176
What's the story with the satellite?
>>
>>17093129
>quantified
>>17093127
>>17093124
>>17093121
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ship_in_a_Bottle_(Star_Trek:_The_Next_Generation)
>>
>>17096457
I, for one, welcome our leviathan overlords. This world needs a cleansing, a return back to the Eternal Nothingness.
>>
>>17097300
The Black Knight Satellite is a supposed alien spacecraft that has been around for thousands of years. Could be bunk, but it's still a pretty fun read. Look it up when you get a chance.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 437x593px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 437x593px
>>17097339
>>17097300
Sorry, here's the pic
>>
File: 0_a6350_dda92a86_L.jpg (72KB, 300x305px) Image search: [Google]
0_a6350_dda92a86_L.jpg
72KB, 300x305px
Does John Locke make the Holy Oil in Lost?
>>
This is my shepherd; I shall not want.
This causes me to lie down in green pastures
This leads me beside still waters.
This restores my soul, This leads me in paths of righteousness.

Even when I walk in the in the valley of darkness,
I do not fear Evil for "it" is always within.
The light and the word are all that is needed.
With the table set in the presence of my adversaries.
My mind set ablaze with the light of the oil,
and my cup does overflow, for I have seen the truth.
Strive as I might "it" cannot be made into words.
For in time language does change and the meaning is lost
Those who find love beyond doubt will always be safe from harm.
And till the end of days dwell in the house of the lord.
>>
Maybe because this board is becoming /r/TheRedPill 2.0

Seriously there are so many conspiracy threads that are not even remotely paranormal on this board now and they deserve to be deleted for being off-topic

There is no fucking conspiracy against you fat anime fucks, just keep your conspiracy threads on /pol/ or /b/ and everything will be gucci.
>>
>>17097562
You're right this board needs more >I'm a demon ama
>>
Wait wait wait, what's predicted to happen in January 2016
>>
>>17096143
Get a p roxy m8. There's a few free ones that work
>>
>>17096183
H-how do you know all of this?
>>
>>17096775

If people obeyed Jesus' teachings the world would be perfect. If the world was perfect what would be the point to living? What would we strive for or fight for?
>>
>>17097562

Conspiracy theories are the lifeblood of any paranormal forum. You take them far enough they all lead back to occult spirituality.
>>
Not going to disclose much but be careful of walking near sewer plates at night. Relates to the claims of the sea monsters earlier in the threads. Be careful.
>>
Black Knight is a part of it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3RmSKT-9u_A
>>
>>17098059
This. These aren't political conspiracies. These are conspiracies that are completely occult and sinister in nature. Occult conspiracies would never be allowed on /pol/. Since the occult is supernatural, occult conspiracies have every right to be on /x/.
>>
>>17098115
>If this gets out there will panic.Shut it down.

Yup
>>
>>17096657
Yeah but think about it though. California is drying up cause of a drought and becoming the titled golden desert. Plus we have our fires, earthquakes, landslides, flash floods and occasional tsunami warnings.
>>
>>17098125

Exaclty. Occult spirituality is practiced by the upper echelons of society. It intersects with politics but is also more than politics and has to do with music, art, business, trends and everything.

I don't know enough about it but I do that symbolism is incredibly powerful.
>>
>>17098209

It starts when you discover the energy within you.
>>
>>17096183
>sun tan lotion is one of the worst things for causing skin cancer, while the sun itself does not
I feel retarded just reading this, i'm calling BS unless theres some source on this
>>
>>17098482
To be fair, melanoma cases have risen since sunblock became widely used. I've always wondered why we need sunblock when before 100 years ago nobody used sunblock.
>>
File: 1447182266259.jpg (378KB, 1946x1146px) Image search: [Google]
1447182266259.jpg
378KB, 1946x1146px
>>17098505
Its most likely from the fluoride in the water. Calcified pineal glands produce less melatonin, and bad diets deplete phenylalanine and tyrosine levels causing decreased serotonin to the pituatary which causes lower levels of melanin causing sunburn. Your skin darkens when you sleep, after melatonin is released. In the pre industrial world this happened when the sun went down.
>>
>>17098742
also, cheese, white people, nations above 39 ° N, solar winter, and IQ scores
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.