[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If psionic/magic powers were to ever become mainstream and easily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

If psionic/magic powers were to ever become mainstream and easily available how would that effect humanity.
>>
We'd fuck each other up a lot faster and more easily, since we're not mature enough for it yet. A good swath of humanity would probably be wiped off the planet and unless the survivors got their shit together, we'd probably wipe ourselves out.
>>
>>17091870
People would have the means to be vicious to each other at a distance. So they would because "their hearts are turned toward mischief." So basically it would be hell.
>>
Mass telepathy is the future of humanity and it is unfolding fast.

No more deception, no more secrecy. I shouldn't have to go into the implications of what that means for modern society.
>>
>>17092717
Telepathy has always been part of humanity and it is also right now.
Only is the function asleep for some and awake for others.

Like hypnosis, or even just sleep.
One thing goes to sleep and another awakes.

With an extreme focus on technology such functions are naturaly set to sleep.

The difference here between internet communication amd telepathic communication is, that one is mechanical, the other is intuitive.
If intuition is set to sleep there will be no telepathy.
Hence the fact that many believe, that telepathy will be the future, whereas it has always been possible.

Just don't trade intuition for mechanics and you're there.
>>
>>17092775
When I say its the future, I mean it will be a mainstream phenomenon brought about by nature despite all modern and technological forms of interference.

There is an energy rising, not just on a psychic/physical/mental level, or planet level such as climate/weather changes, but also in outer space as well. Everything from the heliosphere down to our magnetosphere is weakening and being disrupted by this "force of nature." The end result seems to be a weakening of the "veil" which normally keeps the psychic faculties of humanity latent.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.