[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me give the setting for this story, I live in a kind of rural

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 6B9CF4I.jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6B9CF4I.jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
Let me give the setting for this story, I live in a kind of rural town in the north. I've always hated the city from my experience on vacations, no silence, no privacy, but that doesn't matter. With a population of only around 3,000, everyone knows everyone. Imagine a suburbs, but instead of fences or bricks behind the house, it's just a forest. We have our businesses and markets in the middle of town, and most people live near the edge covered in forest. Around fall, we always get hurricanes. The winds don't rip the houses down because they're made of brick with solid foundations, but if you're outside, you'll probably freeze to death, drown, or be swept down into the forest. Cont?
>>
w/e im fuckin bored

(Pre-mentioning that I'm not as scared of the hurricane itself, but the sirens scare me beyond belief.) Me, a friend, my girlfriend, and another girl are in the market area hanging out, it starts raining out of nowhere, but it's not that bad. We continue walking, talking about random shit and buying cheap food and snacks, when the sirens start playing. Now I'm unnerved by it, my friend also doesn't like it, but the girls are fine. Everyone goes in, i want to leave but everyone else thinks it's fine and just an overreaction. We get behind one of the buildings and onto the roof when we see the wall of the hurricane, it's at least a mile away, but this thing is huge and moving fast. It's almost black and I'd never seen anything like that. We all bolt without a word and start running towards our bikes.
>>
Where do you live where hurricanes cause you to freeze to death? Considering the hurricane season only lasts until November, and storms rarely occur after August anyway.

Also why would a town have hurricane sirens? It's not a tornado that suddenly strikes. You know it's coming weeks in advance.
>>
continue
>>
>>17090545
the hurricane itself doesn't freeze us to death, but we're on the border of canada and they last hours so if you're caught by it and not indoors you'll prob get hypothermia.

it was a tornado, im just calling it a hurricane because of the size, as big as a kinda smallish one but horrible effects.
>>
>>17090520
We're on our bikes when we hear screaming. Probably someone seeing the storm or something, nothing to be scared of. The hurricane is way too close for comfort. My friend signals us to follow him, he takes us to his house, he has a car. We all get in the car and he starts it, driving away. We hear more screaming, I hold my girlfriends hand and she holds the other girls friend. Everything's clear in front of us, but we can't see anything but black behind us. We get to my house, the farthest away from the market and probably the most stocked. He parks on my lawn, idgaf. I grab my keys and unlock the door. It's unlocked already? My dad must be home, but his car's not here. He's probably at the market, but why is the door unlocked? We get in, lock the door and get to the 2nd floor balcony and look out. Looks like this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnkMSmLc6mM
>>
File: YzzicNB.jpg (1MB, 1955x1099px) Image search: [Google]
YzzicNB.jpg
1MB, 1955x1099px
>>17090561
(yeah mentioning again, im doing my perspective of what we thought, we didnt know it wasnt a hurricane. it looked line one tho)

the other girl starts having a panic attack, my friend and girlfriend start calming her down when something bangs on my door. i would go down but my friend is alpha as fuck, he tells me to stay and goes down. I'm scared as fuck but trying to keep my nerve for the better of all of us.A scream comes from downstairs, sounds distinctly like my friend. the doors open and hes gone, I want to go out there but i'm too scared. I go the door frame and look around, he's not here. i lock the door, and the banging starts again. i look through the door hole and no ones there. I grab a knife from the kitchen and head back up, the girl is asleep and my girlfriends crying. she says the girl fainted.
>>
File: L9T3D9z.jpg (390KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
L9T3D9z.jpg
390KB, 1920x1080px
>>17090581
the banging gets louder and louder, i didnt tell my girlfriend but she understands what happened somehow. we go to a different room to calm down and think about what we should do. we're in the middle of discussing leaving when the girl (we'll call her Natalie) walks in, she looks kinda odd and dazed but has full motor function. she was just passed out. "Are you okay?" my girlfriend says. "Yes" Natalie says, everything we say is respond with no or yes, in the same fashion.
>>
>>17090481
Lurkin for potential
>>
File: MklIoi2.jpg (407KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MklIoi2.jpg
407KB, 1920x1080px
>>17090605
>>17090605
my girlfriend walks back into the other room, but natalie is following her. i immediately run up to gf making sure she's not alone with Natalie. I go to discuss with girlfriend, but Natalie keeps following. I whisper in her ear that we need to leave. The storm seems to be going down and i cant see the hurricane, so we leave the house and get in the car. Natalie runs to the doorway and just stands there, looking at us. My friend left the keys in the ignition, i back up and hit something, before I can react my friend is on the window to my left. he just has his hands on the window and he's staring at us saying, "Don't leave, help" over and over again. I floor it backwards into the street. I drive us back to the market, theres people everywhere just staring at us. There's a couple bodies on the ground, human, dog, cat, and they're just not phased, just staring. We get to the main market and I find the building my dad's in. (sorry didnt have pretyped
>>
>>17090656
I know it seems dumb but my dad carries guns on him at all times and if anyone survived whatever is happening in the town it's him. We get to the welder shop (where he works) and I open the door, it's locked. I keep kicking the door, nothing happens. Someone opens it, it's my dad. He doesn't look messed up, but somethings still off. He let's us in. "Dad, what's happening?" "Come with me, we'll be safe" It's not him. I turn around, theres at least 20 of my neighbours all acting the same, just staring. I have no choice, me and my girlfriend go with him, she clutches me the entire time. We walk up the stairs to the third floor, no way out. Theres another 10 of them up here, they don't move at all, they just watch. He says, "Stay here" and gestures us to a couple chairs. They start talking. I sit there trying to figure out what to do when my girlfriend (we'll call her mary) She points out they're just mouthing words, not actually saying anything. Theres a welding torch 20 feet to my left. They watch me slowly walk towards it with Mary. The second I put my hand on it they bolt towards me, I pick it up and turn it on. The first one to me burns.
>>
File: KceWFFq.jpg (496KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
KceWFFq.jpg
496KB, 1920x1200px
>>17090692
They back up, we have to run but it's cord isn't that long. They might not know that. I unplug it and point it towards them and slowly walk out the door with Mary. The second I lose sight of them they bolt to my vision, but then stop again. We get in the car when they charge the back of it. I floor out of there and look for the road out of the city. At least 3 of them are in the middle of the road. I swerve to not run into them, but it swerves off the road into a ditch, knocking me out.
>>
File: vQB8FrM.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vQB8FrM.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>17090710
I wake up in a haze, my girlfriends gone and the car doors are ripped open. I get out, my leg hurts but it's numb enough to dull the pain a bit. I run down the road back to the town, I don't really have much to live for at this point and I need to know what happened to her. I reach the entrance of the town, it's all in wreckage and everyone's gone. Everything that contained calories or bicarbonates is gone. I just collapse on the ground, I don't really know what to do. My past 17 years are gone. That's when the patrol of 4 police cars show up. They ask questions like "Are there any survivors?" "How did you survive" I say no, and I just found a cellar. I wasn't legally an adult for another 8 months, so I'm put in a home for the next year. I was giving no explanation, apparently it was just a horrible storm carrying a hurricane and our sirens didn't go off in time resulting in the deaths of everyone in the town. I look back on it now, it's almost like a dream and I can see Mary, My friend, and Natalie everywhere, but not longer than a second.
>>
This has been horribly written so far
>>
Mildly intresting story.
>>
The dreams I remember have in common that there is always an old wooden door that I discover after dreaming a while but it is always blocked hidden or locked. Context of the dreams:
1. I was in old spanish manor with my girlfriend we stayed there during a holiday stay. After a while we discovered a locked an chained door as soon as we wanted to open the door, an entity or ghost grabed my girlfriend and she started levitating. I didn't let her go and held her hand and then I was grabbed too it felt like falling just the opposite way and couldn't move it felt like moving through mud. 2. I was in an old english town with lots of cottages I was there with a group of friends( but no one I know) we were cruising around on motorcycles through town till we got to some of my friends home, so we got to the garage and after a while we found a old wooden door hidden behind a pile, so we started to free the way but suddenly a feeling of fear emerged, it felt like something extremly evil was caged behind the door. So i ran away.
>>
OP's story is fucking retarded.

>tornado
>freeze to death
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.