[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you tell if a dream is a premunition or not? how do premunitions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1450256149024[1].png (184KB, 438x336px) Image search: [Google]
1450256149024[1].png
184KB, 438x336px
How do you tell if a dream is a premunition or not? how do premunitions feel?
so far I've had too very strong dreams, one of them was about my building collapsing, an the other one was about russian jets bombing the UK

I usually forget about most of my dreams but I cannot forget about these two

Any similar experiences?
>>
>>17090398
Anything vague or generic may or may not come true but you'll think you're some big psychic after it coincidentally happens.
>>
>>17090398
I had a pretty strong one about a building collapsing a couple weeks ago. I forgot a lot of the minor details, though.

Anyway, it's probably just all the fear mongering getting into our heads.
>>
File: 1410936933708.jpg (89KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1410936933708.jpg
89KB, 640x480px
>>17090415
tell me more about yours, my building collapsed when I was asleep, there was this massive sinkhole that swallowed it
>>
details did you see a date
>>
>>17090433
Like I said, I forgot a bunch of it. It was some kind of older-style building, gray, almost looked like it was made out of concrete or something, lots of windows. Some explosions went off and made it collapse, presumably from bombs or something. There wasn't a sink hole, at least I didn't notice one.

It's probably just the fear mongering working its way into our subconsciousness.
>>
>>17090435
no, no dates

>>17090465
oh well
>>
>>17090398
>How do you tell if a dream is a premunition or not
Wait for it to come true.
>>
>>17091803
basically this.

You could write your dreams in a journal, right when you wake up, with as much detail as you can remember. so if it does come true you have it written down
>>
The thing with premunitions is that you don't know when they are true except for when they happen. I started getting them in the first grade and when I told people about it they looked at me like I was crazy. So ever since I focused on every small detail that goes on when it happens. The problem with it is that when I start focusing on all the details I end up shifting myself out of it. Something I also noticed about them is that they don't stop when you wake up. For example, I had a one where I was in class and people were having a conversation. They boy said a joke and the girl laughed and then said another joke. At that point I looked at both of them and then looked at the time. I woke up and questioned when it would happen. And when it finally did I replayed the entire thing in my head while it was happening, I knew the exact words they were going to say, I knew that another was going to come through the door, and I knew what time it was. Minutes after the premonition came true I fell into a transe where nothing happened. That was it, nothing, just me staring at my desk and then the teacher called my name. And then it happened again so I saw 2 minutes into the future. The most important thing is that you never tell the people around you. It changes them in a way. The way they stare at you is almost like looking at a car crash the exact moment it happens. No matter how crazy or unlikely it is write it down as soon as you can and keep going over the details. Remember, do not tell those around you.
>>
i had 3 dreams of ww3 recently. and 2 of them i remember.

one of it, i was an american and watched a nuke launch towards russia, and the other one i was a russian tank driver and entered europe.
>>
>>17091945
both dreams happened in the 2 nights connected to eachother.
>>
>>17091937
>Remember, do not tell those around you.
Thank you for making a point of this. I think you might have just saved my life.
>>
>>17091937
I'm happy I'm not the only one. Always I wanted to explain someone this kind of dreams it always fascinated how such things could be possible. But I don't get premunitions about important things but especially about trivial things and conversations that form a whole, a pattern that i remember from my dreams.
>>
>>17091945
how you could know all those details in 2 dreams?

ww3, america , nuke to russia , russian tank and europe
>>
ive had dreams like that, nothing major. I once dreamed about a friend being killed by dogs....said something to her about it and it seemed to really have an effect on her......it actually happened a few weeks ago....i still remember the look on her face when i told her about it years ago
http://blogs.theprovince.com/2015/12/15/suicide-by-pit-bull-ruling-raises-a-number-of-questions/
>>
>>17091937
What could be the consequences if others know this?
>>
>>17092059
> Merritt Clifton, the editor and investigative reporter of Animals 24-7, has been logging fatal dog attacks for 33 years
wtf. whenever I read an article about a tragic incident the number thirty-three is there.
>>
>>17092129
There is no way of knowing. They could ignore it, they could see it as "cool" or they could betray you. Humans are fickle creatures, the more you show them the more they deny. It becomes exhausting trying to explain how or why things happen. The less they know the better to a certain extent. The information is always out there, whether or not people look for it is another case.
>>
>>17090398

>premunition
>too

Go back to 3rd grade bro, looks like you missed a few days.
>>
>>17092040
Could it be that some families have a stronger disposition for any kind of paranormal phenomenons? Also when I was kid 3-4 years old there was a special place that made me remember of an other life and i told my parents and grandparents: this is the place where i used to work with my father in some kind of mine.
>>
>>17092253
Ive experienced alo tof paranormal things but everytime someone talks about "another life" they never have proof
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.