[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /x/, my friend recently had a mental breakdown and thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: received_1213639358653223.jpg (519KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
received_1213639358653223.jpg
519KB, 2048x1536px
Alright /x/, my friend recently had a mental breakdown and thought aliens were after him. His delusion got so bad to where he was collecting sticks so they wouldn't abduct him again. Well the other day we were sitting at a park when all of a sudden he jumps up, grabs a stick and starts drawing symbols in the dirt. I asked him about it and he says he doesn't remember any of it.

So my question is, does anyone recognize these symbols or is it just his brain fucking with him?
>>
>>17088424
You're in america right?
>>
>>17088428
Yessir
>>
>>17088429
East coast? Please say east coast.
>>
>>17088432
Midwest. Minnesota
>>
Looks like a mix of autism, paranoia, and possible schizophrenia. Has anything else he's done in the last few years been strange or out of the ordinary?
>>
>>17088433
Not good. Does he live in a very secluded place or in town?
Also is there a lot of wildlife on his property?
>>
>>17088438
He lives in a semi-secluded neighborhood. The only wildlife around his home would be deer and possible bears (excluding the typical squirrels, birds, etc.)
>>
>>17088436
Well, he thinks he can read his neighbors mind, he went over one night because she invited him over for dinner mentally, but nothing before the last year. Schizophrenia sound like the most plausible thing, but I just want to see if anyone had anything similar happen recently
>>
Btw my other friend is with me to reply to others while I'm mid-reply. He is also friends with the aforementioned alien boy
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (988KB, 1623x1218px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
988KB, 1623x1218px
>>
looks like faggotry
>>
>>17088424
that last one looks like the Japanese symbol for either a j or a g just unfinished. So does your friend know Japanese and if so what could he mean by oxj or oxg
>>
>>17088525
To my knowledge he doesn't
>>
File: 1450231456901.jpg (994KB, 1623x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1450231456901.jpg
994KB, 1623x1218px
>>17088464
here is my contribution
>sexo
>lube
>dick
>>
>>17088531
ok well then I would say it's his mind messing with him and what is written doesn't mean anything. Not to sound to crazy myself but aliens don't make people crazy they just want to see what makes us tick so they can better blend in when they do decide to visit.
>>
>>17088525
He does watch a decent amount of anime.
>>
>>17088424
LanguAge oF tHe wOrlD
>>
File: 1.jpg (717KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
717KB, 2448x3264px
Op, I recognize the characters, however I can not translate. Shouldn't be a problem unless he starts drawing more symbols, such as attached. I'm working on transcribing an artifact in the astral, and those glyphs, as well as ones in my pic are on it.
>>
>>17088561
Aliens can cause PTSD though.
>>
Okay /x/ let me give you a brief description of our friend.

>Smoking pot everyday for 5+ years
>No responsibility what-so-ever.
>Mother passed away

During his senior year of high school, his little sister was practicing driving with him and his step-mom. He yelled "You're going the wrong way." Made her stop the tahoe and told his sister to get it. She got out, and he pulled his step-mother out of the car and she grabbed the keys. He got into the tahoe and locked all the doors and would not let them back in. After 1 hour of trying to get him out, they had to get police to assist. He was sent to a psych ward for about 2 weeks.
>>
It is his brain. Nothing else. You need to get him to a hospital now. He is experiencing psychosis. It can get worse. You probably won't be able to reason with him, because he actually believes in what he is saying. He needs help.
>>
>>17089145
extremely this. smoking a lot of weed can help people who are inclined toward developing schitzophrenia have more severe symptoms than they would have on their own
>>
It's autusm OP. No doubt on that.
>>
Op don't listen to
>>17089145
Terms like schizo, psychosis and crazy are buzzwords used by people who don't experience what your friend had, there's 1 I (eye), in sanity , 2 in insanity
>>
>>17088424
> Ox Feather
Probably the Anasi.
>>
>>17090248
Hey fucker, I have Bipolar 1 with Psychosis. I've stayed in several hospitals for mania psychosis. I've been through it. I was in the same situation. I gathered rocks and boarded my windows.
>>
>>17090355
Say buddy, I went through multiple drug induced psychosis because of adderall and I'm saying that the way he sees can't be dismissed with just a label to call it crazy when you call a person crazy all you're doing is discrediting what they're telling you they see with their 2 (3) eyes
>>
>>17090422
He is obviously experiencing psychosis. If you can't see can't see that, I'm sorry. I know how this works. I know. He's collecting sticks so aliens don't abduct him again. I repeat - sticks.

As much as you want this to be paranormal, it isn't. It is just psychosis. Nothing else. You've obviously never experienced psychosis, or are experiencing it right now if you can't see that he isn't healthy.
>>
>>17088424
What ''symbols'' did he see?
Has he lost large amounts of time?
These are both signs of MK Ultra.
>>
>>17088424
don't treat him differently treat him like you would have before this
don't confirm his delusions but don't deny them either remain neutral and friendly

if he thinks you don't believe him it could get worse and he could seclude himself and in the end off himself

sit him down in a comfortable setting and talk about his experiences calmly

thats what i would do
>>
File: 1426249138566.jpg (11KB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
1426249138566.jpg
11KB, 250x214px
>>17088447

So uh, if she mentally invited him over....was she expecting him when she answered the door?
>>
>>17090515
Fuck off, retard.
>>
File: 1450164407214.gif (80KB, 170x207px) Image search: [Google]
1450164407214.gif
80KB, 170x207px
>>17090248

Oh boy.....
>>
File: X0vfSN0.gif (4MB, 531x354px) Image search: [Google]
X0vfSN0.gif
4MB, 531x354px
>>
>>17088646
>smoking pot everyday for 5+ years

Drug-induced psychosis.
>>
>>17091262
not drug induced but it might have triggered it but he would have developed it anyway
>>
>>17090754
Her father answered the door and called the "schizo's" dad to come pick him up.
>>
>>17091331

Good job, ganga defender.
>>
>>17088525
>that last one looks like the Japanese symbol for either a j or a g just unfinished
I'd think you were a troll if it weren't for the fact that I also thought it looked similar to japanese.
But you're still way off, japanese doesn't have a j or a g. It's a syllabary that has things like "ka ki ku ke ko" not individual letters aside from "n".

the closest characters are メ-me, キ-ki (or maybe 手 the kanji for hand)
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.