[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let be honest.. What is he thinking right now? Is he regretting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 11

File: CF070979_2048.jpg (643KB, 1350x1800px) Image search: [Google]
CF070979_2048.jpg
643KB, 1350x1800px
Let be honest..

What is he thinking right now? Is he regretting it all?
>>
he is in the Bahamas. What are we talking about?
>>
How did last night's show go for those of us who missed it?
>>
>>17088121
>What is he thinking right now?
I just wanted to take a week off

>Is he regretting it all?
I think he wishes he would have handled it differently but he's never been a man that handled things well. Having fuck you money has a lot to do with his attitude.
>>
All this could have been avoided if he took the rest of the month off to take care of things. As per usual it's quit first/think later

You could hear in his voice he wanted out(nit picking audio quality, bored by the same old topics) so a vacation would have only delayed the inevitable
>>
>>17088121
It's time to get a new Asian bride.
>>
>>17088139
It was horrible. I've never listened to anything more boring in my life
>>
>>17088315
So true. It was so boring I couldn't remember a thing they said after they said it and tonight she's having the astral projecting space nigga on and I remember him being a terrible guest when Art interviewed him so this should be another disaster of a show.
>>
>>17088360
> emotions block memory function
Hello, Autism.
>>
>>17088364
I don't actually have any emotions but thanks for playing.
>>
>>17088360
Oh god.... I might tune in for the last hour to see if she has open lines again but I don't think I can handle that shit.
>>
He regrets nothing. He's been on ballgag the past few days telling everyone that there's a misunderstanding. He's not really retired. And they believe him.

It's been revealed that there was a deal very close to being finalized to have Midnight In The Desert syndicated by Cumulus on radio stations. They were weeks away but that's all off now.

The affiliates that they have now are dropping the show. KABC and KXL have already dropped the show.

Keith is gearing up to shut down Dark Matter Digital Network.

He's already out at Sirius XM, Premiere, and I HeartRadio

Before the show started Heather was at Art's home and hung at his studio and sat his his chair at the command center.

The night before the show started they did a test show with Heather as the co-host. This was not well received and they stated that she was never intended to be the co-host.

A couple weeks into the show's run his producer is dropped and it's announced that Heather will be taking over the job.

Art says he has to quit the show for his family's safety. There is a stalker who has been threatening him. Heather will now take over the show.

Art calls into Heather's show the first night and co-hosts about a half hour. He says that he didn't retire, you just misunderstood. He'd like to come and guest host if Heather's show is a success.

Heather is a bellgabber.
The callers are screened now and only bellgabbers are let through.
The guest was a bellgaber.
Art declared himself to be a bellgabber on his most recent bellgab post.
>>
>>17088121
Can't believe he actually fucking quit just like that and MITD only being 6 months old. I'm disappointed in him.
>>
>>17088139
I tuned in genuinely willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, despite obvious reservations (her lack of experience, being a Bellgagger, etc.) and it was truly awful. As bad or worse than Snoory
>>
>>17088395
the second half of your post is a fairly accurate synopsis as far as I can tell based on having followed this absurd saga from the beginning myself. But, the question is, what's the fucking point?
>>
He seems mentally not all there. Like when he's in the midst of hosting a show he's miserable and doesn't wanna be there, so he quits, but he's like seemingly incapable of enjoying retirement. He needs the constant ego stroking and ass licking.

Look Art, quit all you want. Just lay off the sadistic teasing ffs. If you truly cared about your fans you'd stop dicking them around like this.
>>
>>17088418
>But, the question is, what's the fucking point?

Heather is his protege and it was planned from the beginning to pass the torch to her. He had to create a ruse though since people wouldn't accept her out right but it was badly bungled and everything fell apart.
>>
>>17088458
What the fuck does he see/hear in this broad. I just don't get it.
>>
>>17088462
maybe she's hot and sucked his dick. art is an old horn dog.
>>
https://twitter.com/hwookiee

this is allegedly heather's twitter.
>>
>>17088444
>He seems mentally not all there.
I agree.
>>
So were there open lines last night?
>>
>>17088490
If that's her she looks pretty tasty to be quite honest, mi familia.
>>
Dr. Alber Taylor was the guest scheduled for tonight but it was pulled and now there's a different guest. Weird.

>>17088510
No. They had a guest from bellgab I shit you not.
>>
>>17088517
where else is she supposed to get guests? the good ones probably won't come on air because art quit and fucked everything up
>>
>>17088121
He's thinking, sheeeiiit, I should have been a real 'Murican and shot that stalkers ass with those guns I'm ALWAYS prattlin' on about. Walk the Talk Mr.
>>
>>17088490
Washington D.C. She's apparently on west coast. Doubt it's her.
>>
>>17088557
Was her account protected before all this shit started? Is there any way to find that out? If she just protected that account in the last few days the odds of it being her increase quite a bit.
>>
>>17088139
The guest (Tobias McGriff) did all the heavy lifting. So she likely got good reviews from casual listeners and obviously love from the ball gaggers. When she gets a shit guest or a difficult one, that's when we will really know what she can do.
>>
So now the gamergater shitbabies have decided they don't want women in their paranormal radio shows.
>>
>>17088395
Pretty accurate. Art is an emo faggot. Soon he will be teasing his comeback, cock teasing his followers (many of us) like the cucks that they are. Many of us expected he would pull some kind of shit.
>>
>>17088458
Very possible. Art is lying about her not being a co-host, that was the plan. He got too much heat from it, so he scrapped the idea.
>>
>>17088548
Art is a big pussy. What good are your guns if you are going to be cucked by some stupid stalker. Man up, shoot some warning shots. Nigga was on the floor like a little bitch, his producer had to call the cops, lol.
>>
>>17088370
Hello, Autism and Ignorance
>>
>>17088727
Speaking for myself, I want someone who is a skilled interviewer, male or female. Heather is clearly not this. She should go back to her day job.
>>
>>17088788
she does have a sexy voice though, cmon anon, maybe if she posted some cleavage on instagram?
>>
>>17088756
Ya really, im sure he has some guns.
>>
>>17088790
>tfw they find the bullet and its from one of his guns
>tfw it was ramona
>>
>>17088789
No, she sounds fat. And after her on-air refusal to show her face, not only is she fat, but she is also ugly.
>>
>>17088801
How does she "sound" fat?
>>
>>17088121
The only important contribution Art Bell ever did to the world was that Area 51 emergency phone call - and that was a hoax!
>>
>>17088808
>and that was a hoax!
Sauce?
>>
>>17088121
probably knee deep in ass
>>
>>17088808
As were many of his old guests/topics back in the day. Ah, but it was great. But those days are over.
>>
All Art is thinking about is the next he'll get to cum in Heather's mouth again.
>>
>>17088847
>cumming
>as if he wont quit half way through
>>
>>17088801
She's got some stupid hick accent with a sort of lisp. I doubt Art would have given his show to a fat cow with zero radio experience, if that was the case.
>>
>>17088789
her voice sounds fat as fuck...wtf man
>>
>>17088819
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFYkFUC_h1Y
>>
>>17088847
When Art fucks his wife, he images boning Heather. Let's hope the new wife doesn't have an accidental death like Ramona.
>>
>>17088395
So tired of this old queen saying he quit for his family. This man has abandoned more family's than the stereotype baby daddy. Art is such a fucking bitch.
>>
It's clear what happened. She's been whispering at him how he's the king and how he should come back for years on BellGab. He comes back in the middle of having a torrid affair with this young bitch who's got daddy issues and is working them out with 70 something year old radio guy which is what her father was. In the middle of this Art thinks someone is trying to kill him because he's a senile old fuck and is probably reliving his son getting kidnapped or some shit. So it gets to the point where Art's mail order bride has had enough of the bullshit and put her foot down. She has his balls in a vice grip since the kid was born. Art is so whipped he had to comply and reacted like a child quitting immediately. Handed the show to his obsessed fan mistress and is sitting in the middle of the desert jacking off because now no one is giving him pussy while we all sit here watching this disaster unfold.
>>
>>17088801
Why the fuck is Keith Rowland even wasting his time running this bitches show? No affiliate is running this shit. Why not send a fuck you back to Art and stop blowing your money on this boring cunt Keith?
>>
>>17088868
People paid for the advertising in advance and he is going to play the adverts on a live show instead of canceling and giving their money back.
>>
>>17088871
makes sense.
>>
>>17088868
>Art Bell's won ton wiener 12/15/15(Tue)20:29:14 No.17088

Because Art is flip flopping around like a confused bitch picking out shoes because he's trying to create enough chaos to keep Heather on the air and keep people listening. That's why he keeps teasing a come back.

He can pretty much fuck off and disappear for me at this point. Fuck this crazy old man.
>>
>>17088808
>>17088854
Even if that guy was fake, you can't fake moving the satellite in space. Some of what he said must have had some truth to it.
>>
>>17088871
They are sure getting their money's worth. Haha.
>>
>>17088727
Fuck off heather stop bringing gender into this. Make sure you fire up your bellgab shill callers for tonights show.
>>
>>17088878
I will never be involved in any new venture this old drama queen is involved in, though I don't think he is long for this world. His waifu was once the prey, now she is the wallet hunter.
>>
Listening to old Dark City episodes tonight, not the Fat Heather Show. Fuck all this.
>>
>>17088904
Same, I will tune back in for Richard Hoagland's show though. OPEN LINES.
>>
Hoagland's open lines tonight should be amazing. I expect shots fired at everyone.
>>
File: dbd1.png (157KB, 762x410px) Image search: [Google]
dbd1.png
157KB, 762x410px
>>17088912
>Art Bell, Waifu Hunter-Slayer
Is there something I can do to protect mine?
>>
>>17088926
Out of respect, I shall spare your innocent Waifu.
>>
>>17088878
Co-sign this. 100%.
>>
>>17088926
Though to protect your Waifu, you shouldn't post her picture. It's like a wanted poster to my kind.
>>
File: Capture.png (14KB, 481x193px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
14KB, 481x193px
>>
>>17088952
uhh maybe cause she was actually awful, and you wanted to censor the real opinions, you crazy old fuck?
>>
File: Capture.png (6KB, 361x57px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
6KB, 361x57px
>>17088961
>>
File: NIGHTSTAND.jpg (70KB, 468x466px) Image search: [Google]
NIGHTSTAND.jpg
70KB, 468x466px
what a charmed life this lower middle class yobo has lead.
yet, he can't handle a stalker?
anons, i present:

The Combat Nightstand™©
>>
>>17088937
>>17088946
Ok. I will only post invisible pictures of her from now on.
>>
>>17088968
that ain't saying much
>>
>>17088952
He's either def senile or getting his dick wet from Heather. Or both. She was haaarible.
>>
>>17088968
Said no one ever save bellgab sheep and a horny old man.
>>
>>17088968
Haha nice bants. Has Noory even mentioned anything yet?
>>
>>17088978
Noory is too high class to stoop to Art's level.
>>
art is back
>>
>I hate republicans :^)
of course you do, fatback
>>
Anybody gonna make a thread for tonight's show or have we given up on all this?
>>
>>17088978
Noory is on actual radio stations produced by a major media company and has real advertisers not psychic treadmill repairman. Noory is getting somewhere between 3 to 7 million listeners.

Art was doing an amateur show for a few thousand people and spent about a quarter of his show haranguing his callers about their connection.

I'm not defending Noory's style or show. I stopped listening to him years ago. But bellgab and others think that he's sitting around thinking about Art all the time. When something goes wrong on Art's show or the bellgab site Noory is the first one to be blamed. Whenever Art so much as breaks wind everyone rushes to wonder aloud if Noory has commented on it.

Noory is under contract until 2020. He has a job. Art is no threat to Noory. Sorry. Art has never been a threat to Noory. That whole Coast audience is completely different now. It's his audience.
>>
>>17089006
her guest cancelled for personal raisins so who knows what she has lined up..no fucking way she will have open lines
>>
>>17089006
Fuck this shit. Bitch doesn't even have a guest. Just her bitching about republicans and talking to these bellgab fucks.
>>
>>17089013
she has no guest? ghahahahafsafsfa
>>
>>17089009
I assure you Im not Bellgab. I just wanted to know if he had made any snarky remarks for my own amusement. Its probably hard for him to resist, all things considered.
>>
>>17089011
>>17089013
>>17089018
This is her guest.
http://midnightinthedesert.com/gregory-paxson/
>>
>>17089006
>Anybody gonna make a thread for tonight's show

Got you covered, senpai.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,9200.1260.html

>>17089011
>her guest cancelled for personal raisins so who knows what she has lined up..no fucking way she will have open lines

Which guest? She had Dr. Albert Taylor listed earlier then pulled it. Then she had Gregory Paxson listed. Did he cancel too?
>>
>>17089011
>for personal raisins
lol
>>
>>17089024
>MORE past life regression
>>
>>17089013
Well that will get her some hate from the conservatives. Hopefully she keeps that up.
>>
>>17089024
Thanks, I was wrong. She's so bad she tells us she lost a guest instead of letting us know there is one. I turned it off already.
>>
File: 1431650117820.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1431650117820.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
>>17089033
I fucking hate past life regression shows
>>17089036
>that stale ass hurr durr hot air joke
>>
>>17089009
Well said. Noory is just giggling about what an old senile clown Art has become.
>>
>>17089041

Same here, fuck it.

Fuck Art, fuck that old crazy fuck.
>>
Holy shit, these bellgab people suck this broad's dick. Maybe she will send them an autographed tampon?
>>
you cucks better have a hoagie thread tonight though
>>
>>17089037
>>17089037
>>17089037
>>
>>17089063
>you cucks better have a hoagie thread tonight though

The problem is that there is no lead in now. Over half of the Art Bell posters here bailed by the time Hoagie's show started. He's on so late and without a lead in anons might forget or fall asleep.
>>
>>17088139
I listened on the chance that she wouldn't be a total pussy and actually take a real caller (who would then bitch her out for being a dumb cunt), and got nothing.

She took like 2 callers in 4 hours, and the guest talked the WHOLE FUCKING TIME without her even asking anything. If anyone of significance is reading, she was fucking useless and YOU KNOW IT otherwise why didn't you take any calls.

I honestly loved Art so I just listened like usual sorta, but the caller was a total shithead "muh shadow ppl and fuck you if you think it was just a shadow" type. The only callers they had were like "omgz I woke up one night and.... (20 minutes later) the ghost said 'hey'!!!!!" Which didn't even look bad in Heather probably, even though she should have cut that off fast as fuck like even Snoory does. God, never thought anyone would make Noory look good, but this dumb sub-reddit tier bitch definitely does. Who even thought to put her on??? They have to make money!!! They can't just put anyone on willy nilly (capitalism n shit).
>>
>>17088868
In his defense, he's got to do the best he can for the sponsors, and her first show didn't totally come off as a entire failure (if you're a bellgab). For the sake of the sponsors, you need to get the 12 bellgab listeners (and callers).
>>
>>17088871
I swear to god, if I were a sponsor I would have sued them into the ground before Heather's show. She is fucking awful, and not even an /x/-tier schitzo would put their peen into her. She has no fucking experience and has no education that would count as anything beyond dick sucking.

She could fucking die with nothing of worth lost, trust me. Basically:
>ugly-as-fuck-fat-as-fuck-nasty-as-fuck /x/ poster that's not even an /x/ poster and sucks Arts dick on a site worse than /x/
>gets some-fucking-how made his producer (20th wife lol) so she can suck his dick even more every night
>get made his producer even though his old producer who is doing an ok job has to get fired
>probably not even suck good dick because I'm totally out of shape because all I do all day is eat and suck Arts dick
That's the story, ya'll.
>>
>>17088878
He could have picked a less-fat, less-dumb, less-[insert ANY negative term here] host. I honest to GOD (which I didn't even believe in) fell asleep half way through, while she didn't even host and just let this guy talk the whole time.

They didn't even take any calls because they probably thought they'd be "so mean" that she would kill herself.
>>
>>17089009
I had never heard Art until this last comeback..... I am FUCKING DISAPPOINT.

I thought Noory was a shitty host, but he at least doesn't put me DIRECTLY to sleep or cancels the show because some guy is raping him with his 12" epeens.

Always listened to Noory on road trips, and he's never failed to at least be better than Heather. I swear, if I die listening to Heather I will haunt her (super duper practicing witch) ass so fucking hard she will never have offspring ever in all time - her genes will be GONE from our species because she is so fucking useless and has forced her way on to quote unquote even maybe another quote ""FAME".

Fuck that bitch. Lose some weight and maybe you won't be considered only radio worthy even though you're so fat that even radio doesn't want you.
>>
http://kentucky.arrests.org/Arrests/Heather_Wade_14051066/
>>
>>17088121
hes fucking harlot the witch up the ass
>>
>>17088849

8/10
>>
File: hwade-linkedin.jpg (54KB, 665x513px) Image search: [Google]
hwade-linkedin.jpg
54KB, 665x513px
>>
File: hwade-fb.jpg (77KB, 720x483px) Image search: [Google]
hwade-fb.jpg
77KB, 720x483px
>>17090853
We may have a winner.
>>
File: hwade-linkedin2.jpg (84KB, 827x695px) Image search: [Google]
hwade-linkedin2.jpg
84KB, 827x695px
>>17090853
Nothing current listed for a job.
>>
>>17088121
I bet he's gonna be fuming when he hears that all of Hoagland's callers were pushing for him to take Heather's time slot.
>>
>>17088863
underrated post
>>
File: crystal-gayle-thn.jpg (54KB, 398x586px) Image search: [Google]
crystal-gayle-thn.jpg
54KB, 398x586px
Midnight in the desert, Shooting rounds across the sky,
This crazy assed stalker, will scare and make Art hide,
Filled with the longing, Searching for the truth,
Will he make it till tomorrow, will Girl Noory rescue you?

Chorus...
Midnight in the desert, and he’s stalkin’, ooooo, he’s stalkin' to you .......

Midnight in the desert, and there's gunshot in the air,
He’s been looking for the Art Bells, in Pahrump he’s felt them there.
To the broadcast he will listen, is he googling the signs?
Has Art put up extra lighting? Is Art running out of time?

Chorus

And we're stalkin’, oooh, we're stalking toward you.
stalkin’ stalkin’ oooo stalkin’ stalkin’ to you, ooo

repeat and fade
>>
>>17088121

Art Bell is a douchebag. How can he even intend on running some form of conspiracy theory radio/internet program when he doesn't even believe that 9/11 was an inside job. Fucking right wing propaganda bullshit.

Not bait. :D
>>
>>17091322
You aren't wrong though.
>>
>>17091322
Give me a break. There are enough podcasting 911 conspiratards out there.
>>
>>17091767

Did I say he should dedicate a show to the topic? No. I'm just pointing out that his personal beliefs are very questionable and stubborn for someone supposedly into exposing conspiracies for a living.
>>
>>17091816
>I'm just pointing out that his personal beliefs are very questionable and stubborn for someone supposedly into exposing conspiracies for a living.

>jet fuel can't melt these memes
>>
Art should release his own brand of frozen pizza bites just to piss off Noory.
>>
>>17091854

>pizza bites can't melt stealing guests
>>
>>17091865
>>pizza bites can't pay Keith's bills
>>
File: Art Bells Glock.jpg (40KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Art Bells Glock.jpg
40KB, 480x640px
>>17088790

This is Art's Glock he keeps it in his desk drawer he is a hasgunz
>>
>>17088121
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M8GszEN9MM
>>
Has anyone ever thought maybe Art is shooting at himself? He is a disenfranchised white guy with guns and negative views of Obama after all.
>>
>>17091979
Maybe Girl Noory is behind all this? To grab the podcast and fame.

>inb4 "fame"
>>
>>17088121
he loves to do this shit I think

he knows people want him back

he likes controversy
>>
>>17091958
tfw you say bad language on the show

art shows up and blast you away
>>
>>17092076
>he knows people want him back
Says you.
>>
Heather Wade isn't her real name.

"Wade" was her father's "radio name"
>>
>>17092173
I looked into this and found Don Wade and Roma's daughter's accounts and I can see that's just not her. I would bet money that it's not. She's an engineer and worked for the NY Times.
>>
>>17092342
we need to get /b/ in on this to dig.

>inb4 personal army
>>
>>17091979
>He is a disenfranchised white guy with guns and negative views of Obama after all.

wew lad

>>/reddit/

let me guess you think john oliver is hilarious too right
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.