[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. Ever since I discovered Creepypasta when I was a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: download (9).jpg (13KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
13KB, 276x183px
Hey guys.

Ever since I discovered Creepypasta when I was a kid, I've always had a special place in my heart for "lost episodes". There's something truly fascinating about having mystery shrouding aspects of our childhoods. However, what I'm really interested in are the more "real" lost episodes, whether they're legitimate lost episodes, or just weird aspects of cartoons and kids' movies. I have a hard time finding them, so if you know of some, please share. Rumors and mysteries that aren't dismissed as fiction but aren't proved are welcome too.

Pic not related, but it's the first thing that came up when I searched "lost episodes" and now it's my favorite thing ever.
>>
>>17088004
>I discovered Creepypasta when I was a kid

how old are you? 13?
>>
>>17088038
I use kid in a loose way.
>>
>>17088042
im sure you were made loose as a kid. [spoiler]anally, you faggot memelord[/spoiler]
>>
H-how'd you know...? :c
>>
>>17088080
because you watch creepypasta videos and your underage b&
>>
Eh, I can't say I'm really into Creepypasta, but the concept of a lost episode is pretty interesting. I'm not gonna lie, I used to really like Creepypasta, but there comes a time when the overused plots and bad writing begin to take away from the experience.
>>
Lost episodes are the worst of the worst in my opinion but dead Bart was kinda cool for a second until I realized it (and every other lost episode pasta) was fake. For actual real lost media in general go to lostmedia.wikia.com. It actually has some pretty interesting stuff
>>
>>17088131
>lostmedia.wikia.com
I was going to belittle OP for a while because OP piqued my interest but polymorphed into huge faggot. But this, this is interesting. Thanks Anon.
>>
>>17088131
Thanks! I'm glad I'm not alone with this interest.
>>
>>17088004
I remember when I was a kid I always thought max was kinda gay.
>>
File: 48d.png (27KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
48d.png
27KB, 527x409px
>this thread
>>
>>17091050
Honestly, I have no idea at this point. I just wanted some conspiracy, man.
>>
>>17088004

Candle Cove, bro. I always thought that was the best one, then everyone hopped on the haunted Mario and Zelda train and got spooped out by Majora's Mask like a bunch of smelly pussies.
>>
>>17092166
Candle Cove is actually pretty good. Even though it's not real, I thought the whole ARG aspect of it was well-done, and it almost felt as though I had seen the show before, even though I didn't grow up in the time period the "show" was based. I found that pretty odd.

A lot of Creepypastas are really creepy when you're first getting into them, but after the 12th pasta about Majora's Mask or Sonic, the fear really starts to fade. I remember Squidward's Suicide being my first Creepypasta, and it scared the SHIT out of me that first time. Then you read more and realize that everything's cliche and overdone. Sad, really. Lost episodes appeal so much to me, but very few are well-done.
>>
>>17092263

Go RP more faggot, namefags on /x/ are fucking disgusting. Don't reply to my shit.
>>
>>17092290
you're fucking disgusting, bro faggot. shove your bad attitude directly into your wide open rectum.
>>
>>17092313

Go away "Weird Dream Guy."
>>
>>17092321
Sorry about that. I'm actually the OP, but I was using a name in another post to help others keep track of what I was posting. I rarely ever come on 4Chan, so I forget that the names carry on to other posts. Not sure what the outrage over names is for, though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.