[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /x/ , I'm in need of some decent indie horror movies.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1aa.jpg (62KB, 1024x435px) Image search: [Google]
1aa.jpg
62KB, 1024x435px
Sup /x/ , I'm in need of some decent indie horror movies. Please take in mind that I said INDIE and take no interest in ripoffs such as Grave Encounters or Blair Witch. I'm all about proper plot execution. Specifically referring to movies such as Noroi, Lake Mungo etc.

If you provide something substantial I will provide you with screenshots of my brother's exorcism(he beat up an old gipsy woman's son and paid for it big time).
>>
>>17086993
Me and my wife love Blair Witch Project. You should try it too.
>>
>>17086993
What movie is OP's pic from?
>>
I watched a movie on Netflix called circle. It's about a group of people who wake up after being abducted by aliens and there's a laser thing in the middle of the room and every two minutes they have to vote who dies. It's less cheesy than it sounds, I promise
>>
>>17087006
>>
>>17087006
The thing.
>>
>>17087037

>dealing with memory leaks just to save yourself 2 clicks

No thanks
>>
I recommend the movie john dies at the end.
>>
>>17088168
That's not a horror movie
I mean it's still good, but it's not a horror movie.
>>
>Indie horror films with good plots

Kill List
Triangle
Session 9
Dog Soldiers
Frozen
Pandorum
Resolution
Splinter
The Objective
The Serpent and the Rainbow
>>
>>17088168
>>17088199
>good movie
They literally left out at least 2 full arcs, maybe 3. The film is an incoherent mess.
>>
It Follows
>>
> screenshots of my brother's exorcism(he beat up an old gipsy woman's son and paid for it big time

what?
>>
The Corridor

God tier atmospheric horror movie. You'll love it.
>>
>>17089678
What are you talking about?
>>
>>17086993
I appreciate your enthusiasm, OP, so I'll compile a GOOD list in the next few days. I've loved horror movies since I was a small child, and my list has grown quite a bit.

ATM I'm killing myself studying for dumb tests that no one cares about, they call this finals week (my own horror story).
>>
>>17089848
no youre shitposting on 4chan ATM
>>
>>17089848
Nobody cares. Either contribute to the thread or don't bother posting.
>>
Lo is so indie and hipster you might retch, and it's properly Satanic with decent research and art, without really being scary horror per se. I was surprised how much I liked it. The title again is "Lo."
Hipster summons a demon to locate his love of his life, who was abruptly abducted by demons while they were in bed discussing obscure bands.
>>
>>17086993
i liked the incoherent mess that beyond the black rainbow is
>>
>>17089871
>>17089933
Np, I won't bother with what I promised in my previous post. Thx for saving me the time as I don't have it to waste atm.
>>
Where the dead go to die is about as indie as you can get.It was animated using kinect and looks like a psx game

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f6-aCCqCc_0
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.