[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /x/. Now I know a lot of you guys are interested in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 19

File: eee.jpg (176KB, 490x1000px) Image search: [Google]
eee.jpg
176KB, 490x1000px
Hello, /x/.
Now I know a lot of you guys are interested in the occult and magick in general, maybe some of you even have your own practices going on. Many might have your own paths and your own point of views regarding many subjects on this forum, but it may be difficult to find those with like minds.

Have you ever sought a group to meet some people who shared an intimate bond with you, who both listened and critiqued constructively? Who helped you further your own practice, did things together and got inspired through each others work?

I am aware that /x/ is not the place to recruit others or make sub-cultures out of. But i do want to give everyone who is interested, a chance of getting into a group, to help grow and redefine, shape and affect their world with. Spiritually, academically, occult and hobby-wise. The gist of the group is that it is a size of seven members, each in their own practice and perspective on magic, and divided three male, three female and a last wildcard, to uphold a form and sacred number. Four members have already been found, three more have the chance to both further and challenge their everyday beliefs.

Anyone who is interested, will have to dance through some preliminary interviews. These are meant to help define both the needs of the person and the group as a whole. There will be several rounds and if you don't feel like doing it for joining the group, then do it as a challenge to help define your own beliefs and dogmas.

Here is the process: You will send an email to [email protected], asking for an application. You will go through five rounds of questioning, and either be rejected or accepted. We currently have four members, and are looking for our final three. This means we have two male, two female currently; and are looking for one of each gender, and third of either.
We prefer applicants have some sort of magickal experience, but it isn't required.

Thank you.
>>
Not for me but I'll bump.
>>
I'm still reading through materiel but at some point I feel this will be necessary for school, bump.
>>
>>17086976
sended
>>
>>17086976
>Four members have already been found
oh so two people have dropped out already?
>>
File: IMAG1045.jpg (478KB, 1216x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1045.jpg
478KB, 1216x2048px
>>17087253
It is simply a work in progress, i suppose? Everyone has their reasons for doing as they do, and someone prefers individual work, and some dance better alone. Figuring this out along the way is also a great strength to help grow.
No experience would ever be wasted.
>>
>>17087967
gay/10
>>
What level of commitment are you expecting here?
>>
>>17087253
We began with six members,seeking our seventh; two were not wholesome to our final goal. They both excused themselves when they realized that their goals didn't align with everyone else's, and did so on pleasant notes.

When starting this entire group, I expected to sift through members until finding a final set. This is fine, since there are so few members to begin with.

That being said, I've sent the first round of interview questions.
Needless to say, expect my replies to be a few hours or a day (at most), in between. I'll give you the same patience.

>>17087995
The group is a rather serious thing, I'm not expecting you to dedicate yourselves to it, but I do expect dedication in a healthy manner, as one would to an organization important to them. Actively communicating with others on a day-to-day basis, for instance, aside from times when overwhelmed by work, school, etc etc. One of the two members that cut themselves out did so simply because of an inability to be active in the group.
>>
Fuck you and your shitty cult.
>>
Interested but I'm a complete rookie, maybe after a few years of practice if the offer still stands.
>>
>>17088363
Apply anyways. What's the worst that could happen?
>>
Redxperiment (self.occult)

dodane 1 miesiąc temu przez atomic_bonanza
>>
Sent
>>
>>17086976
Out of curiosity, what branch of occult magick is your group proposing to practice? Being a neophyte I only know of a few sects and I have only started reading occult texts.
>>
>>17088826
We all have our various practices.
Currently our members specialize in: 1. Goetic magick/ritualism. 2. Christian Mysticism 3. Remote drawing and projection/energy work 4. Norse magick and divination

The idea is to combine our talents towards group-oriented goals, whether it be influencing the world around us, or exploring the systems of magick themselves further, while teaching one another our methods.
>>
Just sent an email waiting to see where this leads
>>
Are you using a Rosicrucian grade system?

Just asking, not really interested in entering a closed group...
>>
>>17088630
selling your soul to satan?
Brain washed by a cult?
Sex slave?
Procedure 110-montauk?
>>
>>17088833
From the reaserch I have done, mixing different magicks (such as a combination of rituals in a cerimony) would be like mixing oil and water. Especially since you mentioned Geoticism and Christianity. This is only my opinion, and partially influenced by my occult knowledge.
>>
sent email a while ago, still don't have a reply this could just be a ruse cruise
>>
>>17088861
nope
>>
>>17088872
I understand your concern. Regardless, we have had great results in our workings so far.

>>17088861
No.

>>17088876
Some emails will be instantly deleted. We aren't interested in applicants who have zero experience in magick. We want for applicants to at least have a base to work from. Also, some other red flags will get an application/request deleted.
>>
>>17088882
I have pretty good knowledge of magick and occult
>>
>>17088882
>but it isn't required.

You guys are a joke
>>
>>17088889
Send an email in then.
>>
>>17088890
Ah well, oversight on my part. Suffice to say that we won't accept someone who's just curious about magick. How about that?
>>
>>17088899
I did
>Lecidious
>>
>>17088869
Well seeing as we are scattered across the globe being brainwashed or being a sex slave is a little bit irrational.

Selling souls to Satan and 110-montauk, well. No promises.
>>
>Implying
>>
Greetings from Pazuzu
>>
>>17088931
>implying you can't be brainwashed by a cult or religion from the other side of the world

I can give so many examples
>>
Guys we are just trolling
>>
>>17088972
no shit sherlock
>>
>>17088979
No need for you to be here if you don't agree with what we're doing. Feel free to continue bumping, though.
>>
>>17088981
put joshua on
>>
From what I just read you guys will just delete the emails without reading them? what if some people actually know shit and you reject them
>>
>>17088985
>From what I just read you guys will just delete the emails without reading them? what if some people actually know shit and you reject them

We definitely read the emails. We just know some things we don't want in the group. Apologies for any hurt egos.
>>
>>17088981
I'm bumping and still in the thread because i want to see where this goes :)
>>
>>17088988
put josh on
>>
what about a person that teaches magick?
>>
>>17088992
We all teach magick to one another in the group, so you may have a spot among us. Send in an email and we'll follow up with you, see where it goes.
>>
>>17088996
let me speak to joshua
>>
okay
>>
please put josh here, he is feeling sad
>>
where is joshua?
>>
>>17088989
Fair enough. If you were to do something lame like this what would you be interested in?
>>
>>17089002
>>17089016
>>17088997
>>17088990
>>17088984
Don't know who this Joshua guy is but I hope he likes to party.
>>
Alright I sent the email, let's see if i'm "worthy"
>>
>>17089021
i have a group also and i have a strong opinion against closed groups, so i want to see how you guys who seem to be starting yours deal with 4chan and if you guys will actually acomplish anything.

Talking about accomplishment, what you guys are trying to do, and don't bullshit me saying it is to share knowledge and all, you have a strict number of members to mimic the holy number, are you guys trying to do some ritual or become like justice league dark?
>>
>>17089034
I would discourage thinking of 'worthy' vs 'unworthy'. It's more or 'who do we think can work well together in a group'. We've had several applicants who are very well versed and very intelligent but for one reason or another weren't a good fit for the team.

It's just a fun little experiment after all. No need to get worked up about it one way or another. Thanks for sending in an email though! Best of luck!
>>
And if not I would appreciate you telling me so I'm not just sitting here waiting for a response that I will not recieve
>>
>>17089059
I will be replying to emails within the next hour. Currently out and busy, checking this thread from mobile.
>>
>>17089058
Alright thanks
>>
>>17089066
i need to contact joshua
we sing together
>>
>>17089053
Fair enough, in all honesty. I can see where this could put some people off.

So far it's mostly experimental work. Think of it like a band.
>>
>>17089066
No problem
>>
>>17089071
Joshua sounds like a boss. Link him up with the email and maybe we can make something work ;)
>>
>>17089076
>will have to dance

I prefer to think of you guys as dancing queens
>>
fucking guys stop disrespecting people that are willing to teach and share wisdom of magick it is very disrespectful, also joshua is fake 20f4
>>
>>17089094
Young and free? Only 17? Wooooh?
>>
joshua there please I need to know
>>
File: I_am_monitoring_this_thread.jpg (57KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
I_am_monitoring_this_thread.jpg
57KB, 800x600px
>>
I AM HERE B.B. AND I SENSE THAT A BEAR IS HERE AS WELL, NOW LET'S DANCE AND PARTY!
>>
File: realblackcloud.png (224KB, 369x348px) Image search: [Google]
realblackcloud.png
224KB, 369x348px
>>17089133
damn nice dubs
>>
>>17089133
Joshua! You finally showed up bro!

>>17089129
Don't just lizard it, send an email, silly.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 215x234px
LOOK A WILD WIZARD HAS APPEARED!
>>
>>17089139
HELLO 2OF4
>>
THIS THREAD IS NOW A GROUP THREAD
>>
ALL YOUR MAGICKSSS ARE BELONG TO ME
>>
File: stock image 7.jpg (28KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
stock image 7.jpg
28KB, 500x490px
>>
Who let in all this autism in here?!
>>
>>17089200
underrated post
>>
>>17089203
THE AUTISM WAS ALREADY HERE!
>>
>>17089154
Your homies were looking for you man? Where were you? Not nice to leave a guy hangin'.

>>17089094
Also BB for what it's worth you seem pretty rad. Know this shit may not be for you but if you changed your mind I think it would be cool if you sent an email.
>>
GIVE ME YOUR MAGICKSSS OP!
>>
Everyone in thread already sent email
>>
they are waiting for replies
>>
sent the email, check em please
>>
^
>>
Emails have been sent out.
Some things to remember: many people are asking or giving informaiton that will be later asked of them, simply send in an application and go through the process.
Everyone goes through the same application process, to keep fairness in tact. Don't try to jump ahead.

Further, please have patience when waiting for a reply. We have a shit ton of applications coming in and it takes time to sift through all of them. Replies may be as late as a day later, sometimes, in the later rounds.
>>
So out of curiosity, why 'magick,' rather than 'magic'?
>>
>>17089295
Honestly, I've just gotten used to spelling as such. It doesn't really matter to me, one way or the other.
>>
>>17089295
To-may-toe vs to-mah-toe
>>
how many rounds?
>>
>>17089343
Five- Six.
>>
I assume I failed then
>>
>>17089360
Did not they say one would be rejected? I can only assume that means there would be a tangible response.
>>
>>17089386
If we took the time to reply to every rejected email, we'd spend hours replying.
>>
well I haven't gotten any other questions
>>
>>17089360
No response is not equal to failure.

Not being picked is not equal to failure.

We're simply trying to assemble a team. If you are not selected it doesn't mean you're not 'good enough' or not good at what you do. It simply means that for whatever reason the group isn't a good fit for you.

And OP is a busy dude. Give it at least 24 hours before you being to feel nihilistic.
>>
>>17089393
Patience is a virtue.
>>
enjoy my gift?
>>
>>17089396
>a team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyz_2DEah4o
>>
>>17089392
Cancel that, enemies in left lane.
>>
>>17089404
https://youtu.be/oDOog0XS8Qg
>>
why?
>>
Does sexual accult exist? Brh, yeah, i always want to join them. Nevermind
>>
>>17089501
Why not?
>>17089512
Naw man you're thinking of yakult
>>
>>17089524
bump
>>
File: 1309684061552.jpg (4KB, 126x121px) Image search: [Google]
1309684061552.jpg
4KB, 126x121px
>>17086976
You've been posting this thread every couple weeks for months now. What are you up to?
>>
>>17090842
It's been around two months. Mainly, I'm trying to fill out the rest of the members. It's difficult finding the right people; but I didn't even expect to be finished until sometime in January, so we're on schedule.
>>
File: 1293291397556.jpg (21KB, 494x400px) Image search: [Google]
1293291397556.jpg
21KB, 494x400px
>>17090844
Most of the good conversation has jumped ship from this board >>>/his/417464

If you haven't found what you're looking for yet you probably won't find it here.
>>
>>17090856
Neat. Was completely unaware that occult topics were considered kosher enough for /his/.

Thanks for the notification, friend.
>>
Sent
>>
sent a request for application. cursed androgyn.

Based in folk magic, medicinal and magickal properties of plants, angel magic and a dabbler in all kinds of disciplines. I'm a jack of a lot of trades and my wheelhouse only expands. At the moment I am researching Kabbalic magic.
>>
I know what you are doing, and I command you to stop. The ritual hasn't worked before and it won't work now THE TIME ISN'T RIGHT. the item still hasn't been found and the riddle hasn't been solved
>>
>>17092351
To be real with you, I honestly wish we were that cool. We're not. No major ritual. No riddle. No item. Just a bunch of 18-28 year olds who like to talk about magic over the internet and orchestrate various magical experiments. We're just a bunch of nerds.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
These kinds of experiments are interested, and for those of you who are looking to dive further into magic with a good rootwork in some of it, should definitely try it out.
>>
>>17086976
Is your team interested in hermetic alchemy, chaos magic, collective conscious, and synchronized astral projection?
>>
>>17097833

They're interested in occultism.

What do you think, retard?
>>
>>17099199
Not OP.
>>
>>17099199
Occultism is a pretty fucking broad spectrum
Just because someone wants to be a fullmetal alchemist doesn't mean they want to summon Beelzebub for a chat
>>
I will say this. Right now I feel most inclined to look for alchemists, and female occultists. Let me explain the female part: we're trying to keep as even of mix of gender as possible. We currently have 3 male, 2 female. After adding one more female to the mix, the last member will be taken off merit alone.

The specialties we currently lack, in major talk, are those of alchemy, and eastern mysticism. That's what I'd be most apt in finding in this moment. If you have even a basic skill in these schools, I'd encourage you to submit an application.
>>
>>17097833
We are.
>>
>>17100486
This is true! Fortunately the current group is very opened minded. We hope to attract others like that.
>>
>>17100486
i summoned the old god when i did acid one time.
that guy fucking sucks
>>
File: Screenshot 2015-12-17 00.12.42.png (772KB, 846x748px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-12-17 00.12.42.png
772KB, 846x748px
>>17103101
its like im an example what the best and worst things to do are.
its up to you whats what though.
>mfw going for all the paths gets you all the paths.
>>
>>17100536
male. i have some basic knowledge about alchemy. nothing too occult though, but i can look at some lit i have which contains it.
>>
File: ibhJA.gif (337KB, 400x545px) Image search: [Google]
ibhJA.gif
337KB, 400x545px
Already a member of a circle here, but interested in a possible alliance, should your intentions be pure.
>>
File: 7.jpg (35KB, 300x406px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
35KB, 300x406px
>>
>>17086976
On a scale of 1-10 how occult is your group already?

Do you have a couple people that are well versed and the rest total noobs that have a lot of intelligent background, or none?
All grand wizards? or all of you are clueless and stumbling in the dark together?

Do you have an end game, a path, or even a direction?
>>
>>17088989
Don't you have another way of doing just that?

You, in particular.
>>
>>17103110
>mfw going for all the paths gets you all the paths
<3
>>
>>17103246
>should your intentions be pure
Usually those kinds of intents are voiced up front.

This is a search for experienced naivety.
>>
>>17104491
These.

Every serious/experienced practitioner wants to know the answer to these questions. Nobody with any real knowledge will even bother applying until then. Pretense of relevance is hard to bluff in occult contexts. Not impossible, but hard.
>>
>>17104761
its the only true path.
>>
>>17104491
all groups are completely occult because interactions between individuals are garnered by the will of the spirit, interacting with itself as mind, which is a single snapshot of the spirit, and the occult is nothing more than a sense of discovering this spirit.

all grand wizards are clueless and stumble around in the dark together.

the true way to have all of those things is to have none of them, and let all of them be the same thing.
>>
>>17105727
these interactions are garnered "encounters"
what makes you yourself is what you do between encounters.
>other theories fail to take into account the ability of individuals to interact with segments of the universe similar to themselves, and focus only on the connection of the singular and the universe.
>>
File: boar.jpg (10KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
boar.jpg
10KB, 210x240px
>>17105731
>>17105727
>>17105713

Uh huh. What kind of a hunter are you, anyway?
>>
>>17105731
See, some of the stuff you say is nice and it'd be worth writing about.
>>17105713
But there's no point talking about it if you can't keep yourself on target. You can't expect everyone to take every path. Not everyone has the, as they say, "spirit" for it.

Other theories focus on the singular because they don't care about the rest of the contents of the universe. They work precisely as they should because they aren't designed for people who aren't ready to share those beliefs. Allowing people to have individual opinions and beliefs is what made life on Earth so amazing to be a part of.
>>
File: FgfxW7W.jpg (501KB, 1928x1058px) Image search: [Google]
FgfxW7W.jpg
501KB, 1928x1058px
In the interest of transparency I think its important to know that the questions posited in OP's application process are assumptive and naive at best but possibly intended to be quite sinister and manipulative.

From the archived threads it sounds like you have no idea what you are doing with regards to "magic" but know quite well how to filter for people that self identify as victims. That shits predatory.
>>
>>17104491
All of our members have had experience and success with a variety of magickal experiments, and we have successfully conducted a few between ourselves as a group up until this point. While we don't rank one another, and prefer all of us to remain on equal ground as far as those sorts of things go, we do have great experience. Though, needless to say, not all in the same school. For instance, we have a Christian mysticist who is very well versed in the undertakings of such a school, but not very well off in Norse magick. Another member is very well versed in Norse, but not Christian or Goetic magick. Do you see?

>>17106686
We tend to give very little detail about what we've done, magickally. If you think I could successfully manipulate a group of three others to a point of some maniac ulterior motive, you give me much more credit than I give myself.

Further, most of the posts in your picture are incredibly under researched. We have more males at the moment than females, so take that as you will.

Several of our members are engaged or otherwise taken with relationships, so this, needless to say, isn't some occult sex group.
>>
>>17105731
>>17105727
>>17105713
Also would like to point out that this guy isn't with us.
>>
>>17106686
>how to filter for people that self identify as victims. That shits predatory.
Thanks anon. I could smell the search for naivety a mile away, but I wasn't going to participate long enough to see if it was sinister or malicious on the other side of the unspoken privacy wall.
>>
Posting the application questions, since apparently they're very sinister.

The first round is just vital info to weed out unwanteds. Don't worry-- most won't be knocked out this round. Please reply with the following
>Gender
>Age (by decade; ie: 10-20, 21- 30, 31-40, etc. Exact ages aren't needed)
>Any diagnosed mental disorders? If so, what?
>Have you ever undergone a sex change surgery?
>What experience in the occult/magick do you have?
>Are you willing to travel (in the far future) to take part in face-to-face rituals with those whom you will bond with over the coming years?

Welcome to round two.

Which of these would be considered the "blood" flower?
A. The Rose B. The Tulip C. Gazania

Tell me about your most successful magickal experiment/endeavor/undertaking.

Are you someone who is heated about politics; or do you seperate them from the opinions you form of others?

How do you handle conflict?

In a group, what role do you usually find yourself in? This is an open question, answer however you like.

This set of questions gauges your thought processes to determine if you'd fit well in our group. Answer honestly and in your own manner-- not what you think will get you admitted.

Round 3

1. Would you say you fall more into the Right Hand Path, or Left Hand Path?
2. Describe your personal views on: your personal religion/faith, gods/goddesses, and how the universe works, in a metaphysical sense.

Welcome to the fourth round.
From here on, questions will be a bit tougher.

1. Explain in detail your school of specialization:

2. Explain how you believe your talents can contribute to the group of seven.

There are no wrong answers. Here, I am gauging your creativity when confronted with your own limitations. I want you to tell me what you have that I will not be finding elsewhere.
>>
>>17106733
Welcome to the final round, and final question.

What are your motives for joining, and what do you seek to gain from joining?

After answering, feel free to ask me any questions. We are at the point of open transparency at this point!

------------------------------------------

Anyways, that's that. Make a creepy pasta out of it if it's so sinister.
That being said, please don't reply to these questions in the thread. Do so through the email given in the OP.

It should be obvious that most questions have the purpose of telling us what you can provide to the group, determining your motives for joining, seeing how you work with others, and your individual talents.
Obviously, most schizophrenia victims would be under scrutiny, as anything they report is subject to being imagine by their mental disorder.
>>
New age where truth is relative and demons are given free roam to possess humans through magic is socially acceptable for the time is short.
>>
If you were more experienced you would be more considerate with your communication and the circles you walk in.
>>
>>17106733
>This set of questions gauges your thought processes to determine if you'd fit well in our group.
The depersonalization of this question is sinister in its own right. You're an anonymous stranger asking questions as if you're some reputable organization that needs to know this stuff. If you don't have time to talk to people one-on-one to find willing participants, you've got a demographic motive.

>>17106721
Note that you didn't answer the first or last question properly; one asked for a definitive 1-10 estimate, ie., your personal stance, and the other asked for your end game or goal. If you don't feel you can provide either, you're not doing something innocuous or innocent.
>>17106738
>What are your motives for joining, and what do you seek to gain from joining?
>After answering, feel free to ask me any questions. We are at the point of open transparency at this point!
No, you're at the point of being in a position to give whatever false answers seem psychologically relevant to the applicant. Transparency only exists in public spaces, never private spaces.
>>
>>17106733

>>17106738

Now for the real challenge. Answer your own questions.
>>
>>17106754
This.

My general rule of thumb for interpersonal interaction is to never to anything for anyone unless I have a reason to believe they'd do the same for me. This applies to answering questions as much as it does anything else.
>>
>>17106761
>never do anything
Fixed.
>>
>>17106752
Then don't apply. It's rather simple.

>>17106754
Sure. I'll fill out the application myself and post it here sometime tomorrow during the day. For now though, I need to sleep.
>>
>>17106754

Agreed. We played your game, now show us why we should bother following you into this. Prove you even reside on the same wavelength we've demonstrated by sharing your own answers.

This isn't a time for you to be selfish and purposefully vague any longer. You're asking for trust, so show that you can share as we have.
>>
>>17106738
>Obviously, most schizophrenia victims would be under scrutiny, as anything they report is subject to being imagine by their mental disorder.
Its interesting that you let the Illuminati controlled media and big pharma shills working under the title of "psychiatrist" to define who is and isn't crazy and what is or isn't "real".

If you really understood any of the implications of the powers behind group will or the anthropological sources of the occult in general you would not make these kinds of close minded statements. By choosing to use the word "disorder" you paint someone who could be gifted as a seer as something that is wrong. Perhaps what you think is "imagined" is in fact a layer of reality you cannot see. You also clarify that you are asking about diagnosed, which implies that you buy into what you are told by the propaganda machine.

The same for gender questions and your Left vs Right hand path. These are not important. Balance is found in the Will and power is in unity not division. Using sex "change" as a specific vocabulary is completely irreverent and insensitive.

If any of this you feel is untrue you are mistaken. It still influences you on a subconscious level or you would not present yourself the way you do.
>>
>>17106773
To be fair, if one was rejected from the application process, I have no reason to care if they believe I'm on their wave length or not.
Those who make it to round 5 get all the info about me straight forward, though I will provide answers for everything, as I've said, tomorrow.

>>17106776
The questions, while broad, show me how the applicant processes information and thinks. I'm looking for well-written, well-thought out answers. Most members currently in the group answered the LHP vs RHP in the same manner; that it was a non-issue and was too broad for defining mechanisms.

Also, I don't really value sensitivity when looking for the objectively best would-be members.

But, this is /x/, where everything is a conspiracy to kill or abduct you. So I understand your concern.
>>
File: iWWwgbp.png (387KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
iWWwgbp.png
387KB, 560x420px
>>17106770
literally best case scenario is that you are a young naive fuck that grew up after broadband access was common. you have no regard for personal safety on the internet or are a just plain ignorant
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP8wJYRFyJI

Good Coffee aint IThOugh Johnny boy.
>>
>INB4attempted invocation of disassociative personality disorder
>>
>>17106733
Male
30's
nope
nope
I...fuck... I have 20 years of trying the practical from everything I've come across, from shitty websites to fantastical books to the rituals from the various GD and with some light schooling on Theravada Buddhism, greek and roman mythology, Celtic folklore, Lithuanian and polish folk magic, Patañjali yoga, and other things, this list is long enough.
Eh probably not, depends where they are.

none
define successful? Would you rather here about me pissing off the enochian powers and having a bad time of it? Successful divination's? A fun recent one would be asking the powers at yesod and to make me more motivated, then not being able to sleep for three days after that. Really though this question seems more a lead into mental illness and roleplaying than a serious question.
politics are meh. money rules the world
usually by attempted to understand what everyone is on about and why they are on about it. If there isn't a productive solution, and if a sincere apology won't fix it, than it will usually end with me telling the other person to fuck off.
Consigliere

practice wise? rhp though others are welcome to form their own opinions of my actions
Almost completely agnostic, I've yet to discover an answer that fits all available evidence and experience.

Don't have one. Years of being a jack of all trades, of practices and recording my experiences and listening to the experiences of others, but I've never locked in on just one thing for longer than a year.
Given the wording of this last question I think the proper answer is I've DM'd more than a few games of D&D
>>
OP you cant do this it is against the wishes of Jesus Christ.
He is the One who gave up His life for your sins, donnot sell your soul to the Satan by commuting acts of evil. I will pray for you.
>>
>>17106844

>Would you rather here about me pissing off the
>rather here about
>here

Disqualified. Next.
>>
>>17106790
>you have no regard for personal safety on the internet
This.
>>
File: itsmeirl.jpg (906KB, 1101x1600px) Image search: [Google]
itsmeirl.jpg
906KB, 1101x1600px
I take this for what it is: A very unusual way to possibly meet some worthwhile people. Or, alternatively, a fresh and invigorating opportunity to test myself against the influence of the insane.

Although the OP's method of casting the fishing net is delightfully impersonal and sinister, as supreme dark wizard edgelords, surely there is no reason we should be frightened by that. Is there? :^)

If you're after transparency, write to the government. It's called the occult because it's hidden: If I have to sift through a hundred pretenders before I find someone of substance, the effort is still worthwhile. The question, then, is this: Are the OP and his friends really people of substance? The prospect of taking part in some sort of syncretic supergroup is at least intriguing enough that I am willing to play along for the time being.

Some people really like anime, some people really like classical music. Others may like leading gullible strangers on the internet to jump through elaborate psychological hoops. But from everyone you can learn something.
>>
>>17106923
Hey OP. Dark wizard here. Just wanted to point out the we hang out on /fringe/, not /x/, so you can go there if you need us. I mean, come there. Hehe.
>>
File: areutalkin2mekiddo.jpg (888KB, 1077x1600px) Image search: [Google]
areutalkin2mekiddo.jpg
888KB, 1077x1600px
>>17106923
u wot m8
>>
File: 1293407558231.gif (195KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1293407558231.gif
195KB, 800x600px
>>17106864
>>
>>17106844
As I said, please send all that via email, rather than post it here.
>>
>>17107218
I don't have any intention of joining though. I was just pointing out that it only takes 10 minutes to answer.
>>
>>17107238
That was hardly a worthwhile answer you gave off, i think. You really care oddly too much not to care at all. I think what OP is trying to do is to make a non-cringe group in a cringeworthy way. The whole 7 people can only join might just be OPs way of faggoting around with his own beliefs.
Also for the whole many rounds of answer questions, might be equally time for people to reflect on wtf they are doing with their lives and how they want to proceed like OP wrote.
>>
>>17107353
Seven people, while being traditionally seen as a valuable numerological number; allows for a small group with just enough members to fill in gaps for one another's skills.
Secondly, it allows for voting in a way that there is never a tie, making decision implementing in the case of disagreement that much easier.
It also prevents the member base from being so large that conflict happens on a frequent basis, and cuts down on the chances of a clique forming between members.
>>
I bet you guys don't even do rituals. You just circlejerk each other on skype. faggots.
>>
Are you still accepting applications or have you already found someone?
>>
>>17107723
Still accepting.
>>
>>17107353
I use /x/ to illuminate my ignorance. For the most I enjoy answering questions on /x/ to point out what I don't know so I can figure out where to go next. But also
>>17106754
>>17106761
since I asked him to do it, on the grounds that he asked other people to do it, than by the same argument I should do it as well.
>>
>>17106738
A creepypasta would be awesome. The only reason why anyone does anything anymore is in hopes that someone makes a good story out of it.
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.