[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't know where else to post this thread, but does anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 6

File: 1366413492345.png (96KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1366413492345.png
96KB, 241x228px
Don't know where else to post this thread, but does anyone else feel like some terrible shit is about to go down worldwide?

I've been on edge ever since the San Bernandino shootings and the cover-ups, there are some dark forces moving around the world right now.

Anyone have any ideas or similar feelings?
>>
It just doesn't work that way. There is no grand timetable or ultra powerful shadow clique. Bad things happen or don't happen but there's no feeling it ahead of time. That's for the psychic Indigo Children to make pretend they're relevant.
>>
>>17085615
I was thinking more along the lines of spiritual warfare. Obama's a demon-possessed man if I ever saw one
>>
>>17085586
Hope so
>>
>>17085586
I feel that way sometimes OP. On and off as I've got older.
Bad shit is happens all over the world 24/7 and always has. But there's also good shit that happens we just don't really hear about it. Who knows what the ratio of good to bad is, one can't exist without the other. But I know I get that feeling of impending doom those times I pay attention to the news more. Don't lose your sanity over it OP
>>
>>17085586
I have an associate that's been claiming he figured out how to "wake up" Yellowstone caldera. Not sure how serious he his though.
>>
Well, there's going to be a large scale chemical attack throughout europe, coordinated attacks throughout the US on the 17th, a large (enough) meteor in january, and star wars is going to suck. Don't forget the global economic collapse.
>>
>>17085738
Oh, and the largest naval buildup in the history of the world in the Gulf of aden to "deal with pirates." It's actually a magnetic vortex that may or may not unleash an otherworldly menace.
>>
>>17085686
Well you tell him to knock it off. I live on top of that shit!
>>
>>17085586
Do you watch a lot of national news?
>>
>>17085751

Uhh any source or further info ?
>>
>>17085751
RP to the maximum
>>
>>17085615
>indigo children

that fucking inane bullshit is still around?
>>
december 21st and/or 23rd
>>
>>17085586
Maybe you should stop subjecting yourself to terrorism by consuming mainstream media.
>>
>>17086071
I meant Autists... They're everywhere, right?!
>>
>>17085586
The shit will start in Europe. A simultaneous attack on civilians by Muslim "refugees" across the continent. I don't know what we can do, other than order a pizza and make sure we take a long shit every night until then. Make sure you get good beer, if you like beer. Pick up some cereal. Fruity Pebbles. That's all.
>>
>>17086026
It's true, dickhead.
>>
I share your fear OP... but I like to think there's still rational men in government... men who value freedom and liberty..
>>
>>17085586
seems they try to make john titor's predictions true.

The only thing that is missing is russia bombs america.
But when we looka t the actulley political stands, that will never happen! Even the comet isn't close enough that will pass earth this xmas!
>>
>>17086292
Source? Or justguessing.png ?
>>
>>17086026
>urr pee tuh duh mucsimuh

Here, faggot. From CNN.

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-524411
>>
>>17086299

http://m.seriouseats.com/2012/08/fruity-pebbles-cereal.html
>>
File: the end.jpg (1MB, 1338x2755px) Image search: [Google]
the end.jpg
1MB, 1338x2755px
i found this
>>
>>17086329
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p1QL2j5W0VY

Also try images and maps on Gooble
>>
>>17086299
>>17086346
Here ya go.
>>
>>17086314
I don't know nothin' 'bout no steam.
>>
>>17085586

I'm pretty damn good at sensing the future. A month ago I woke up and the first thing I thought was that I felt like I was going to get a jury summons in the mail, which ended up happening that same day. I also felt like something terrible was going to happen in the weeks leading to the Paris attacks, but that feeling immediately went away after the attacks were over. Right now I'm not sensing anything so at least for the short term we should be good.
>>
File: 1450157008208.jpg (818KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1450157008208.jpg
818KB, 2304x1296px
well, this looks scary
>>
>>17086302
>Ireport.cnn
it's a site CNN lets users upload videos to so people can submit them free clips and stories. Their tradeoff is that shit like this can be posted.
>>
>>17085586
That's terrorism, bud. Everyone is on edge right now. People are on here predicting a shooting or an attack at every remotely notable event, date, month, etc because we are scared and worried. The group that is attacking us shows no signs of stopping of going away. We are under a constant threat of terrorism, predicting something bad is nothing clairvoyant. It's a rational, distinct possibility in every western country's collective mind right now. If /x/ were around in the Cold War, we would have had similar predictions every week.
>>
>>17086346
Uhhh, didnt that old lady who predicted a whole heap of things ages ago, that came true, predict something happening in italy....?
>>
>>17086346
This guy has been on /pol/ posting clues everyday.
>>
>>17086298
>Theory (if it were to happen)
Maybe Russia bombs US because of something to do with ISIS.

Not sure if Putin specifically mentioned US, but he said Isis was funded by some of the G20. Which very well could be US.

>Isis does some sort of attack on Russia
>Putin knows the US is the top funder/commander (whatever) of Isis, and is possibly behind mentioned attacks. So he goes on to bomb the USA.
>>
>>17088291
because when Putin is pissed, he will take action
>>
>>17086591
Seriously. I don't think people realize how peaceful the world really is. Who cares what some sand niggers are up to. Even of they do make an attack it won't get far and the chances of you being killed in one is low. Plus the west will continue to dominate with some counties in Asia and we know how to continue to dominate.
>>
>>17086438
And what that map means?
>>
>>17088523
it means speak proper English
>>
>>17086302
Uh literally anyone can post there. I used to post there all the time when I volunteered with a missing person organization. Nobody even looks at anything there until the person who writes or uploads it posts it on Godlike Productions or 4chan.
>>
File: tumblr_ms48wtdVbd1r31inoo2_250.gif (382KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ms48wtdVbd1r31inoo2_250.gif
382KB, 245x170px
>>17085738
Well, I'm sold!
>>
>>17086346
I think someone played Plague a little too long and didn't click enough blue planes.
>>
File: lsd nightmare.gif (177KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lsd nightmare.gif
177KB, 500x500px
>>17085738
>and star wars is going to suck
>>
Blame mohammed, the quran is really violent
>>
>>17086346
What the fuck, this goes with Trump building walls and banning muslims
>>
>>17088843
It's just a franchise. Fallout 4 went the same way, that crap is just designed to sell.
>>
Nsala Malecun

I am a priest of the religion Palo Mayombe. I work some DARK shit against evil people, but I also run a legit temple for Palo Mayombe and spiritualism. I am also "on point" with some of the Loa of Voudu. The Haitian slave revolt was won by going to the Loa, and releasing the Petro Loa on the French slave owners. Some 2000 plantations burned to the ground in 3 days time. I believe the human slaves of the world can be freed from their sub-human fuck bag bankster masters by the power of the Nganga and the Congo spirits of Palo Mayombe.
>>
>>17088894
Lay off the meth man or take ya fucking mental health meds
>>
>major Christian holiday coming up
>major movie release coming up

two dates to watch.
>>
>>17088907
I'll be comfy as fuck on those two dates with my x and pol senpaitachi
>>
>>17088891
Yeah I know, but it's still sad to see your childhood raped and bastardized.
>>
>>17088913
likely for the best, hopefully you're not too close to major population centres.
>>
>>17088924
Shit no live out in the country safe as fuck, what about you?
>>
>>17088927
The Wenatchee valley is filled with gun-toting Christians, I'm good lol.
>>
Anyone have any guesses where the next attack might occur? Im feeling xmass or new years, dont know where though, they sure as hell rocketed us every xmass or new years
>>
>>17088932
Hollah, I use to live in Wenatchee in the early 90s my dude gg
>>
Xmass or new years, prob LA or NY, no idea when for eurofam though, i doubt they will shoot up atar wars release if anyone does it will be a me tal health dude
>>
>>17085738
>star wars is going to suck

dammit, they should have never cast the nig

also if this trilogy mirrors the original then Han is going to make a heel turn
>>
>>17088939
the valley would be a damn fortress if you ever need to bail, you would be safe here. Hopefully it doesn't come to that though
>>
>>17086302
>Not verified posted multiple times on the article
>>
>>17088958
Yes it would those mountains man
>>
>>17088943
Starting to sound like /pol/ but ya a fucking dindu, if it gets ahot up it will be aome ape ahit crazy nigger hating white guy who loves star wars and lost his mind at this
>>
>>17088964
Chief Wenatchee's curse might actually be a blessing lol
>>
I FEEL IT MAYNE

The energy is high and fucking with everyone's nerves. Mass kundalini is gettin' stirred by those magnetosphere depleting cosmic rays from the G2 Interstellar cloud. This isn't some mere astrological astral-weather type shit, this is some "end of time" yuga transitioning type shit.
>>
This happens to me...the freakiest one was when I predicted an actual date that something would happen - the Anders Breivik shootings in Norway. And yes I have been having this feeling lately too, but no dates or anything, just an overwhelming "soon".
>>
>>17085658
I've had this kind of feelings either.
Bad things are happening all over the world, but we are not having an apocalypsis, so calm down OP.
Anyway, be glad, maybe you are awakening your intuition, which is great.
>>
>>17086264
December 21 is winter solstice so yes, it could be "awesome things", but is about the natural cycle of nature. Nothing so outstanding.
>>
>>17088907
>Christian holiday
Well... it is pagan. Does that changes anything?
>>
>>17089108
How do you explain the exponential rise in degeneracy?

It could be said people were less civilized in the past or more prone to warlike tendencies, but in these times, the degeneracy is debased to the point where its corrupting natural biological programming. And this isn't just a matter of it being more prevalent due to increased awareness resulting from the "information age"... people are literally breaking down and transforming themselves into debased abominations at rates previously unheard of
>>
>>17089155
I could not.

But yes, people is getting insane. Videogames, violence movies, media overwhelming information, drugs.

This cocktail have been preparing for years now, but I don't feel like "it's ready to explode".
>>
>>17089144
Jeebus types still regard it as holy, is pagan origins are irrelevant at the moment.
>>
>>17089176
True.
That's why I asked lol, but you are right, it's irrelevant.
>>
>>17089185
My buddy Kat mentions having to leave India because murders of Christians were frequent in December, the heads of the victims used to decorate mock Christmas trees. Gotta love Muslims...
>>
>>17089211
Omg. Hope with this ISIS thing going on they don't get more "inspired".
>>
>>17089240
One can hope. I am afraid for Europe.
>>
star wars false flag shooting by isis
>>
>december 25, 2012
>the supposed end of the world
>everyone expected a giant meteor
>the political,social, economic, and religous landscape slowly started to shift over time
Lads the end of the world really did happen, we're just taking an expressway to hell.
>>
>>17089479
you mean December 21st?
>>
>>17085586
Read this from a thread on /x/. Supposedly this guy's an insider.
>>
>>17085586
>but does anyone else feel like some terrible shit is about to go down worldwide?

no

literally nothing ever happens on this boring ass planet
>>
>>17088291
Russia isn't going to bomb the US on the pretense of attacking ISIS
Russia said that the US is funding TERRORIST groups, which is openly true. We've been outfitting and training what we consider "moderate opposition" groups, which the Syrians (and, by extensions, the Russians) define as terrorist groups. ISIS is not one of the "moderate" opposition (though a former CIA official literally said that Al Qaeda might be a "potential ally" which just goes to show you how stupid our national security apparatus really is.
If Russia WERE to attack the US/NATO, they'd do it under the pretense of 1. too much US meddling in Syria (their ally) or 2. if the US actually goes to war with Assad and begins trying to actively depose him.
>>
>>17089483
MANDALA EFFECT OMG
>>
>>17089572
>check my poems for more info
funniest RP ive seen in a while
>>
>>17089690
I'm gonna get you
>>
>>17085738
That's my girlfriends birthday you asshole you better reschedule
>>
>>17086288
I'm an indigo child knock it off faggots
>>
>>17085738
just like last year blah blah muh blood moon
>>
Seems like any evil plans will probably wait till after the 2016 elections.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.