[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ i sometimes would wake up with a feeling of an electric

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1450123063455.jpg (21KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450123063455.jpg
21KB, 320x480px
Hey /x/ i sometimes would wake up with a feeling of an electric shock on my whole body but it would affect my head mostly but idk why can you help. Pic not related
>>
>>17083766
I get that.
Usually when waking up and sleep paralysis usually comes with it.
Happens almost everytime I sleep in the daytime.
Its a bit weird but has never caused me any problems other than not being much of a napper.
>>
But it like also does a sound of an old tv turning on like the static electricity
>>
>>17083766
Left your vibrator on by any chance??
>>
Probably nothing supernatural. Maybe a brain tumor.
>>
>>17083784
Yeah I've had that bit too.
Are you paralysed partially, with the more intensely "shocked" parts harder to move?
also it makes my teeth hurt.
>>
>>17083766
Do you lose control of your muscles for a short moment when you wake up from bed?

Anyway it's panic attack manifesting itself.
Your suffer from anxiety or your have small panic attacks triggered when you wake up.
I had what you described for few years but it all healed itself up. ( what helped the most was sleeping early and walking in nature )
>>
>>17083766
Go to a doctor aye, my mate had that and turns out he ad a brain tumor. Not saying you do, but I would get it checked out (If you live in a country with free medical that is )
>>
>>17083818
I'm the other guy that has felt it.
It ain't panic. At least not for me.
If anything I'm remarkably calm during the whole episode.
>>
>>17083865
Scotland??

Sup muh nigguh, glasgow reporting in!
>>
>>17083766
It is 100% for sure jellyfish ghosts
>>
>>17083873
Panic attacks don't have to make you scared or panicked.
They can make you feel dizzy suddenly relaxed but making you feel half fainted.
Research about it.. it's not a panic attack like a jump-scare. It's a medical condition
>>
>>17083766
Yes I can.

Go see a doctor.
>>
>>17083865
Shit, it could be the english...

FREEEDOMMM
>>
File: 30125543537100.jpg (114KB, 453x700px) Image search: [Google]
30125543537100.jpg
114KB, 453x700px
>OP posts pic clearly showing he is a robot
>complains of electrical surge sensation when powering up
>no one has the heart to tell him he is a mechanical man
>>
>>17083892
Not to discount you, or what medicine has to say about the subject. Because I'm sure one, If not both, parties are smarter than I.
But how the fuck does a panic attack not involve panic?
It seem that would be a different attack entirely.
Or is the panic caused by the onset of the less tangible attack?
>>
>>17083920
Taking medical advice from 4chan...

Bro.
>>
>>17083927
How is that taking advice?
>>
>>17083920
MAN WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?
Panic attacks are a medical named for a complex condition.
When it manifests on lower scale it involves strange phenomena like: muscle paralyses, dizziness and it does not have to induce fear or panic ( it's the more severe stage of it which induces panic when the condition triggers itself )

Go to a neurologist or psychotherapist.
In most cases it's not caused by the condition of the brain but rather by the condition of the psyche.
Durring some forms of panic attacks you can just sweat and shake without feeling any emotional state...
Panic disorder with and without agoraphobia seems to be the second most common anxiety disorder.
>>
>>17084011
Chillllllll homes.
Just saying it's not a very good name for said condition.
Also not OP. I have experienced the sensation though, I'm fine.
No panic. No brain tumors.
Sometimes weird phenomena isn't paranormal or a massive health issue.
>>
>>17084033
Paranormal phenomena have to be investigated by experts ( priests or wizards ( kek ) )
If it's a demonic attack or demonic cause, then it's suffer, pain, terror and it must be linked to something that displeased demons to assume it's paranormal else it's medical.

Things that have to do with God will never traumatize you, will make you feel good, happy, contemplative so there would be no reason to go to a doctor and complain about the well-being.

A disease can be paranormal in the sense God will or the evil one gave you the disease.
But let's think about it.. if it has paranormal cause it must occur trough normal settings.
So even if you get cancer because it's God will you will get it in a natural way and there will be no trace or sign of paranormal phenomena.
>>
>>17083766
hynogogic jerks
totally normal
>>
>>17083766
Sleep paralysis, buddy. I remember guy when I was a teenager fwiend that I used to have sleep paralysis episodes in the regular buddy. I always came out of them fwiend with an "electric shock" feeling guy. Do you remember guy having sleep paralysis buddy?
>>
i think i had that once
i felt like i was screaming and my scream repeated itself over and over in 1 second intervals
its just sleep paralysis
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.