[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was having a pretty trippy dream and in the dream I kneel down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2015-10-04-23-37-18.png (586KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-04-23-37-18.png
586KB, 720x1280px
I was having a pretty trippy dream and in the dream I kneel down to pet a small dog, the dog barks at me and let's out a horrible scream that sounded like a banshee or a siren.

This woke me up and I was pretty panicked but calmed down after a few second, my ears were in lots of pain and were ringing with the sound even thought it was just a dream, I didn't even know that was possible.

I went back to sleep after a couple minutes and its never happened again since.

What the hell was it and how does that even happen? A dream effecting me in real life feels so strange.

I lurk here a lot and decided I might as well post this because not sure where else, please help thanks.
>>
I've had real dream pain before... Pretty spooky.
>>
>>17083706
Please elaborate?
>>
>>17083711
not the>>17083706
I also had a pain in a dream before i had my throat slit and when i died i woke up feeling the same pain. The pain of throat slitting is werid, you feel your energy dissapearing and you struggle to breathe, move etc.
>>
>>17083742
Wow, at least its not only me I guess, really spooky looking back on it
>>
>>17083706
>>17083711
>>17083742

You fucking stinky neck-beards derailed a mother fuckers thread and turned it into an RP. This fucking board, man.
>>
>>17083742
I experienced it too.

Your fear makes it real
>>
>>17083755
Fuck off dude, I take dreams seriously
>>
>>17083685
The sound that you describe is what happens if you try to go back into the rem state after it was done.
Aka your brain tried to sleep while it was at the end of sleeping and dreaming cycle.
The dog part.. it's your brain translating it somehow in dreams.

When something like what you described to be happened - I was in the dream world trying to control the dream, but each time I acknowledged I was lucid the ringing sound intensified.. lots of colorful patterns showed up and I started to feel distorted and shit like that. Until I calmed down and slipped into sleep paralysis lmao..
>>
>>17083792
So basically my body wanted to wake up but my brain didn't let it so that happened?
>>
was woken up in the middle of the night by what genuinely felt like someone or something angrily smacking my bed

felt uncomfortably real
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.