[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/ I want to know about my past lives, what is the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 5558204.jpg (53KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
5558204.jpg
53KB, 500x342px
Hi /x/

I want to know about my past lives, what is the best way to know about them? I know there are a few methods like hipnosis and the akashic records.

I am interested in the personal experiences you are willing to share if you have them.

This whole interest began years ago but i didn't really act on it, now i am interested because i've been having some really vivid dreams where i'm in a forest with another body, i know it's me but i don't know why i look diferent.
>>
There are no past lives.
You only carry some of the past lives of your genetic ancestors in the DNA.
But your soul was never before existing without your body. They were both created in the same time and exist together.
>>
>>17082946
Agree.
>>
File: Psychic_warrior.jpg (44KB, 337x500px) Image search: [Google]
Psychic_warrior.jpg
44KB, 337x500px
Does not really matter what opinion people hold.. As you learn to see with your mind you will find many such images from many lives. Regardless of the actual reason for them existing they are there..
I prefer to opine that we persist in our consciousness through the loss of our flesh. ..and that we are guided through the dark abyss by beings who are at a further stage of development than we.
>>
>>17082848
Dear OP, if you feel that you can visualize your past life, don't stop your research. Have light meals at dinner, don't use your mobile phone when you're in bed to be ready. Focus on images and feelings you remember from your past vision until you sleep. You will directly fall into a vivid dream, it can show you a piece of your past life. Write down your dreams and your visions, both of them have a meaning, and you will not always be able to divide dreams from visions, in the future maybe you will give a sense to everything. Never give up!

>>17082946
Genetic memory? Do you play Assassin's creed? Please don't troll here.
>>
>>17083158
Man no seriously trough the eyes of scientific progress we agree that genetic information is passed on.
You know when you see a fire or an explosion you close your else and move your hand without thinking about it. it's genetic reflex - the result of your ancestors experience.

The ancient asian traditions were in the proximity of spiritual truth but the principle of reincarnation is obviously wrong... what could've happened is them re-living experiences of their ancestors and automatically thinking they've reincarnation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3D3KX0l7M8

^ This is one interactive documentary to open your mind.

Sorry I haven't played assassins creed, never been interested into the genre.
>>
Try past life regression
>>
>>17082946
>>17083416
OP here. I do agree that genetic information can be passed on however i do not see conflict with the existance of a soul and the chance to recover memories from past lives. I would recomend you to do a thread on the subject and i will participate i am not here to discuss whether there are past lives or not or if re incarnation is real or not, i am operating under the premise that they are in fact real.

So with a lot of respect i would like you to do your own thread on those subjects to make sure we don't miss the point of the thread.
>>17083158
I'll keep trying of course, thanks for the tips.

>>17085636
I heard brian weiss has some guided meditations around are those effective?
>>
File: welcome to x.png (140KB, 709x2000px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to x.png
140KB, 709x2000px
>>17082946
>>
>>17082946
>>17082993

how do you two normie faggots know for sure?
>>
>>17082848
STOP OP DON'T!
YOU WILL DIE IF YOU ARE!
>>
>>17082946
This, I don't fully agree with the "DNA" thing, I think it's more complicated, not only biological but also mental.
Reincarnation was never a thing in eastern traditions, it was created and spread by western loonies like the theosophist church and spiritists during the XIXth and early XXth century and falsely attributed to buddhist and hindu doctrines. To think that most people still believe this 150yo drivel is mind boggling. But a lot still believe you can talk to the dead so what can you do.
Reincarnation makes no sense whatsoever and has nothing to do with concepts like metempsychosis and transmigration. You can't live twice, get over it.
>>
>>17082848
What past lives?
>>
>>17087294
>Reincarnation was never a thing in eastern traditions

source?
>>
>>17087311
I seccond this, give proof or your comment is worthless.
>>
i've always believed in life after death and when you die your soul remains to live another life whatever it may be and keeping some of your contradictory personality characteristics.

those that seem like they differ from your own self-image perhaps how you react upon instict when experiencing trauma and hardships.

also when i was young i believed the feeling of dejavu came from your past lives. when you live a very similar moment to your past life your soul reacts but your mind does not know what to do with it.

fun thought but dejavu has a scientific explanation.
>>
>>17087306
Your ancestors, dummy, have you heard of them?
>>
>>17087383
What about them?
>>
>>17087387
What am I, your keeper?
>>
>>17087387
Well where did you think you get your DNA from?
>>
>>17087391
So you believe in past lives?
>>17087392
Is that how DNA works?
>>
>>17087392
All those dicks he sucked lmfao
>>
>>17082848
If you dream about the same thing more than 3 times, then it is a very good sign that you are dreaming about something that was for you a past life experience.
>>
>>17087401
You mad af because past lives don't exist.
>>
>>17087408
Yeah they do. I got proof through a Bactrian Camel.
>>
>>17087418
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,
>>
File: 1449935306451.jpg (161KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1449935306451.jpg
161KB, 1000x1500px
>>17087422
Thanks Laurie
>>
you try to remember what happened before your birth

although that sounds pretty simple tell me can you remember your birth in perfect detail? hypnosis is a short cut that not always works
>>
>>17082848
Be careful...getting a glimpse of your ast can be exciting, but watching your whole history might burn out your mind. There is a reason that the information you seek is difficult to find.
>>
File: BC.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
BC.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>17087422
It's actually true and whilst not proof its interesting. I'll detail as succinctly as possible:
-
>When young remember first seeing a picture of a Bactrian Camel and kind of going WOW.
>From that point on always have a kind of fascination for them without really knowing why.
>Later in life meet and sometimes live with someone who can only be termed as a: SUPER COSMIC.
>One day she says to me, "I just got a flash of you wondering through a desert, but on a camel, and you are very attached to this camel, you have gone far together it is a two humped camel,..."
>"Oh, you mean a Bactrian Camel." says I.

Cool huh?
>>
>>17087447
No, sounds like a bunch of bullshit.You people will fall for anything as long as it feeds the narrative you already have in your head.
>>
>>17087466
Sorry if I annoyed you darling and also I have to say mediocre work on regurgitating the narrative meme once again.

So, with my life, there is a superabundance of /x/ related events happening all the time such that what you would call the paranormal is now normal for me.

Events in my life supports the narrative rather than the other way around. I am not `you people. `
>>
>>17087447
thats super cool anon! would you say it is a kind of spirit animal to you?
people have said i remind them of either a sloth or a meerkat. sloth probably because of my lazyness but i often dream about both animals and also when i was young saw both at a zoo and devepeloped an interest in them.
>>
>>17087516
Cheers anon! Well, I don't think spirit animal because if the `narrative ` is right then I just traveled for thousands upon thousands of miles with one in a previous life and for obvious reasons became very attached to it. Having said that it could also be a spirit animal - I am interested in the concept - but I just don't know.

>i often dream about both animals and also when i was young saw both at a zoo and devepeloped an interest in them.

For you clearly there is some kind of connection with these animals; with me, quite unexpectedly, then I (may) have found out what my connection was, and so the same might happen with you. There are other things you can do but for sure stay alert, be patient and at some point the connection may reveal itself. Which might sound like vague advise but unless you find someone legit who can help you to for example find a spirit guide then there might not be much more you can do.
>>
>>17082848
this is my first existance

I have nothing to say to anyone

ur all dumb
>>
File: download.png (190KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
190KB, 1440x900px
>>17082848
One way is to do it through sleep. If you become conscious in your dreams, you can give yourself a suggestion to see your past lives or if you're obsessed with them in your waking state it will show itself in the dreams sooner or latter.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.