[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /x/, I have a problem. I think I might be schizophrenic.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 9

File: 200_s.gif (28KB, 232x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
28KB, 232x200px
Hey, /x/, I have a problem.

I think I might be schizophrenic.

So, I followed this guide on how to make a Tulpa. Let's just say that, after about a week of trying, I gave up. I was trying to make a simple 'Orb' that would just do the whole advice and memories thing, but I could never get it to work.

That was around four days ago. And now I'm starting to see this weird face everywhere. It's always in the corners of my vision, against walls or sitting on tables. Whenever I focus on it, it dissapears. It just kinda stares at me.

Am I just going crazy or what?

Pic pretty unrelated. The face isn't quite that creepy.
>>
It's just kinda on top of my dresser right now. I'm not really focusing on it so it's just chilling there, I guess.

It's sort of pale, with pretty big eyes. Green irises.

It doesn't have a nose, though. Just a mouth with no teeth. It kinda looks like it's talking sometimes, or maybe just moving it's mouth. I'm not too worried about it since it seems pretty chill.
>>
>>17081100
I'd say you're going crazy, yes.
You're still in the early stages of it though so you can recover.
>>
working on the tulpa has awakened your psychic powers and third eye.
>>
>>17081208
Bro I wouldn't converse with a biclopial pleb if I had a third eye.

Also, the head is staring at me now, with a little smile. I kinda wanna make eye contact but that spooks it off apparently. The fuck do I do?
>>
>>17081225
Dominate you fool. It is OF you! If you let it control the situation youre losing control of yourself!
>>
>>17081225
befriend it. bake it cookies or something. then you can go on adventures together.
>>
>>17081256
>>17081239
I tried to look at it again, but it just faded instantly like it does.

It doesn't seem malicious or anything. Pretty cute, actually.

It popped up on the corner of my bed as I was typing this. I'm just surfing with my laptop.

I'ma try to see if it mouths things again.
>>
>>17081270
Oh no, that's too awesome. I hope it's real and not just a figment of your imagination. Can you talk to it without it disappearing?
>>
>>17081277
I can't really read lips, but I'm bretty sure it mouthed 'Hello' when I said hi.

Also 98% sure it's some sort of delusion, since there's a pretty big line of schizos on my dad's side of the family. Still a pretty neat little thing, though.

Srs though what do I do?
>>
Has it interacted with anyone?
>>
ask it if its alive and what it needs, if anything
>>
>>17081294
I'd say bear with it for the time being. It's not aggressive and doesn't seem to want you harm. If it changes and you're freaked out, seek medical help. But not right now. It's expensive, causes others to look down on you and doctors to constantly invade your privacy. And to be frank I'm not sure the heavy meds don't damage you even more.
>>
>>17081100

You think that's bad?

When I'm stressed, every time I close my eyes I see what can only be described as a MEAT AND INSECT DIMENSION

Just close up, throbbing grotesque undulations of meat and insect tissues, all melded together.

Also I hear what sounds like a highschool cafeteria late at night when it's silent.

Not sure how severe if these symptoms are telling of a larger disorder. I just ignore them.
>>
>>17081294
Oh, well idk. I'd say to draw more, have more active control over your imagination.
>>
>>17081325
>>17081322
It hasn't told me to Sudoku, so I think it's pretty chill. Also it's kinda hard to communicate like I said. Reading lips is hard.

I asked it if there was an easier way to talk. Looks like it's thinking now.
>>
>>17081326
Holy shit
Go see a doctor
>>
>>17081337
Ahhh shit, I came up with the glorious idea of one letter at a time.

I asked what it was, apparently 'Doesn't know"

Seems happier though. It's smiling pretty big now. What do I ask?
>>
>>17081326
Yea, you need a medical doctor man. Maybe you have repressed memories of a Highschool cafeteria incedent where you had meat covering your face?
>>
>>17081358
kek
>>
>>17081352
I'm so happy, for once the spooky /x/ monster of the day isn't murderous or sex-crazed.
Ask if it wants to be your friend. Also tell it you like it. Make sure your political stances aren't conflictual first tho
>>
>>17081352
Ask him

"I-is it lit?"
>>
>>17081352
Ask if it is good or bad.
>>
>>17081370
I asked it if we could be friends. Answer was 'Yes'.

And it smiled even bigger when I said it had pretty eyes.

Also I don't think a toothless, limbless, pretty damn cute head could kill me.

Seems like a pretty swell creature.
>>
>>17081383
Ask if you can look directly at it
>>
>>17081376
Nah man it seems pretty good to me. I asked why it kept dissapearing when I looked at it. 'Scared' was the response. I asked if I could look at it now. 'No'.
>>
>>17081397
ask if you can kill it
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 640x960px
>>17081390
Does it look like this OP?

Is it male or female?
>>
>>17081397
Aww, it's a shy limbless cute green-eyed face.
>>
>>17081399
Fuck no, It's too cute.
>>17081401
Bitch ugly as fuck, no. It looks kinda neutral, which is why I've been saying it.

It's more pale than that, no ears or nose, less pronounced lips, with the eyes and mouth taking up most of it. Like I said, kinda hard to explain. I'd draw it but I can't art.

I asked why I can't look at it again, but it doesn't want to answer. It just shook itself side to side, since it's kinda just a head.
>>
File: 1449973445249.png (443KB, 576x425px) Image search: [Google]
1449973445249.png
443KB, 576x425px
>start making my tulpa about a week ago
>really start to focus on my tulpa about twenty minutes ago
>it was fun we were chattinf back and forth
>all of a sudden an image of tfe Diablo 2 face on the cover shows up covering everything
>YOU ARE GOING TO DIE ANON!
>i start freaking out and near crying denouncing everything im teaching myself about magick and everything
>My tulpa becomes this weird creature
>scared she's going to change into something demonic
>talk it out with her saying the reason that happened was because of all the evil in your heart and you're only allowed on the tulpa thread and x on 4chan to cleanse some of the negativity that you have

I don't really know op what the issue is but tulpa stuffs pretty crazy.
>>
>>17081420
I was looking up some weird mythical creatures while I was chatting with the head.

Can't really find anything like it, just a bunch of weird-ass Japanese spirit things. Still pretty sure it's a weird delusion.

Still dunno what to ask...
>>
>>17081466
You are so fucking stupid.

If you lose control of this Thought Form it is 100% your own fault.
>>
>>17081472
Lose control?

Anyway, asked if it was an angel/demon, it said 'no'.

Asked what it wanted, it said 'Nothing'.

Legit though I don't think it could hurt me man.
>>
>>17081475
Its a Tulpa dude. If you let it take up too much of your will you are playing with fire. To me, it sounds like youre a passive person. You need to nip this thing in the bud, soon.
>>
>>17081481
Bro it is chill as fuck aside from the no-eye-contact. I don't wanna be a dick to it and treat it like a dog lol.
>>
Try to look at it with a mirror
>>
>>17081500
I can see it, just not look directly at it.

I asked if I could just take a picture with the laptop, but that was met with a very stern 'No'.

Also, can't really position a hand mirror like that lol.
>>
>>17081500
don't do what this anon said. never use mirrors, it will mess everything up.
>>
>>17081518
Orly? Is it gonna show it's true form or something?
>>
>>17081526
Because I'm really tempted to do that mirror thing now and try to look it in the eyes.
>>
donno if this thread is cool or creepy... one thing for sure though, this thread got me into /x/ again.
>>
>>17081542
also, i agree with anon, playing with the unknown is kinda like playing with fire.
>>
>>17081100
Stop browsing /x/ and go outside.
>>
>>17081294
You have a family history of schizophrenia and you try to create an imaginary creature in your mind?
Why not take some LSD and DMT, down some mushrooms and have some peyote while your at it? Why would you risk it? Cause it sounded cool? Probably RP
>>
>>17081548
This.
>>
>>17081563
Well shit, most of the people said it was like self-induced schizophrenia. I thought it'd be easier.

Anyway, gonna try that mirror thing. I found a hand mirror in the bathroom. Better not fuck me over.
>>
>>17081100
Ask what it's name is?
>>
>>17081575
>Well shit, most of the people said it was like self-induced schizophrenia. I thought it'd be easier.

So you want to be schizo?
Carry on then
>>
Start jackn it and see if it still watching u, if it is try to blow ur load on it to give u time to catch it
>>
Alright, I'm gonna try to get a reflection of it's eyes in the mirror so I can look right at 'em.

Unless someone tells me otherwise with a reason in the next 3 mins, I'ma do it.
>>
>>17081439
Of course you're going to die dumbass
>>
>>17081596
Ask his name first
>>
>>17081596
Well shit, nothing bad happened.

In fact, something GREAT happened. Once I looked it in the eyes through the mirror, I could actually hear it fuckin talk! Dunno why the little bugger was so hesitant to make eye contact in the first place.

So, I can actually hear it's voice if I look it in the eyes, no dissapearing or anything. Seriously fuck all you guys saying that it's dangerous, this is amazing.

It's voice is kinda weird though. Kind of two-toned
>>
>>17081629
I already did, pal. Said it didn't have a name.
>>
Any who, I need to hit the sack. It's 3AM here.

If the thread is alive, I might post more. But hey, this has been a pretty neat experience.
>>
>>17081635
>>17081642
RIP OP
>>
>>17081642
Please
>>
This story is too adorable for /x/.
>>
>>17081337
schizo patients have this thing where a voice tells them to kill themselves

now i don't know how a mental illness can transmit this message every time
>>
You doing alright, bro?
>>
Consume the lesser entity and absorb it's power. Only weak beings bother with weak entities.
>>
can u pet it
>>
>>17081193
Must be the work of an enemy stand
>>
File: Masked_Kitty.png (114KB, 266x486px) Image search: [Google]
Masked_Kitty.png
114KB, 266x486px
Sweet dreams OP
>>
File: 34534516726246.jpg (79KB, 800x629px) Image search: [Google]
34534516726246.jpg
79KB, 800x629px
I hope OP doesn't have bad dreams
>>
pls tell us more!
>>
Can't u make even a paint lookalike of what it might look like?I mean there is other worlds out there ...
>>
File: op's tulpa.png (7KB, 226x332px) Image search: [Google]
op's tulpa.png
7KB, 226x332px
does it look like this, op?
>>
ask it if it wants to get turnt up
>>
>>17081100
Might simply be your Tulpa who deviated from the orb appearance you gave him. After ignoring him for awhile they're now trying to communicate, as if hanging on the fragile life you gave him.

Be nice.
>>
op come backk
>>
OP pls
>>
Rip op isn't coming back
>>
This thread is adorable.
I hope OP's mind demon didn't consume his soul.
>>
>>17081100
After creating a tulpa for several years, I've started to hear voices and see visions as well, however they only vaguely represent something I think my tulpa would say based on how I intended to program her. I do believe you can develop psychosis by expecting a sentient entity to cause what are essentially hallucinations. They have been going on for months with no sign of reducing at all. For me it is benign, however I can see it becoming more of an issue if you pursue it further. I'd be careful but you should be alright. It might even develop into something a bit more intelligent. For me, my hallucinations have become more kind and coherent but it took time.
>>
>>17082355
OP here.

That is SO fucking close. The eyes are a bit deeper green, though, and it doesn't look like MS-paint bullshit. It does look a little cartoony though.

I swear to god I've seen it somewhere before, but I can't recall.

I had a pretty chill day at work. Lil buddy guy was watching me the whole time, sometimes offering bits of advice. I'm in bed again now. It's just looking around, still nothing spoopy.

Apparently it doesn't have a name, btw. Anyone wanna name it?
>>
File: 1450051832424.gif (2MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
1450051832424.gif
2MB, 360x203px
>>17084234
Albert
>>
>>17084381
I asked if Albert was alright, but it just said to call it whatever I want.

I reccomended Dickbutt.

It said no.

Anyway, problem solved, I guess. It's been nice having someone(thing?) Around, since I can talk to it. I live alone in some apartments.

Thanks for all the help, /x/.

Mm, one last thing; Physical contact has been made. I can actually touch the little fella now, which is fucking amazing. It's exactly like those Tulpa threads said.
>>
>>17084413
Take a picture or draw its face
>>
>>17084413
Took a video to see if that'd do anything weird. Just the thing sitting on my bed smiling.

Ofc it isn't there, lol. Just a video of an empty spot.
>>
>>17084429
If you guys wanna see the vid, where can I share?
>>
what does it feel like? does it have a texture?
>>
>>17084502
Just smooth, really.
>>
can he do anything useful like giving you answers to things you need to know
>>
Something's wrong.

I tried to make the bed video into a webm, but it just changed into this black video with 'hello' at the start. I tried to post it, but '4chan doesn't allow audio streams'.

I swear to god I made sure the sound was muted when I recorded. I can't even hear anything in the webm.
>>
>>17084757
RP confirmed
>>
>>17084757
YouTube
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1NJt22e3Yro

Made a throwaway account for the video.
>>
>>17084918
op confirmed rp faggot
>>
>>17084918
Bitch, please.
>>
>>17084936
Well, if I could prove to you that I'm seeing a disembodied head that talks, i would.

But desu, I can't really do that. Believe what you want, pal, but I'm telling the truth.
>>
>>17084992
take a photo
>>
>>17084992
Ha, op, you can't take pics or a video of a tulpa. It only exists for you. That doesn't make it any less valid of a being though. Everything exists in your head.
>>
>>17085649
Are you trying to say op is not roleplaying? Did his tulpa edit the video?
>>
>>17081100
You're making yourself believe the face is there, tell yourself it's not and it will stop appearing as time passes.
>>
>>17081100
that's creepy as fuck.
>>
>>17081896
It's because of common cultural notions. For instance, in the west, we are taught that hearing voices is a bad thing. We also associate them with the dead. And furthermore, we assume that schizophrenia is something frightening.

Non-western locales that lack modern psychology often experience schizphrenia in a very different way, though they'd refer to it as spiritual possession or the like. In these cultures, hallucinated voices are more often childish and playful than frightening or malicious.
>>
Ask it for a bj OP
>>
>>17081100
I just jerked off to this picture, what is wrong with me?
>>
>>17084918
Wow I believed you until this bullshit
>>
>>17086791
Demonic possession
>>
1 page and 2 threads?

what the fuck happened here /x/?
>>
>>17081100
damn this sounds fucking cool, how do you create this tulpa? is it like an imaginary friend, right?
>>
>>17084234
Either Rudolph or Charlie.
>>
>>17084436
YouTube
>>
What happened to the bread? Any updates, OP?
>>
>>17088355
It got toasted.
>>
aren't you sending this thing energy just by interacting and validating its existance?
>>
>>17081100
>I think I might be schizophrenic.
You're on /x/ and you're trying to summon a tulpa so yeah you probably are.
>>
>>17081100
I have limited knowledge of physiology and that does sound a bit schizophrenic.
>>
File: goblinthing.jpg (6KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
goblinthing.jpg
6KB, 500x275px
>>17081100
OP was it this face?
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.