[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/, how do I place certain thoughts in people's mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1406876947129.jpg (892KB, 3508x1697px) Image search: [Google]
1406876947129.jpg
892KB, 3508x1697px
So /x/, how do I place certain thoughts in people's mind telepathically? Not long distance or anything, I just want to make this single hot milf that lives next door want me.
>>
Just say you want a cringe thread, man.
>>
>>17075336
But I'm serious.
>>
>>17075340
I can help you with this, show pics of the milf.
>>
>>17075343
Don't have any of her, but she looks very close to this
>>
>>17075327
grow a pair of balls and hit on her if she's a single mother. if she's married, drop dead you piece of shit.
>>
>>17075354
She's single, don't worry.

So guys: Telepathy. How to?
>>
>>17075358
Masurbate furiously while thinking of the person you wish to send thoughts to. You can strengthen the link by slipping a bit of cum into their drink.
>>
>>17075352
How old is she?
>>
>>17075358
get a great job, and really fix your self up, and she will recieve your telepathic signals.
>>
>>17075327
It's not telepathy you are looking for, you should try what is almost like a form of positive reinforcement.
A few questions, have you had any form of contact with her such as talking or doing things for her?
>>
>>17075441
>Implying he has the looks or social skills to attract her the old fashioned way
>>
>>17075488
That's not what I'm implying at all, although he still needs to exude confidence and converse with her
for anything to work. I am of course assuming
he wants to just have sex with her though.
>>
>>17075498
Yeah, and he's hoping to get her to do so with magic/telepathy, because he's a greasy, awkward neckbeard.
>>
Practicing magic is evil my friend

Try having a conversation with her for fuck's sakes
>>
OK I'll tell you my secret telepathically so people in this thread won't find out but if you even think about spilling it out I'll make you suicide .
>>
>>17075327
Make yourself purple and send vibes into her eyes, "visualize you and her having sex". you will notice if she accepted it (they often start to smile or stop/look shocked)
step 2
>>17075596
Step 3 is bit tricky. Capture the moment, and force feelings to her from the future, might take some days of doing it until she really jumps into your arms spreading her legs all horny.
BUT if it succeed you still need to do the force thinking of her in the future, since you have now change time and space.

I don't recommend doing any of this since its bad, vampirism, breaking privacy, manipulation.....
>>
make a fake Facebook profile and add her as a friend

share articles about the boy next door or sobering similar to your wall throughout the day and she's going to see it and it will be stuck somewhere in her mind all day
>>
>>17075327
die
>>
>>17075327
Instead you need to implant the idea in your own head that you are charming and confident because if you already were, you would already be hitting that. Older women are so fucking easy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.