[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird/Unexplained/Forgotten Childhood Experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Let's get a good thread going.
Anything goes.

Between, let's say the years 5 until I was about 13-14 I would constantly be awoken in the middle of the night, I'd say about 2-4 in the morning.
I remember one time I awoke and lay there, and couldn't move too well, as if my entire body was almost numb.
I could move but it seemed very slowly, and my eyes focused on this one spot on my blank wall. I could not look away.
My head was very clouded, and I felt this dark presence in that one spot on the wall.
Everything seemed to be getting really intense and my sight zoomed in slowly closer to the wall, the only way I can describe it is if you were trapped in a room, and this black mass you couldnt quite focus on but knew was there, was in there with you, expanding, slowly engulfing the entire room and then suffocating you. It felt like an enternity. I felt the presence grow, as if it was consuming everything. I couldn't escape from it, the intense feeling I felt only magnified.
It may sound somewhat similar to sleep paralysis, but it was very different and a lot more terrifying than my encounters with SP.

I have a few more stories if anyone is interested.
>>
I recall many times coming to out of a sleep state to the feeling that my whole bed was floating several feet in the air and would then drop back into place. Distinctly different than the feeling you get just prior to falling asleep where you feel like you're tripping. I was very young when this happened maybe ~5.

After watching the exorcism of emily rose I would wake up at exactly 2:59 am (that's what the movie clip showed the clock changing from 2:59 to 3:00). Not too spooky just the power of suggestion. This was in 8th grade.

I would also pretend there was a portal or something in my closet, which is not that weird for a kid. But we have a hallway which is completely sealed off and I've seen the inside of it. Kinda bugs me, I want to know what's in there. It functionally would serve no purpose, but it could at least be used as a closet or something, why seal it off? Not sure if my parents did it or the previous owners.
>>
I've had a ton of experiences where I'm in a deep sleep then I suddenly become aware I'm asleep and then it feels as if I'm "fading away"

( like if I don't wake up right then and there, I will slip into a coma or die)

So I muster every ounce of will and strength in me to force myself awake, the whole time my eyes feel as if they are being pulled shut and I'm being forcefully pushed back down on the bed drifting in and out of consciousness
Teetering on the edge of life and death after around 4 minutes of this battle I usually wake up sweating and exhausted and every muscle aches

This isn't sleep paralysis I have that as well every so often, I have accepted the fear that comes with that but this is an altogether more physical/spirtual life/death conflict that plays out at least once a month and it is a really hard battle to continue
>>
>>17075143
>I remember one time I awoke and lay there, and couldn't move too well, as if my entire body was almost numb.

http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/guide/sleep-paralysis

Hallucinations are pretty common in sleep paralysis because your mind was just interrupted from dreaming.
>>
File: 93IWfhg.jpg (700KB, 2000x1331px) Image search: [Google]
93IWfhg.jpg
700KB, 2000x1331px
Fuck it, I'm gonna share my own experience of spoopyness. I've never told anyone this before except my girlfriend, brother, and my cousin. I'm gonna sound like I'm rambling and making no sense, because I truly don't know what to make of this, or remember it well for that matter.

When I was in first grade (I think), my class would sometimes go outside for outside activities or whatever the fuck we did. We'd all sit around under this tree with the teacher and play duck duck goose. I remember playing duck duck goose, and then for no fucking reason my memory goes away and completely fades here. The next thing I remember is just sitting outside or lying down in the same spot; I was under this tree alone. I would get up and try to find my classroom I was in, I don't know why but it was really hard to remember what classroom I came from. I opened the door to several other classrooms trying to remember where my classroom was. This happened on more than one occasion. It doesn't fucking make sense to me. I usually have a very good memory, and I can remember things back to when I was extremely young, so why does my memory always blank the fuck out here?! I'm healthy, I don't pass out or have a history of fainting, and even if I did, don't you think the teacher would do something about it? Why did I always find myself lying/sitting down in the same spot with no recollection of what happened. Why wasn't my teacher or any of my classmates concerned? Did I just lie down there and not cooperate or what? I swear I'm not autistic or anything, I just don't know what to make of this.

This has bugged me for a long time now. Can anyone shed some light, or even try to guess?
>>
>>17075143
When I was 5 years old I used to sleep in my mom's bed a lot. My dad was in the military and was almost never home and I fucking hated my room so I'd sleep in her bed. We had a lot of "activity" in the house at that time of our life. Shit would turn on and off, pounding on the wall, flipping of chairs, sliding of the table, sudden temperature changes in certain spots of the room. I had a good number of instances where I was messed with. From feeling a presence to hearing a voice. You name it, it happens all the way up until the age of 15-16. So because of this, I'd sleep in my mom's room. That didn't stop anything. One night I had sleep paralysis. I was having an absolutely god awful dream where I was being clenched in these huge massive fucking hands. I could see myself in the hands like I was the one holding myself. There was a storm behind me and thunder. I could see this sheer expression of dread and fear in my face in the dream. Once the dream ended, my body was slammed into the bed. I know this because right before I was slammed, I woke up. My face was about 7 inches from the ceiling. Once I saw the ceiling, I was hurled into the bed hard. My mom woke up fucking terrified. She called my dad and he got home within 10 or so minutes. She told him that she felt like a rock was slammed into the bed and her whole body moved. That was on a Sunday night. I missed school for a whole week because I had a 103° temp and body shakes after that. I was absolutely terrified. I told my mom about the dream once I could gather my shit. She believed me and that was the same year we moved. We were avid Christians our whole upbringing and she already knew what attacked me. She talked to a good friend of the church we were attending named Diane. I fucking hated her for some reason. Diane said moving wasn't going to change anything. Demons don't just "go away". Had some more attacks but nothing that serious. Anyone have anything similar?
>>
>>17075886
http://www.jar-magazine.com/12-ask-the-panel/13-sleep-paralysis-and-alien-abductions
>>
>>17075143
My most terrifying experience from childhood that I still remember was waking up in the middle of the night with feeling of some continuously poking me in the back/neck

I was in a cold sweat and hyperventilating extremely hard and fast to the point it was almost painful

I couldn't move or open my eyes at all and I was so terrified. (not sure If I physically couldn't move or if it was because I was scared stiff)

I just lay there for several minutes pretending I was unaware what was happening because I so scared and I had no idea, who/what was doing

I just lay there and let it continue until I drifted back to sleep
>>
>>17078842
first line should say "something"**
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.