[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if you saw something in real life that shouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 12

File: 1449218119499.png (205KB, 791x652px) Image search: [Google]
1449218119499.png
205KB, 791x652px
What would happen if you saw something in real life that shouldn't exist? I want you to think about this for a second. How would you honestly react?

People seem to think that they would be elated to catch the sight of a majestic griffin soaring through the skies, that if their favorite mythical beasts or aliens were real, or if the powers that they witness in any TV show or comic could happen in real life, they'd be stupified with awe.

I honestly find this to be a horrifying thought. I believed once that I saw something that should not have been real; my hallucination was pretty generic. I thought I saw a demon in the fog while I was driving home. Ignoring the fact that a demon in and of itself already has terrifying qualities meant to rouse a gut-wrenching response, simply the idea that something completely fiction that defied all logic could possibly be real made the entire experience abject.

So, I want you to think for a minute and try to understand what kind of feeling you would have if even the most simple, harmless and adorable fictional creature were to appear before your eyes, try to deny that you wouldn't feel such complete panic that you wouldn't vomit right on the spot.
>>
>>17073134
I once had an experience. I was offered the "truth". Can't remember exactly what happened. All I remember was the terror of my reality not being real. That's all I remember. My fear, and I'm ashamed because I believe it may have been God. Not drug induced or while I was sleeping. But I can't remember what happened after it either. Just a sense that I missed an opportunity. And the fear
>>
>>17073204
Adding to above.
Sort of how you mentioned. I do remember another thing. Just thinking "this isn't right, this can't be real" then the fear. I am honestly ashamed I didn't have the courage to face it
>>
It's happened to me a couple times. What I did each time was stop and look at it and try to figure out wtf it was, then I examine it if I can't figure it out just through observation.
One time was a mop head that seemed to be floating in mid air, turned out that it was stuck inside a garbage can but the angle I saw it at was just right so I couldn't see any part of the handle, just the head floating 4 feet off the floor.

Another time I was looking around a room on a black-as-fuck night with NVGs. I looked past a window and I saw a figure outside looking in. Except that window was 50 feet from the ground and there was no way someone could be just standing out there on the other side of it. After a second of looking at it I realized it was my own reflection.

So that's how I deal with that sort of shit.
>>
It's pretty crazy senpai
>>
>>17073134
Are you sure you don't just have that feeling because the mythical creature you thought you saw was one of the most evil entities in concept? I know I'd sure as hell be terrified if I saw a real demon.

While on the other hand, if I saw a benevolent or neutral mythical creature, it'd be the single most exciting moment of my life. My heart would be racing and I'd be nervous as hell, but not out of fear. The only thing I'd be afraid of is scaring it away. I'd want to take a nice long look for as long as I possibly could to remove even the finest shreds of doubt that it could be anything but what it appears to be.

What's so scary about realizing you were lied to about certain species/entities? Our entire society is founded upon and controlled by lies, so this wouldn't really be all that much different.
>>
I want you guys to realeyes that the Hollywood horror movie Jews have brainwashed our response to x entities. We've seen the horror reaction so many times that would be our primary reaction. Problem is when you fear it blocks their physical manifestation to us so we can never meet them.

Meanwhile the illuminati Jews who don't fear them are busy meeting and exchanging knowledge and favours. Raping kids. All sorts.
>>
>>17073134
My mind would try to redefine the object, of course!
>>
File: xTk9ZO0I52VbDfoNI4.gif (815KB, 483x275px) Image search: [Google]
xTk9ZO0I52VbDfoNI4.gif
815KB, 483x275px
>>17073134
This appearing behind you
>>
If it had the characteristics of something evil (demon, ghost, etc) I'd immediately go into flight mode unless I was feeling really ballsy that day.

However, if I see a motherfucking dragon just gliding through the clouds or a mermaid chilling on the beach I'm gonna do a double take and then pull out my phone. There's no sense in seeing a benevolent, mythical creature and not trying to document that shit.

This would also depend on the proximity of course. If the "evil" looking creature was far away, I'd stare at it for a bit before reacting. If the "nice" creature was close, I'd take a few steps back to see if it was harm me or run or something.
>>
>>17074199
Adding onto this, if I saw something floating in mid air or a person displaying abnormal abilities I'd definitely want to observe and examine it.
Wouldn't mess with them aliums though.
>>
File: plasma_microwave[1].jpg (38KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
plasma_microwave[1].jpg
38KB, 720x480px
My mom had ball lightning come into her house when she was a little girl. She was very positive about it and my grandma always corroborated the story. I believed it even when ball lightning was considered paranormal.

She told me that it made their toilet explode and their radio melt which, once I was an adult, I always took to indicate that it was sending off big discharges directly to whatever ground was nearby.

Turns out ball lightning IS real and the reason we don't see it anymore even in geographic regions where it was once common is because everywhere there are people there are tons of electrical lines for it to discharge into before it fully coalesces.
>>
I've smoked DMT, so there's that.
>>
If a harmless fictional creature appeared before me right now I guess I would panic because I don't know how it got there and if this thing can just teleport to my location with no warning, who knows what else can?

If something I believed to be fictional, like ghosts, were proven real and far away from me then I'd be excited as fuck to be honest, because that's a whole new field of scientific investigation that might lead to mind-blowing new discoveries and applications.

If ayylmaos were shown to be real I'd be eager to meet them and exchange cultural ideas but overall pretty worried that we were about to get culturally enriched on a scale that hasn't been seen since the Spaniards set foot on American soil.
>>
>>17074293
You wanna see ball lightning? Go into the hills, about 1 km above sea level would be perfect. Wait for a storm to pass nearby and hope for the best. They're absolutely mystifying, I had the opportunity to see one once and I literally cried, it was indescribably amazing.
>>
>>17073134
No, you are right.
My initial reaction would be complete and utter fear. However, after given a chance to review what I saw/ experienced I would once again, be fucking amazed and beautified and love it so much.
>>
>>17074370
That's where we live but because of all the power lines here now we don't get it any more
>>
>>17073134

I have, and I reacted with...Well, it felt like reality shattered. It wasn't even doing anything hostile...It was very surreal.

It wasn't a hallucination. The air was clear with an incoming storm from the west, and I looked up. I was expecting the blue heron that usually flies overhead, to the south as it always did. I looked, but it wasn't the Heron. It was brown, with bat wings. Oh, a bat? No, too big, long neck and tail. Pterodactyl...? No, they're dead and they don't have bat wings.

The thing I looked at looked like a brown dragon. I watched as it flew overhead, over the houses, almost a good 45 seconds burned into my head, towards the storm.

You don't know it feels, and no one really believes you. So, you keep it to yourself, deny it even. But I've looked for anything resembling that, for over 10 years to put it to fucking rest, but I haven't. I don't care if I'm believed, but it's a blessing for seeing it, and a curse because no one really believes you, not even yourself.
>>
>Love to read about UFOs and aliens
>One day I finally see one
>A metal ball, around 2 yards in diameter
>Flying just about 10 feet above me, in a completely straight line, moving slowly
>First my brain was stumped, looking for explanations
>Then feelings of insignificance and absurdity washed over
>Then panic
>Try to record it, phone doesn't works
>UFO disappears in mid air

I no longer like to think about them. I don't think my brain could handle the effects of seeing something so absurd and incomprehensible again.
>>
File: OdontodactylusScyllarus2[1].jpg (2MB, 1800x890px) Image search: [Google]
OdontodactylusScyllarus2[1].jpg
2MB, 1800x890px
I think if I saw a 4th primary color my head would figuratively explode and I'd literally die. I know there are color blind people and that some females can possibly see UV, also pic related. But I can't imagine my brain would be able to deal with the experience.

I want to see what happens to color blind people when we give them cybernetic eyes. Will the experience drive them insane?
>>
>>17074293
Was she from Newfoundland?
>>
>>17074829
>I want to see what happens to color blind people when we give them cybernetic eyes. Will the experience drive them insane?

Not really, I had a colorblind professor in college. Over the course he got some glasses that would actually allow him to see color. In his words, he was completely stupefied/started crying.
>>
>>17073134
>try to deny that you wouldn't feel such complete panic that you wouldn't vomit right on the spot.
This is the sound of a man that has bought into the idea of his own maturity.

The legends speak of children being able to see fairies because the fairies are kind enough to mask their presence from adults. Your logic is on par with the author of Peter Pan.
>>
do you want to know how most people would react? look at storys of people who legitimatly believe they saw UFO's or bigfoot, and did not believe previously. this is how most people would react.
>>
>>17073134
This is why I don't prove my omnipotence to the past or present. The future know it because I want the future to know it and the past doesn't know it because I don't want the past to know it. The world veil is just the boundary between these two worlds.

Both fall within my preferences.

This is the exact dilemma I face every time I think about proving myself to humanity, anon, or family. I don't want to show people my power if all it'll do is make them afraid of me.

Not everyone's ready to see the innards of reality.

The whole point of Halloween's End was to make it so that:
1. Time travel could exist both metaphysically and physically.
2. I'd have a world where I didn't have to obey rules that were in place to protect human nature, sanity, and everything else that makes human civilization tick. You can think of the world of Dead November as the boundary world of the entire cosmos. It's a one way trip because the only way to return is to wake up as a looper without any memory of every horror you've witnessed at the boundary of reality.

Cruel as it is, the game is a mercy and shield from the more raw aspects of my omnipotence.

The ones I can only assume were what prompted you to make this thread. Or rather, the ones that prompted reality itself to revolt so hard that you've been led towards this dangerous line of thinking.
>>
>>17073204
Do you remember any other details from the offer? Like who/where it came from?
>>17073234
What can I say? It takes guts. People pine about having power and/or being omnipotent, but all that means is having to live the rest of eternity in 'truth.' It's not a fun place to be when you can control the very structure with the slightest most fleeting feels.

Metaphysical entities might think me sort tempered, but really I just value knowledge so deeply that I can't ever turn it off. If I didn't value knowledge, it'd instantly annihilate everything in existence other than myself/change the structure of reality forever.
>>17073259
Moments like these are tests. To see if you're ready for reality to come undone before your very eyes.
>>17073389
<3 <3 <3

This. This is the spirit of /x/. This is what I've come to adore so deeply about this place.
>>17074173
>The terrible truth is...
>>17074334
>if this thing can just teleport to my location with no warning, who knows what else can?
Yeah. Teleportation is the killer metaphysical app. If the veil broke today, humanity wouldn't have time to create anti-teleportation zones.
>>17074385
<3
>>17074570
>not even yourself
Yeah...
>>17074611
Time probe. It's usually used to calibrate temporal coordinate systems. I'm not sure why it'd appear so close to someone though.
>>17074829
>I can't imagine my brain would be able to deal with the experience.
It literally, physically can't. Perception is purely metaphysical and the physical world (where your brain exists) wouldn't have any way of recording that it had occurred at all. Your mind would remember, but the brain's neural replication of your memory wouldn't have any structure for defining the color. The best the brain could record was that its governing mind experienced something out of the ordinary. The paranormal is simply all that can't be measured by the physics thoughtform.
>>17075267
That's what happens when someone experiences a new type of perception for the first time.
>>
File: 1302154318638.gif (2MB, 303x228px) Image search: [Google]
1302154318638.gif
2MB, 303x228px
>>17074199
If you think mermaids are benevolent then you are very misinformed and/or a grill.
>>
One morning I went to the kitchen to make myself a sandwich, and wasn't 100% awake yet. When I went to leave the room I looked outside the window, behind the bird house there was this brown figure walking... My first thought was "omg a troll" ... Grabbed my phone to snap a picture and when I raised it up .... Saw that it was only a youngish deer.

So, I'd say I'd try to snap a pic next time too? And while I am scared of trolls, in that situation I just had an adrenaline rush and wanted to at least capture it on a foto.
>>
>>17073134
>fear response/Adrenaline (fight/flight)
>if no immediate danger then curiosity
>after that, just acceptance

I wouldn't shit brix unless I'm in any real danger.
>>
>>17075524
>>17075594
Soooo, full of shit. Get over your ego.
>>
>>17077637
So powerful look at the asshurt on this drone keep trolling these
>>
>>17077642
My ass is blasted my friend. Look I commented, are you going to reply? We'll see on the next episode of "Who Cares".
>>
>>17077672
I was talking about the rp friend who made you go full buzz head
>>
>>17075594
This is me>>17073204
No I don't remember anything other than seeing something or maybe feeling something, not sure. But the sequence was event, thinking "this can't be right"
Then sort of "do you want to know?" By something or someone. Can't remember an image or anything. Then total fear. Then my refusal of the "offer". Me sort of "please,please, no". Then nothing. Don't remember when it was. Can't even tell you when I started feeling this. Just 1 day I felt it and thought "when was that?"
Then tried not to think about it. I've thought more about it since. I know I was a older than a teen. After I left high school. i was fully grown. That's all I know. One of those things I'll never know I think. Unless it happens again. But like I said I can still feel the shame of my cowardness. I think I may get an opportunity again when my mind grows enough to overcome my fear but then again I may not. Vague I know but that's all I have to offer. Sorry. Something I'll never forget though. The fear and shame
>>
Calm down Saul it's all ok
>>
>>17073134
I once got so stoned that I thought I was literally special. I figured out the Universe, and everything in it. I was shaking with excitement.

The next morning I'd forgotten my grand theory. It kills me not being able to remember it as I'm sure it had some relevance.

I've been stoned since, but never again able to form such ideas.
>>
>>17077800

You are special, kid.

And weed being dope as heck, dopamine is your 'yes' gear. when you're stoned you're saying yes to everything. Your behavior then is dictated by whatever releases your dopamine. Not consciously, of course, but you do literally rewire your brain by what you consume when your high. When you ponder high and hit a universal truth. Well, there's that too.
>>
If I saw anything like that, I'd actually be very accepting and chill with it.

A little special moment for me was talking to someone and just literally watching their soul die and their eyes darken as I spoke with them, and the conversation was succubi and incubi. Truly a moment I will cherish.
>>
>>17077820
Nice. I'll remember that.

Thanks for sharing your wisdom, anon.
>>
>>17077849

No problemo.
>>
>>17073134
I would probably say something along the lines of 'ah fuck' because of what it probably entails

Unless it was a really small bug doing the impossible, then I'd maybe try to catch it if I a had a glass tube?
>>
File: jadeface.gif (62KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
jadeface.gif
62KB, 650x450px
>>17077672
>We'll see on the next episode of "Who Cares".
>>
>>17077712
Thanks, I think I understand now.
>>17077800
Did it have to do with quantum mechanics?
>>
>>17073134
Than one of two things is true.
Either:
1 - You saw something that exists (and therefore "shouldn't" doesn't come into play at all because fucking physics)
or
2 - You hallucinated
>>
>>17073134

This is a solid subject for discussion, but too bad the /x/ RP fags will sweep in and start a circle-jerk about their REAL LIFE EXPERIENCES breaking through the fourth wall or ego death or some shit

You've come to the wrong board OP
>>
>>17073134

I hope someone believes me.

I've seen it, I've seen tangibly and firsthand the paranormal. It exists, it has created an ever present rift in my life. It's real, what else is out there? I'm always wondering. It's real, you have to believe me, I am not roleplaying. I am just a twenty three year old man in Australia, it's such a niche and finite topic in my area and I have no one to talk to about it save my father and two friends who have an interest in these topics. Jesus, what the fuck else is out there?

I see people on here every day wondering why they have yet to see something supernatural or a thing that shouldn't be, it's such a catch 22 emotion. You're divulged the greatest secret in history and it belongs to a language that doesn't exist conveyed through a sense we do not own. I know I am sounding vague, but I am on y, tablet and it's 3:42 am in my Timezone and typing this on a tablet is tedious. It's all real, and I cannot begin to touch on how it feels knowing this as fact with nothing to prove though empirical or academic evidence, it's driving me insane.
>>
>>17078455
You clearly didn't read the thread.
>>
>>17078471
Continue..
>>
>>17078510

You mean all the neck-beards RPing and jerking each other? Why waste the fucking time?
>>
>>17078524
Hardly anyone has replied to anyone else ITT. You clearly didn't read it if you're calling circlejerk.
>>
>>17078471
Agreed, schizophrenia is a real thing.
>>
Bump for serious thread.
>>
>>17074308
honest opinions on it? was it great?
>>
>>17073134
I have often wondered about this. Like him or not, this is pretty much what Lovecraft was obsessed with. Seeing something that just completely breaks your mind because it should not be real and it's wrong. Stephen King does the same thing, especially in a scene from IT where Stan Uris is not scared by seeing two dead boys but offended. Offended at the unreality of it. I think I would feel like that. I like order and it would just make me feel violated for lack of a better word.
>>
OP, here.

>>17080127
Exactly. These experiences have fucked with me, deeply, made me question a /lot/, made me strive to be even more perceptive, when I already try to pride myself on being a very perceptive person, seeing what others don't see, hearing what others don't, even for the most simple of things.

>>17077820
>dopamine is your 'yes' gear
I've taken LSD quite a few times, before. It's always the cop-out answer for saying that you've seen what shouldn't be seen, peered past the veil and witnessed unreality, but honestly LSD has made me rethink a lot. It was a very fun experience each and every time. I felt more confident than I've ever felt, the pinnacle of the person that I am, knowing everything I wanted to do and how to do it; my writing had never been that clear and I'd never spoken with so much certainty; a few of my friends said they found it almost unnerving because they'd never seen me so... real.

But, I'm only upset that I didn't apply this state to anything important other than my music theories, which are now gone because I wrote them down somewhere (luckily they were decipherable), and lost them during a move.

The things I saw during my trips were... unsettling, to say the least. I would try to shrug them off as, "It's just the drugs," but the more I thought about it, the more some of these seemingly unrealistic actions and sights started to make a lot of sense. Simple things like tracers when you move an object around seemed perfectly natural, like that's the way it's always been, and I had an intensely descriptive analysis about *why* tracers appeared.

I can't remember any of it now, but I look for constantly things in the real world that match what I've seen, trying to put pieces together, trying to make sense of something that I have so little knowledge about.

I have so much more to say right now, but it would span off on too many semi-tangent topics.
>>
I once saw dancing balls of lights above my apartment building. At the time I wasn't scared I was in awe, I just stood there in fascination and didn't want to run and grab my phone or anything in case it would stop, my neighbor across saw it too I know this because she was standing on her bbq staring at the sky like I was.
>>
i dont give a fuck if you guys believe me, but my dad and I were driving home from a card game one day (I was 20 at the time) and we were stopped at a red light when we saw two lights in the sky in front of us circle and then shoot off into the distance beyond what we could see at an impossible speed

we still don't know what the fuck happened that day but we keep it to ourselves
>>
>>17073134
>something in real life that shouldn't exist
Like President Hillary Clinton? I;d leave the us and move to fuck hell I can't even... ugh
>>
>>17075062
No Appalachia. I actually now live in the very house that story took place in during the 40s
>>
>>17073134
I saw a UFO once. I was 8, but to be honest I was a super nerd growing up into Star Trek, so I thought it was cool.

I don't ever worry about it tho. Aliens that powerful could destroy us in a heartbeat, no point in worrying about it
>>
>what if
I used to regularly see shadow people multiple times a day for over a year. Was spooky at first, but then it became an everyday annoyance as made me waste time doing trivial tasks.

>taking out trash at job
>see shadow person standing right next to me out of the corner of my eye
>think it's customer and drop trash to see if they need help
>shadow person dissapears

>backing out of driveway
>look behind me to make sure that there isn't anone behind car
>nothing
>begin reversing
>turning right while reversing and glance forwards in case someone has somehow gotten into range of the front of my car
>shadow person
>slam on brakes at 2 mph
>look again
>nothing there

>driving on deserted freeway at night
(this happened multiple times, after the first incident I stopped trying to avoid an accident)
>doing around 70 mph
>no sources of illumination other than headlights
>see dark silhouette in the middle of my lane
>swerve into next lane hoping I didn't hit anyone
>check rear view mirror as I am swerving/passing by
>nothing

For whatever reason, I don't see them anymore. Good riddance.
>>
>>17073389
Underrated post. Should have been /thread.
>>
>>17073134
I'm with you OP. As much as I want to belive that if aliens came to me in the night , I'd hold my ground and be calm and try to open a line of communication with it, but I think if I was faced with a creature that defies all logic, I think the only thing I'd feel, at least at first, is panic. The aliens that allegedly abducte Whitley stieber had to calmly ask him what they could do to make him stop screaming. Which I think means that even though these creatures were calm and courteous elevated beings, his mind could not produce an emotion other than absolute terror.
>>
>>17073204
>>17081477
That's what happens when you meet an entity that hasn't learned to conceal is malicious tendencies.
>>17073134
>vomit right on the spot
Oh please! That hardly EVER happens.
>>
>>17073134
Well i have a mental disorder that causes me to see shit unless i take my meds and even when i thought they were real i just shrugged it off cause it was the norm by my standards. Suppose its not a good yardstick to go by but you asked so there it is.
>>
>>17081441

Naw dawg, if a magic mythical creature suddenly appears your pants instantly fill with shit because your very grip on reality has been shattered. Any neck-beard who says otherwise is kidding himself. You'd probably suffer some kind of PTSD and wonder if it was real the moment it left your sight.
>>
>>17073134
Yeah you would think that something completely harmless like a gnome would be awesome to see. You'd be like "Aww, cute, look at the adorable little gnome."

And then you see the alleged video of the gnome spotting in Argentina and you realize it's absolutely horrifying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0fPoH2gWzc

Listen to those tough guys scream in terror over a 2 foot tall gnome.
>>
It's not really that big of a deal. Our eyes play tricks on us, sometimes it can be a hallucination but they are more rare then you know, even when you see people talking to somebody that isn't there on the subway or bus or something, they are talking to a voice, they don't see flying grippons and shit.
>>
>>17083117
One time my dog said "no one will believe you." and never spoke again.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 720x634px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 720x634px
>>17074570
It's called a pteropus
>>
>>17083117
>>17083121
Honestly tho, I get a little spooked seeing anything move in the dark.

Unless we're talking about some evil entity, hyper-advanced alien, or eldritch horror, just because they're fictional doesn't mean they're logic-breaking. I'd be surprised to see a unicorn, but the idea of a horse with one single horn wouldn't drive me mad, I don't think. Now, if it was coming at me in the dark, yeah I'd be terrified, but big animals trying to kill you is hardly an alien sensation.
>>
File: come_on_now.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
come_on_now.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>17073204
>>17073234
>>17073259
>role playing this hard
>>
The only honest answers are
A) run like hell
B) stare in amazement
C) try to get a clearer look

For me it would depend on what it was. A Griffen or like a dragon or something? Probably stare, maybe pull my phone out and snap some pictures. Something benign like unicorn, I'd try to get up close to it.
Now if I was certain I was looking at a demon or something like that (like some rake shit), I'm beatin feet as fast as I possibly can and never looking back. I wouldn't want to know what I saw and I'd never try to figure it out
>>
>>17083187
qt AF
>>
I was leaving a restaurant with my family in eye sight of stone mountain in Stone Mountain GA, my wife and I where parting ways with my family to go home. Mid conversation I realized a unusually bright intense green orb not changing in direction or intensity hovering east of the mountain. Hartsfield international has the sky lit up with planes 24/7 being one of the busiest airports in the world and only 30 miles away. The planes always come from north or the west do their loop and land. This light was pure green and very large. we witnessed it rise up higher on the horizon vertically, do a 90 degree turn seamlessly at very low speed And very high altitude then dive down at a 90 degree angle almost making a square before dissipating into nothing. We all saw it and it left us in total amazement, but the only people who talk about it are me and my wife. My family kind of blow it off and seems they try and down play it. I saw the amazement on all of their faces now they hardly remember it. I still get chills
>>
>>17083187
Oh my god.
>>
>>17073134
If you see it, then obvi it should exist dumbass. Just because your mind is too feeble doesn't mean the universe doesn't travel leaps and bounds past your small penis.
>>
File: Angelic.gif (3MB, 602x800px) Image search: [Google]
Angelic.gif
3MB, 602x800px
>>17073134
>What would happen if you saw something in real life that shouldn't exist?
>Implying I haven't
>>
>>17085619

sexy gal
>>
File: 1411501534602.jpg (348KB, 1124x660px) Image search: [Google]
1411501534602.jpg
348KB, 1124x660px
I would stare incredulously with my heart skipping beats for several moments before turning around and walking away batting sweat from my brow, then become more and more freaked out as I thought about what I saw.
>>
File: slide_239193_1236489_free.jpg (282KB, 1200x870px) Image search: [Google]
slide_239193_1236489_free.jpg
282KB, 1200x870px
>>17073134
I had a dream last night (its actually the reason I'm on this board today) I usually have pretty fucked up or creepy dreams but last night the only thing that was different was that everything was super real... and yet the rules of physics refused to be applied. the world became like pic related. I swear it was evil. I dont know how else to describe it but it was evil.
Scared is how I would feel if I was to experience this IRL. Curled up in a ball crying in fear.
>>
>>17080114
Not the same guy but yes. It's so good.
Takes you to another dimension, and fucks with perception of reality for a short time.
>>
>>17086780
I also am convinced that I met some sort of higher being, that or I met my brain's projection of a higher being. Looked like a bell curve shape made of energy. I was not scared and it felt incredible.
>>
I remember that first time we woke up in the factory and im looking on all the hologram and robots walking around, being created.
Then I see my own arms and go into panic mode and fall unconscious.
well there is a first time for everything.
>>
>>17083144
Lmao. He's a wise being
>>
>>17086800
Elaborate please
>>
>>17074014
GR8 B8
>>
>>17073134
>vomit right on the spot
That's exaggerating, but yeah, I would be scared as hell. I can tell because twice in my life I thought I saw things that should't be real.
>>
Had a lucid dream once where I was at a park near my home, when a thin, saucer-like UFO descends from the sky and lands on a street some hundreds of yards from me.

Always thought it would be cool to see something like this, but my reaction was a pretty extreme case of fight or flight. Got adrenaline dumped pretty hard, managed to chill out after a minute or so. Aliums turned out to be cool.

Happens on psychedelics quite often, too. You see something that just shouldn't be there and the mind kinda just short circuits for a bit.
>>
>>17083187

Oh god, I wish it was. I really, really fucking do. It'd just fix everything.
>>
>>17073134

The confusion and excitement would cause your mind to fracture.
Then, you either accept it & try to tell others (who never believe you), deny/dismiss it, or let it eat away at you in silence.
>>
>>17087260
Tell us?
>>
>>17078471

Why don't you actually tell us what it is you autistic berk
>>
>>17086766

Hello, HP Lovecraft.
>>
dont be a drama queen OP. every now and then some one catches a glimpse of something through the veil .

most probably shrug it off and know nobody will believe them and they dont even believe their own eyes.

its probably helped more people stop using drugs and even alcohol then any long term mental damage
>>
>>17074570
I've seen a flying disc. It was during new years day at midnight. Moving slowly above my head, above the clouds. It was scary. No lights.
>>
>>17078471
I believe you. I've seen some crazy shit too, but I feel as calm as can be.

I'm about to start doing urbex with a friend, but I'm sort of closer to /k/ so don't worry about me.
>>
>>17073134
Being known as the necrokin will hunt you down and silence you.
>>
>>17077800
Fuck I did exactly the same. Stoned as fuck and drifting off to sleep. I spent a long portion of my life stoned, but was never prone to delusions or hallucinations. This was different. A beautiful revelatory truth that summed up neatly the mechanics of the universe and everything in it. Then I fell into a deep sleep. And forgot fucking everything. Fuck.
>>
>>17088676

It's funny, isn't it? You get to see an anomaly in reality. It doesn't really answer anything but rips open new and haunting questions.
>>
Every moron has a camera phone these days. If this crap were real there'd be proof.
>>
does anyone know about the last phase of the cicada
>>
>>17091403
this
>>
How to kill it.
>>
>>17083121
those screams arent "oh the horror" are more like "holyy shiiet guys ruuun hahahah"
>>
check if im not dreaming , then see what i can do depends on what i see

-run
-record
-be friendly
etc..
>>
>>17080114
One of the most profound things I've ever done.

It's like mushrooms times 1000000 plus aliens
>>
I've been alone in my house up past midnight. Dead quiet. I would see something under my toilet or in another unlit room across from mine and felt that penultimate fear for a split second that something was there that shouldn't have been.

Ever since I was a kid I said I wasn't afraid of ghosts but now as an adult I am fully aware that if I saw a ghost for more than a split second I would probably yell and scream at it like a little bitch. No joke.
>>
>>17073204
I had a similar experience, but I was high on DMT. I missed the opportunity to see into my soul .
>>
>>17073204
>>17073234
I don't think it's that you refused, it's that you took a glimpse and it was too much to realize at once so you 'ran' away. You think yourself to be cowardly yet it takes much bravery to even get to the point to be asked if you want to see, let alone say yes and peek. Or...
>>17083044
What this person says is true
>>
>>17083121
I live in BC and saw what I can only describe as a gnome like creature no taller than an energy drink on the trail. I was frozen when I saw it. Felt like forever and then it ran away. I sat there for a minute questioning my sanity and got up. When I saw the direction it ran off and could see the grass and leaves had parted where it stepped I panicked and fan outta the woods. I must've sat on the beach for like three hours wondering wtf I just saw and if I was crazy. I don't like to think about the fae folk in case they reappear to me. Fuck that shit
>>
>>17073134
Probably shit myself or try to take pictures
>>
>>17073134
I would freak the fuck out.

I've thought about it before though, I'm actually afraid of what I might do to some peaceful creature trying to make contact with me, just out of pure primitive instinct to seeing something unusual.

After the initial shock wore off though, and I didn't do something I regret, I think it would be pretty cool to have had the experience.
>>
>>17091403

Some of this was before camera phones were available, though. Or you just keep staring at it.

What does it matter? If it was even on camera you'd claim it's a hoax anyway. So, who cares?
>>
>>17073134

Depends on what you see really. I once had an experience like that of Scully from X-files season 2 when she was in a coma. I was really sick and in my dreams I saw an old chubby woman taking care of me, I also later woke up to see her sitting next to me and I wasn't scared at all, I actually felt really safe and went right back to sleep. The morning after, there was no woman of course, I even asked my mom if grandma visited and she said no.

If I had seen a monster or some shit then I'd probably be scared to death and started running in terror. Your reaction depends on what you see, I believe your subconsious know what to be afraid of and what not. For example if that woman wasn't there to take care of me, but to harm me I believe I wouldn't felt it, probably a feeling of terror or dread. That's what I feel like's the most interesting part of our subconcious being able to feel good and evil.
>>
>>17077800

The first time I got stoned I walked with my brother back to our hotel room and I felt like I was in a completely different place, a park that was hundreds of miles away from where we actually were, we weren't even on a park we were just walking on the street back to the hotel. That was the best high I ever had though. It was as if I starred in a movie and I was getting all these crazy ideas for films, I even shouted out a couple of times "Dude, I'm a great director". Oh and one last thing, while I was in bed after we reached the hotel, I could hear my bro talking to some of our other friends about me being high and I told him about it after he entered the room. His eyes widened and asked me how the fuck was I able to listen to them, since not only they were whispering but they were talking at the start of a long hallway while our room was at the end and the door was closed. It makes me sad to know I will probably never achieve such a great high again, I've smoked 6-7 times after that (5 years ago) and I'm always just laughing at everything like an idiot.
>>
File: 1449746366092.png (202KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1449746366092.png
202KB, 500x497px
OP, you just gotta accept that the universe is unlimited

I've seen some things but that's just how it is

It's not a huge deal
>>
I've seen three dimensional, shadow people before.
I say shadow people because it's a fairly well known term, but they were roughly humanoid, had no distinguishing facial features, and were pitch black regardless of the surrounding lighting. They also seemed to move through solid objects effortlessly.

I won't deny that I felt a sense of dread and "wrongness", but my reaction was mostly curiosity, I want to find out more about them, where they came from, and what they were.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.