[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: 66590.max1024.jpg (43KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
66590.max1024.jpg
43KB, 1024x1024px
Tonight december the 11 it is the last fullmoon of the year of 2015 as we know it. This invites for certain keys to be deployed through unique energies only viable at this very perfect moment.

>>17070865
This thread got my attention and I would like to share some of my time by providing some key stimulations with you all, it is an honor to be with you this perfect night and in the one of the last key eras in a great prophecy in short, this moment deserves a thread.

If you trust so you shall recieve:

What is on your heart anon? Most of you are already awakened enough only by sitting home at your computer vising this place to send out subconsciously energies that at this very moment that provides big mother earth enough fuel to invite us in the coming eras of spiritual awakening. Through the... Internet

Give me some questions and I will provide some useful stimulation right now in this very moment, in hopefully a (private) way if you invite me to be a part of your current experience.

Love to you all and best of wishes throughout your current yourney of being you.
>>
>>17071076
sry wrong title, *NEWMOON

N
E
W
M
O
O
M
>>
>>17071085
disregard the spelling sabotage, when in spirit this is common

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q6VtG9eGFQ
>>
File: 1447524890382.jpg (2MB, 4768x2992px) Image search: [Google]
1447524890382.jpg
2MB, 4768x2992px
Once again, you are welcome to this experience of stimulation through keYS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sVltz4SMM8
>>
>>17071076
So how to?
Please be practical
>>
File: 1430008828423.jpg (95KB, 300x385px) Image search: [Google]
1430008828423.jpg
95KB, 300x385px
>>17071318
How to what
>>
>>17071076

>coming era of spiritual awakening

It's always "coming" with you people. It was "coming" in the 1970s with the Age of Aquarius. It was "coming" on Dec 21st 2012. It was "coming" on the Blood Moon.
>>
>>17071322
Participate
But I have 2 toughs after seeing you pic
>>
File: sect.jpg (36KB, 400x295px) Image search: [Google]
sect.jpg
36KB, 400x295px
>>17071093

>when in spirit this is common

Really dude? No one would have really given a shit about your typos if you didn't call more attention to them with a bullshit RP excuse.
>>
why is it so hard to accept that we're just biological machines?

if you can consider all these wild spiritual possibilities, why can't you consider that it all may just be one great big accident?
>>
File: 07.png (40KB, 800x473px) Image search: [Google]
07.png
40KB, 800x473px
>>17071076

I want more power

What to do ?
>>
>>17071330
It would be naive to say that humanity as a whole is not evolving as a unity consciousness more rapid now than ever before. The era I talk about is just around the corner. Fuck the astrology, it only works as a "thing" we can relate with to be able to grasp our existence, clues.

>>17071337
It is what it is

>>17071343
You drive a temporary car and are currently in the front seat, what is it to accept really than the fact that the car needs biological fuel and 3D humans define that as a "biological existence" quote I see myself as a machine.

> why can't you consider that it all may just be one great big accident? - Because I know it is not based on being aware of my surroundings, when you look up at the universe you see only stars but with the right equipment you can see radiation "for example". Lets say there are people out there who dont need the equipment but they cant prove to you regarding what they see "that you dont"

>>17071336
shoot
>>
>>17071364
Meditate, focus on self, focus on your own private perfection. Disregard desires, focus on being whole and focused, always focused. When you are inspired you are in-spirit, you know when you are inspired and that is your ultimate form of being in this current state.

Harvest your own power from within, why crave for something that you have an endless supply off just waiting to be accessed. Then again, my view of power might be different from yours, everything is relative and personal.
>>
File: 1439925985850.jpg (484KB, 752x950px) Image search: [Google]
1439925985850.jpg
484KB, 752x950px
>>17071390
Regarding desire, desire is not the same thing as being as in "whole", when you are what you are "whole" there is nothing to desire cause you are everything that you will ever be.
>>
Op why do you think you can do this? Do you have powers of magic?
>>
>>17071364
Adopt "Anonymous" / Stop posting sickening anime reaction images.
>>
>>17071076
Know of any meditation tricks to reach the 1st jhana? Ive been at it for months and failing :/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.