[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This picture has always creeped me out since it kind of seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 16

File: Aliens Military.jpg (34KB, 552x756px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens Military.jpg
34KB, 552x756px
This picture has always creeped me out since it kind of seems real...

Anyone know anything about it?
>>
>>17065257
It's a little kid or a shoop-de-woop. Pretty obvious.
>>
File: Aliester Crowley Lam.jpg (5KB, 182x300px) Image search: [Google]
Aliester Crowley Lam.jpg
5KB, 182x300px
This is a pretty close match to Lam
>>
Nobody interested?
>>
File: 1243367922065.jpg (9KB, 210x198px) Image search: [Google]
1243367922065.jpg
9KB, 210x198px
>>17065355

It's so old OP. And there's a shit-ton of similar images everywhere.
>>
File: I8TlUp.gif (931KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
I8TlUp.gif
931KB, 400x267px
>>
It looks somewhat authentic
>>
Hello?????????
>>
>real
Kill thine self.
>>
>>17065257
Looks like a doll.
>>
>>17065257
World War 1, they tried all kinds of gadmasks on animals, children and themselve because of all the chemical biological warfare
>>
File: 8406019355_440be74e7f_b.jpg (170KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
8406019355_440be74e7f_b.jpg
170KB, 960x540px
>>
>>
File: Army-Gas-Mask-World-War-II.jpg (100KB, 800x1017px) Image search: [Google]
Army-Gas-Mask-World-War-II.jpg
100KB, 800x1017px
>>
>>
File: tumblr_m7qiufIJn91rrmkbjo1_250.jpg (24KB, 250x356px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7qiufIJn91rrmkbjo1_250.jpg
24KB, 250x356px
>>
>>
File: soldiers-gas-masks.jpg (115KB, 1000x652px) Image search: [Google]
soldiers-gas-masks.jpg
115KB, 1000x652px
>>
I mean.. the quality and light in op's pic invites some people to ps.
I would say chances are really high it is a gasmask pic instead of a creature which came with the intelligence to travel here.. lightyears... and then after conspiring with the government against the rest of humanity without someone even knowing about it but then.. they make a picture.. because what could go wrong
>>
Gas mask theory is interesting but that elongated skull??????
>>
how to create a spooky picture in 2 easy steps

>find a black and white photo of men in uniforms that are clearly from either the world wars or in between/immediately after
>have them be doing something not immediately obvious
>instaspoops

but seriously they appear to be British MPs, adding credence to the gas mask idea
>>
>>17069461
its not an elongated skull, the kid is looking downwards and the mask makes it look like his face is much more forward than it is
>>
Not a gasmask
>>
Hitler knew all about the Anunnaki because he was a follower of the Enki Faction, the father of the Aryan Race.

Clearly that is a type of grey, not an Anunnaki, the greys are a Hybrid genetic engineered race made by the Reptilians. The Reptilians are the genetic engineering masters who taught Enki how to make the first 'primitive workers'.
>>
Why do they have it as a prisoner?
>>
>>17065257
I think I saw the original, it was a dog.
>>
>>17069616
Will eternal Germany, led by the Gods, rise again and lead the best of the human race to a new era? i must know
>>
>tfw you realize demons were the superior officers in the axis
>>
>>17069399
Except those uniforms are WWII or just after- British MP's I think.
>>
seems a very thin pipe for a gas mask
>>
>>17069422
Yea, right. Straight into my nightmares.
>>
>>17069662
mate most if not all of the pictures we have of kids in gasmasks are from WW2 era britain, specifically the times when German explosives were in range of major british cities
>>
A dog standing upright?

naw m8
>>
File: ufologia.jpg (36KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
ufologia.jpg
36KB, 400x296px
>>17065257
faggots always crop the most important part of the image
>>
>>17069806
what, that upon a close inspection of the men's faces we see how much fun they are having taking their midget out in a diving suit?
>>
>>17069806
that this is a kid in a gasmask
>>
Bamp
>>
>>17065257
>>17065262
>>17065377

i dont know why but those alien pictures make me laugh my ass off
>>
Not funny anon

First one is real
>>
>>17065407
Is this real? Can anyone confirm?
>>
>>17065269

Except that Lam was a self-portrait by Crowley.

http://ac2012.com/2012/10/20/lam-i-am/
>>
>>17065257
God awful touch up.
>>
>>17065610

Thank you professor.
>>
Crazy how it explains why Hitler was going for the "master race". Grey's have been altering DNA for a very long time and clone to reproduce.
>>
Was Lam a Watcher?
>>
>>17072380

No. Don't.
>>
Why NOT?
>>
>>17072380

The Watchers were the same as the Angels of the Heavenly host or the Igigi of the Anunnaki.

They were sometimes called Grigori or Malakim depending on what Book you are reading about them.

The Watchers were on Mars or Lahmu, and they came down to Mount Hermon the Cedar mountain at the wedding of Marduk to Sarpanit.

This is when the Fallen Fell, when they rebelled from the Will of Enlil and abducted human females to have children with.

Greys are not Anunnaki or Watchers / Igigi / Angels.

They are a Hybrid species between the Anunnaki and the Reptilians. Genetically engineered by the Reptilians to be like a servant to them.
>>
>>17074017

Do they have a connection with dinosaurs?
>>
>>17065257
Didn't Hitler had an agreement with Nordics? Some conspiracists says of "Tall Whites"

>>17065269
>>17072380
Grey phenomena started with mass "summonings" of Lam.
Lam was - Autoportrait of Crowley, or portrait of Confucius. It's his successors which created some retarded ideology to it.

Grey aliens are nothing more than massive schizophrenia induced thoughtform.

>>17074017
"Malachim" means Angels in Hebrew. Malakim I think in Arabic, it's imported word from Hebrew.
I often see claims that Sumerian gods were ayyliens, you use here Babylonian terms too (wasn't Marduk counterpart of Enki/Enlik?), what was difference from them with Reptilians? If you write Annunaki in cyrillic all you see are spooky Reptilians lol.
Were they Nordics?
>>
>>17074816

The Dinosaurs were an experiment of the Reptilians from Draco.

The Reptilians and the Anunnaki are Allies and they run the Galaxy together. But they have a shaky alliance and its made so that they dont go to war and have Mutual Destruction.

The Reptilians are masters of Genetic Manipulation, they Taught Enki how to make hybrids like us Humans.

>>17074832

Yea the Malakim are the Angels and they are the same as the Igigi of the Anunnaki.

And the Anunna gods are the same as the Elohim.

Basically Angels are Igigi, they are the military and Engineers, and the Anunnaki are the Royalty of their species.

El of the Elohim is Anu of the Anunnaki.

He is the king of the Anunna and the Father of Enlil and Enki.

He sent Enlil and Enki here to secure the gold they needed for Nibiru.

Marduk is the name of the Son of Enki, in Egypt he was known as Ra. He was the Leader of the group of Angels that became the Fallen, when the igigi came down during Marduks wedding to Sarpanit and abducted human females. This is how the fallen fell. Because co-migilation between the Igigi and the Humans was forbidden by Enlil.

The Anunnaki are from Sirius and the Reptilians are from draco, generally, there is alot of history.

Enki is the Father of the Aryan Race, because Enki has blonde hair and blue eyes and he came to Batenosh when Lamech was away and got her pregnant with Noah.

He backcrossed our DNA back into his and made his own son.

Hitler knew about all this stuff, because he was obsessed with the Ancients and he was a follower of the Enki Factions. While the Jews follow Enlil
>>
>>17074946

Where do you get your information from? I want to read about.
>>
File: 1442123581363.jpg (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1442123581363.jpg
22KB, 400x300px
>>17070716
>>
>>17075014

Most of it is right out of the Sumerian Tablets.

You can find alot in the Lost book of Enki.
>>
It's that nigga beetlejuice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKJc1sqtyDM
>>
It's a spooky pic
>>
>>17075273
As told be Zachariah Sitchin. Nearly every single scholar has proven his translations to be faulty and his theories to be foundationless. Anybody who believes a word that man says is retarded. You haven't read the tablets, you've never read the enuma elish, the lost book of enki is garbage and you are a fool.
>>
>>17076566

Lies, I have read the Enuma Elish, the Atrahasis, the Epic of Gilgamesh and lots of works by Samuel Noah Kramer the worlds leading Assyriologist.
>>
Shills detected...
>>
>>17069806

>that headshape
>durr gasmask

The pipe is providing him with his unique mix of gasses he needs to stay aliev

its an alien
>>
IT'S A FUCKING CANOE WORSHIPPER.
>>
>>17065257
i always wondered. What if pictures like these are artifacts left here from travelers of parralel universes where history took a different direction? That could explain why these photos are so rare and mysterious, because the travelers came here by a brief accident of space time contiunnuum and soon dissapeared back to their original universe after the space time contunuum got repaired shortly.
>>
Interesting take on it anon
>>
What gasses would that be?
>>
>>17075014

If you're going to read that Sitchin/JoS bullshit, you might want to read this first. http://sitchiniswrong.com/
>>
>>17072380
>Was Lam a Watcher?

See >>17071640
>>
So?

Obviously Crowley wouldn't know what a grey looked like and the drawing is what he saw
>>
No rejoinder to that?
>>
Well during the civil war they covoured the victim in kanvas bags. Over face, legs, and body. When the person was dropped their body fluids wouldn't go everywhere when there boils released. Their are some pictures of hangings were peopled bodies stretched because of each vertibre breaking.
>>
File: HD_ExectnBodiesLOCc2.preview.jpg (120KB, 640x414px) Image search: [Google]
HD_ExectnBodiesLOCc2.preview.jpg
120KB, 640x414px
>>17079872
This for example.

Even the spinal cord thing with the guy on the middle left.
>>
Interesting...
>>
>>17079881
Looked like the kid was getting ready to be hanged that is what I thought.
>>
>>17075105
where can I purchase a little fuckin alien doll like that?
>>
>>17069806
This version of the pic makes it look like the li'l fella is drawn into the photo, nice carbon pencil shading on the gasmask. I want to know more about this tiny gentleman.
>>
>>17065269
Ah FUCK. I hate Lam. I hate when people post this sketch. It jacks with my brain, makes me uncomfortable
>>
>>17078238
Yeah, because you know how aliens' heads are shaped, right?
>>
>>17065257
The gall that we'd leash a Space Alien like that...
>>
>>17079922
Littlealiendollsforfaggots.com
>>
File: frogsalien.png (2MB, 896x1718px) Image search: [Google]
frogsalien.png
2MB, 896x1718px
>>17065269
>>17065269
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.