[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever felt this world is wrong? Not wrong in some moral

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 15

File: 1304114322929.jpg (267KB, 900x896px) Image search: [Google]
1304114322929.jpg
267KB, 900x896px
Have you ever felt this world is wrong? Not wrong in some moral sence but wrong in a physical sence? Like how the music you listen to influences you, and makes you feel things. Doesn't it bother you that someone can manipulate your emotions with vibrations like that?

How the food you eat is just poison, manufactured by corporations to keep you a slave. You are all slaves living in the pen slowly waiting for your sentence to expire. That's why you go nowhere in life, stuck in this dream that one day every thing will be different.

You go after things to make you happy by buying the latest or newest object. Spending money on useless trinkets to make yourself feel better about your situation, yet your progress is halted.

Sure you make money, but it's never enough is it? You struggle on by day to day thinking if you had more your life would be better. How much difference would more money make? You sit and daydream about it, you wish for it and see where you are.

You aspire for more yet feel like it's all against you; that the very world conspires to put you further down.
>>
>>17062874
Yeah, but then I just have a wank.
>>
>>17062879
/thread
>>
>>17062874
So what?
You will die anyway, why do you care so much?
Enjoy life as much as you can.
>>
>>17062874
yes so are u asking for help or what. because if u want a way out its there
>>
>>17062874
that happens because of the way you think my man, you need more suffering so you can finally understand, not first world suffering a real one like illness or hunger, and here i am looking to feel some fear before going to sleep heh
>>
Everything you see is tailored to you specifically. This world is your prison, my prison, ours. And as we sit here playing our games and drinking our coffee it solidifies around us.

This world, this universe, our very lives are just a thought. The concept of reality is the fleeting thought of something else. You are not real, nor is this world. Your sensory input is a deception, and as the thought passes the universe collapses till the thought is gone.

Then all that awaits is the void.

Your lives are a lie, engendered by the ones who figured out this deception. If a thought is an instant thing, intangible then this reality has been over since it was created. We don't live our lives at all, we are merely a memory.

There is no soul, just the remaining bit of your life flashing before your eyes.

You are as dead as I am.

Your free will is a lie, this world is long since expired. Our universe is long gone and we linger in that gap between the start and the end of a thought.

Be as it may, the void awaits your return.
You come from nothing, and to nothing you will return.

You have no choice for its already happened, you are merely an apparition viewing this world in its final moments.

Your inner voice is your true self viewing its deeds in "life" as it passes away. The dead will inherit the earth, the truth in a lie.
>>
There is nothing, there will be nothing. From nothing we are born and to it we went. When you see it as it is will you still struggle so?

Your a memory holding out for one last glimpse of itself, speaking aloud when you know your voice changes nothing.

Know that your time has passed, and your need to wander this world is long since over.
>>
>>17062969
You're*
>>
>>17062930
So considering what you said, what´s the point to all? None? There´s no point? We are just fictional characters that were spawned because Someone could and that´s it? I don´t agree. You may have some reason on some of your points but your missing a crucial one: Counsciousness. Yes we are but a thought, but as Descartes said: "I THINK THEREFORE I AM" We are the way for the Infinite Creator to know thyself. All that exists is a fragment of the Creator and it´s Creation. There are densities, levels, layers on that Creation and each one experiences it as it may. Our "problme" is our current density limitations and the usage of them with one of it´s variables. Evil. For Creation encompasses all that exists , even good and evil and cousciousness. And Awareness is the key for all existence. We will never cease to exist, except when the Creator of all does. And that´s a concept we are still far to grasp.
>>
>>17062969
If you aknowledge that we are being thought, you agree one all powerfull thinking Form. But that Form is not just thinking us, he is Existing and we are fragments of It´s reality. We, the rock, the light, the dark, all that Is, is IT.
>>
>>17062930
>>17062969
>implying I'm not the chosen one
>>
File: 1446028286977.jpg (23KB, 427x352px) Image search: [Google]
1446028286977.jpg
23KB, 427x352px
>>17062879
Pfft, normies
>>
>>17063093
Reddit, you're using our memes wrong again.
>>
File: 1431239354034.jpg (239KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1431239354034.jpg
239KB, 810x1080px
>>17062874
OP like half the shit you brought up can be solved by being financially responsible (as in not buying a car in payments, getting a massive 30 year mortgage on a house you don't need, having kids when you are not ready, not keeping track of small purchases which add up to the thousands quickly, etc) or simply putting your life into perspective and realizing things aren't so bad for you. Provided you made common sense financial decisions and are working a decent job with your hopefully worthwhile degree, you should be doing pretty well with little debt for yourself besides the student loans. Being reasonably happy in life is not that hard to achieve, as long as you are not an autist and find a woman you trust and love enough to eventually marry (with a thought out and legally binding prenup, of course). Make good friends, get a good girl, and find a career that balances your interest in it and desire for personal fulfillment with your monetary needs. It is impossible to find a "perfect" career, as in one that you unconditionally love to pursue while also making a shit ton of money. But it is quite possible to find something that provides both reasonable financial security and career satisfaction if you are willing to find a balance between the two. It's not that hard OP, you just have to believe you can do it. If you view happiness as an impossibility from the start then you will never find peace in life. Make smart decisions, and learn to put things into perspective when you feel down or even hopeless. We can make it.

Also, corporations don't make shitty, unhealthy food so they can keep you a "slave", they just use shitty, unhealthy ingredients because they are cheap and addictive. There's no fucking worldwide food conspiracy, it's just jews being jews. Don't be retarded.
>>
>>17063135
This is a great post. OP blown the fuck out. /x/ really needs more posters like you.
>>
File: 1361197096931.jpg (97KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1361197096931.jpg
97KB, 900x675px
>>17063175
I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but thank you either way. OP sounds like a whiny emo faggot. He is mistaking teenage angst for "something being wrong with the world" and refuses to believe that things might actually turn out OK for him. Something that really does fuck people over in life is this widespread assumption that life is bad and that you are powerless over your situation. It's a self fulfilling prophecy; if you believe you have no power over your future and you believe you will turn out unhappy with loads of debt THEN IT WILL ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPEN. You'll take out payments on a car you can't afford because you assume you'll always be in debt anyway so it doesn't matter. You refuse to consider the idea that any well paying career path would interest you, so you pick some degree you completely hate just because it has good employment stats without spending five minutes researching any alternatives that actually might satisfy you. You think that finding the right partner is impossible, so you settle for the first mildly attractive skank that wanders into your life without even knowing if you share any interests outside of food and sex with her. You'll convince yourself that you need to have a child at age 25 just because you see all of your stupid ass friends getting bogged down with ball-spawn while they're still completely in the red debt wise. Since you don't believe you have control over your life, you simply follow along the expected path and make the same mistakes so many others do. These decisions do eventually end up ruining your life, which should become evident when you're divorced at age 28, hundreds of thousands in debt with multiple car and credit car payments, an expensive mortgage on a house you don't even live in while the divorce proceedings go through (your ex wife needs somewhere to fuck Jamal after all), and three kids you never see but still have to pay child support for. Like I said, a self fulfilling prophecy.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 327x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 327x449px
I think it's fucked up that we have to eat to live. (And don't think vegitarianism absolves you -- plants are living beings too). If you really stop and consider the implications, this is a bizzare and sinister form of existence.

It's like taking two dogs, putting them in a cage, and not feeding them. Eventually they will fight and one will die so the other may live. Most people would agree this is a sick and inhumane experiment, yet we do it every day, multiple times.
>>
File: 1329010126075.jpg (791KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1329010126075.jpg
791KB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>17062874
I love this image, never saved it and have been waiting to catch someone posting it for some time. How would you even begin to describe it?
>>
>>17063135
Not OP, but thanks for your post, anon. +1 Internet.
>>
>>17063286
>I think it's fucked up that we have to eat to live. (And don't think vegitarianism absolves you -- plants are living beings too). If you really stop and consider the implications, this is a bizzare and sinister form of existence.

you don't understand nature at all. it's not sinister. death is the most natural thing in the world. death is part of the cycle of creation. you can't create something out of nothing so death is necessary if anything new is ever to be created.

animals and plants are sacrificed so that you and i can live on. and when we die, the elements that we are composed of will go back to the earth (ideally) to feed the next generation of plants that feed the next generation of animals. it's beautiful and it's REAL. life is full of sacrifice. your mother suffered in pain to bring you into this world. does she tell you how awful you are for it?

vegetarians and vegans don't get it. as long as we don't abuse those animals and give them the quickest death we can, it's fine. the problem is that we eat too much meat and we have a population that's too big so animal farming has become inhumane. but eating meat in moderation is totally natural and a part of life for many non-human animals as well.
>>
>>17063286
theres no life without death, its something that cannot be avoided if you want life to exist
>>
>>17062874
>Welp control implies that I was forced to buy said music then do something against my will. So why dont a kill a white nigga just because? Nope dont do that, or steal. Dont do that either.

Fast food? Maybe. Normal food? Not really poison. Still a problem? Well be a god damn farmer and grow your own damnit!

Thats why all my 'trinkets,' are thing that I need like this computer in front of my face.

Money is a stupid concept, but it necessary for trade. Yeah i might be poor as shit, but it doesnt stop me for being a better human.

I aspire, but im the one that has to not stop myself, not an arbitrary idea known as the world.

OP, God damnit you trying to entice feeling of hopelessness and despair when this shit is just stupid. Plus where the fuck is the paranormal in this?

fucking thread.
>>
>>17063276
Typical
corporate shill
>>
File: 1329007661495.jpg (768KB, 1476x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1329007661495.jpg
768KB, 1476x1039px
>>
>>17064103
Vegetarians and vegans abstain from eating meat BECAUSE animals are treated inhumanely prior to their death. At least that's why I'm vegan. If I don't kill it, I don't eat it.
>>
File: tumblr_nxhauqpPpM1sflxizo1_500.png (19KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxhauqpPpM1sflxizo1_500.png
19KB, 500x289px
>>17062874
Do what makes you happy, don't do what you hate, keep moving forwards, this sort of struggle keeps us feeling alive.
We'll all die at some point so why not have fun with it?
>>
>>17063286
>People like you are the reason I drink.
>>
>>17065105
this ice cream sandwich I just ate, I like to belive had a short but happy life.
>>
The real world ended in 1994. I remember the day very clearly, it was April 21st, when the cracks in the sky appeared. People were given a choice, fight and die or capitulate. Clinton signed unconditional surrender in 48 hours after the land sea and air forces of the US were completely annihilated by pulse and energy weapons, casualty rates were over 90% the rest were desertions. Russia launched all of its nuclear arsenal towards the sky-portals in a desperate attempted, all of northern Europe was turned to scorched Earth in seconds. Millions of people tried to flee south and north into the barren cold wastes, the rumours were the magnetic poles of the Earth could cloak you from the scanners. In the end none survived. We were all taken aboard massive floating structures, stripped, tagged, catalogued and eviscerated. Brains were placed in giant communal vats, bodies were melted down for composite energy or consumed in orgies of tearing flesh and blood. Those deemed unfit or psychologically predisposed to resist were rejected and experimented on, dissected like lab animals or tortured for sport. Inside the vats all memories were erased, and the day reset back to April 21st 1994.

There were always rumours of survivors, those who escaped into the tunnels and ducts of those giant floating cities. That they survived anyway they could, hunting each other for food, losing all language and independent thought, reverting back to animals as their true nature had intended.

The story is but a whisper now, some remember the day. The memory wipe did not work for everybody, so some remember. But we are powerless to help, outside this generated reality, we are all just floating in bioelectric goo as soft pink flesh-less organs.
>>
>>17064650
>>
>>17062930
>If a thought is an instant thing
It's not. When someone can't let go of a thought, it affects their mood. Going by this logic...
>We don't live our lives at all, we are merely a memory.
We are a memory of all the moods we've ever had.
>>
>>17063510
>the freaky thing hanging over two nuns
>>
>>17065196
go on...
>>
>>17065095
That image makes me happy.
>>17065196
<3

>>17062874
OP.

I love you.
>>17062930
I love what you posted.

>>17065259
And I wouldn't change any of the events the led you to post it if I was threatened with death. I'm never going to regret that this thread existed.

Because I've been waiting for it since time began.
>>
We can influence reality by observing it, meaning reality is subjective. If reality is subjective, then why?

It doesn't make sense.

The interpretation of the "Big Bang" theory which states that 'everything originated randomly from a singularity' is ridiculous. There MUST have been either a creator of this Universe, or a previous state to this Universe. The blueprint of the early sub-atomic particles, or the information to create them, the laws of the Universe; must have either been created, or had resided in a previous state before this Universe was created. The "Design", or "Laws" must have themselves had an origin that can't be in THIS Universe because it hadn't been created yet.

I digress...
>>
>>17065196
If this story is true...
Howcome we still have to deal with feminazis and bronies and shit of the sort?

Wouldn't they be expelled, beind deemed "unfit"?
>>
I believe THIS is a simulation/dream created by mankind in order to prolong life, or the experience of life. 100 years in here could be 10 seconds real-time, meaning a person could live for/experience millions of years in their lifetime.

In 200 years: if we had the tech to create "simulations", would we do it?

Damn right we would.

We probably already have.
>>
>>17065349
>We probably already have.
Then we won't ever need to do it again, will we?

The more people believe we live in a simulation, the less likely the hypothesis becomes.
>>
>>17064119
Exactly. Why?

Why does "life" cling on to life? What Universal purpose does life serve? Why bother evolve and procreate only to die?

We ARE the Universe, literally. We're not just objects clinging to a globe floating in a void, we're a living part of the Universe. Whether it's a person, or tree, or a star, or an idea, or a fart.. it's an equal part of the Universe for the duration of it's existence. It's existence is as valid as any other. It has purpose.

Why?
>>
>>17065412
Touche. I believe you may have a point.
>>
DUDE
>>
>>17064103
So, when I am hungry I can go into your house to kill you so I can eat you or your food. And you will be ok with it. Because it is simply how nature works. Its not sinister. You were simply sacrificed so I could live on. Its beautiful and It's REAL.
>>
>>17065424
Yeah I was talking simulation theory in my third or fourth thread. There's virtually no way to have a novel thought on the matter unless you're literally the person who's writing the source code.
>>
So many hypocrites in this threads. Using nice words to promote the slavery and the consumption.
Fuck you all.

I will explain what OP means. And you will be unable to refute. You will have to shut up, and fall in line.

Here,
Humans are the only sentient species on Earth, ( oh, and how they like to flaunt it) that can realize that it only survives because it destroys, kills and consumes everything it can. (Resources) Humans, that like to play the morality card so much. Survive by killing and consuming, and know it. But they refuse to do the moral thing and sacrifice themselves so that all that which they kill and consume can survive. Hipocrisy.

The need to consume to survive is the great evil. But greater is the evil of morality when you live by destroying everything else.
>>
>>17065543
>But greater is the evil of morality
Exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
>>17065338
Only those who rejected the conditioning of the simulation were (un)adaptive and pruned from the herd.

>>17065280

Once a species is processed, the search for signal is renewed. A scan is performed for others nearby and from a list of candidates new coordinates are selected.

Little is known about the forces at work here. The technology used seems to be ancient and unchanging. There is a decaying nature to the architecture of these floating cities. Primitive shapes and honeycombed surfaces with flowing liquids and phosphorescent lighting suggest an invertebrate or slug-like nature, crawling along tight dimly light tunnels. In places vast smooth walls adorned with unknown metallic symbols and reflective surfaces are akin to a high machining culture perhaps devotees of some religious order or pious sect. Yet the cold and calculated automation of the culling and processing is robotic and inorganic in nature. The brutality of the tortures and rumored feedings are completely barbaric and monstrous; devoid of reason or compassion and speaks to a darker hunger, for suffering.

Of their physical shapes little is known. There were whispers of lumbering shapeless shadows, of amorphous floating gargantuan and hulking masses of dripping fluids and gelatinous of gaping maws, but none who have encountered them have ever returned. One could infer from the previously mentioned construction and relative grandeur that they are indeed large creatures, perhaps long devolved past the need for physical movement, aided purely by their technology, stuck in a rotting cycle of boredom and decay. Their motives seem clear enough, to capture and feed on intelligent life.
>>
>>17063135
Finally, another Anon with life experience. Thank you for being patient enough to type this out for the kiddos. You are a glimmer of the old days, Anon. It gives me hope.
>>
>>17062874
I'll telling you dude don't eat anything but water for 24 hours and you will think faster and clearer toxins are real and American officials let us eat them. China's government gives more shits about a bunch of weak men too lazy to procreate then America does for its (free) society
>>
>>17062874
Sure. Then I tell myself to stop deliberately exaggerating my problems so I can wallow in despair, take a couple breaths, and go outside.

>You go after things to make you happy by buying the latest or newest object. Spending money on useless trinkets to make yourself feel better about your situation, yet your progress is halted.

Jesus, dude, get a hobby.and actually do something. You do realize that there are things in life besides "work" and "buy things", right?
>>
>>17062879
As always, first post nails it.
>>
>>17064718
Before Raddagahst was Dr Who
>>
>>17062874
If you can find me, you can come with me, if you can find me. I have seen much, I have come a long way.
>>
>>17065818
The same applies to anyone. If for all OP's effort you can offer nothing more than "I exist," then you have nothing to offer OP.
>>
File: triumph.png (52KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
triumph.png
52KB, 1500x1000px
>>17062874
Oh something is wrong anon, but don't worry it'll be fixed very soon
>>
>>17065864
Of course it applies to anyone, are you looking? Or is it too hard.
>>
File: 33bgv12.jpg (70KB, 660x480px) Image search: [Google]
33bgv12.jpg
70KB, 660x480px
>>17062874
Thank you for posting this.

>pic unrelated, i think
>>
File: mad-hatter-1.jpg (78KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
mad-hatter-1.jpg
78KB, 720x576px
>>17062874
have you ever felt that this world is right?
not right in some moral sense, but in a deeper way.
like how, when you listen to a song, especially one you deeply enjoy; it influences you, it makes you feel things.
isnt it wonderful to have such an easy way to let out your emotions?
how the food you eat, isnt it delicious? that you can know that once, it held life; but yet now, it holds only flavor.
we are beasts in a world of outlets.
we go after the things that we enjoy, we earn purchasing power by allowing corporations and individuals to exchange currency for our ability and willpower.
our progress continues, in every way we allow it to.
you aspire for more? unless you do not try, you will reach it.
you are your world, your connection to it, your ability to transform it.
if you feel that that world is holding you down, can you blame anyone?
every action is an action of a self.
>>
>>17065330
energy flowed into the twodimensional structure that our universe possesses in the 11th dimension.
particles are just how they are because its the most efficient form for energy to take, the supper massive colliders show that other configurations are possible but also infinitely less stable, holding form for less than milliseconds.
>>
File: Ifyoucanfindmeyoucancomewithme.jpg (135KB, 715x612px) Image search: [Google]
Ifyoucanfindmeyoucancomewithme.jpg
135KB, 715x612px
>>17065891
>>
>>17065499
obviusley you're not the 100th monkey.
>>
>>17065882
Are you OP? Then why are you replying to me?
>>
>>17065543
no.. we are nearing that evolutionary jump of planetary empathy now. We won't be here much longer. and a new species will inherit this incubator program.
>>
>>17065913
Do you think the 100th monkey would know how to stop others from realizing he was the hundredth monkey?
>>
>>17065543
We do what we must because we can.
>>
i agree on this op.
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 508x674px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 508x674px
>>17065940
have you ever questioned yourself after clicking the captcha box?
>>
File: tumblr_mt9jjgCrM41s2589qo1_500.gif (968KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mt9jjgCrM41s2589qo1_500.gif
968KB, 500x379px
>>17065904
who, me?
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 640x360px
>>17065966
every day. I'm a robot, and lie about it.
>>
>>17065966
No, I just chuckle mildly to myself.

There, I just did it again. Fuck me.
>>
>>17062930
MUM ITS NOT A PHASE!
>>
>>17065196
i always thought it was on january 1, 1970.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.