[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/, I come to you with a very serious problem. I attempted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Hello /x/, I come to you with a very serious problem. I attempted a crossing of the abyss with little spiritual foundation and I am slowly experiencing disintegration as per the warnings. Please, if you can recommend any way of getting out of this horrible mess, please let me know. There will be little that I will not try at this point.

Kind regards.
>>
>>17060228
Welcome to the kali yuga.
>>
>>17060228
Hello OP. First of all, don't panic. The Void or abyss is the state of getting stuck in your own ego. That might sound like a simplification but believe me I am not negating the consequences. To recognise this is the first step, and it helps if you know a little about the ego. I'll post and write some more.
>>
>>17060405
I'm not interested in people criticising what I'm about to describe, this is just a model which will help you get unstuck. The ego is the part of ourselves created as a defence against potentially overwhelming conditions from our environment. As such, it separates itself off from the environment. That includes anything which it perceives as not itself. It is totally and utterly alone.
>>
>>17060422
The aloneness extends to not being able to feel any connection to spirit, and all the things which spirit brings; joy, love, comfort, connection, etc. To live totally in this experience is bleak.

To bring yourself out of this experience is simple in theory.
>>
>>17060430
Everyone has things in their life which inspire them; connect them with others, or connect them with spirit; bring joy, bring meaning. You have to find these things, remember them, if in doubt create them anew.

The ego will rail against this process. It has been keeping you safe your whole life and it thinks it has to keep doing this, to the exclusion of anything else. But what the ego doesn't know is that most of the time people live with their egos functioning alongside their sense of joy, connectedness, etc. It's only when the balance is tipped totally towards the ego that things get out of hand. So it will seek to protect you, and its own existence, from anything which it perceives as coming in from the outside; support, companionship, spiritual connection, even the joy of your own self and the simple connection to something you enjoy.
>>
>>17060459
Your work, simple in theory, is to do the things which inspire and connect you. Write a list. If you can't feel inspired by anything do it from memory. Then start doing these things regularly as a way of reconnecting you to life. Stick with safe things. For example don't suddenly take up base jumping, the ego might complain. And it is going to complain. You have to convince it/yourself that the things that you are doing are safe. Give support and acknowledgement to the voice of resistance, let it know that you know it is only trying to keep you safe, and everything is OK.

Good luck.
>>
>>17060228
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
I'm a bit interested in this, so would you be willing to work with me? I want to ask you questions and get an idea about what is going on, but in a more private way. Feel free to send me an email ([email protected]) or you can message me with Skype at NegiSpringfieldof4ch.
>>
>>17060477
Another thought; in this state your body and nervous system will be tense. As you start to do the things that bring you joy and connect you to life, allow your body to relax into the feeling. Allow your nervous system to calm. The more connected an activity makes you feel and the more you can allow this feeling to relax your body, the more the ego can let go of its over-protectiveness.
>>
triangulation...you need to triangulate your focus towards the balance that exists in the world around.
>>
What exactly happened? How do you feel? I too am trying to cross earlier than I feel I am ready for
>>
File: Usnisa Vijaya Dharani.jpg (60KB, 450x405px) Image search: [Google]
Usnisa Vijaya Dharani.jpg
60KB, 450x405px
Read this Dharani loudly.
Its best to read it like that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgoCnLGcS3k
but you can just read this the best way you can and with respect.

also

Your ego is a thought, you wont be alone, because "you" is a thought.
>>
>>17061083
Mae hyn yn gweithio yn y Gymraeg?
>>
>>17061113
dont understand, sorry
>>
someone kindly explain wtf this Void shit is
>>
>>17061235
I think its an occult concept of the gap you have to jump between the material world and the realm of causes or spirit. If you try to cross it when your a noob, then you get consumed by your ego and wither away/go insane.
>>
>>17060236

We live in troublesome times indeed.

>>17060405

Your advice was absolutely brilliant. I wrote a few things down that inspire/inspired me and realize that I've been thoroughly disconnected to those things for a very long time. Thank you anon.

>>17060493

That is much appreciated and I may email you in the future. Your email address has been added.

>>17061083

This was quite relaxing.

Well, this is why I always came to /x/. Good advice and spooky times. See you and again, many thanks for your advice.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.