[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask someone that has great understanding and knowledge of how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Ask someone that has great understanding and knowledge of how to understand and ultimately be able to cast both black and white magic
>>
What do you do for a living?
>>
>>17058273
I usually go on quests
Usually hired depending on who needs my skill
>>
got anything interesting to say about chaos magic?
>>
>>17058275
/x/ is a roleplaying board.
You definitely belong here.
>>
>>17058288
Well chaos magic is a very advance skill all I have to say is that with enough experience you'll be able to cast doom on your enemies without any remorse
>>
>>17058300
>>
>>17058302
can chaos magic not be used for any purpose at all? you could use the energy of the chaotic to conjure something good.
>>
>>17058241
>>17058275
>>17058300 checked
also why the fuck is /x/ full of roleplaying faggots?
did you guys run out of OC tard shit to get scared of or something?
>>
>>17058241
has magic made you rich?
>>
>>17058355
I'm just fucking around to see if anyone is actually taking me serious
I was about to just blur out final fantasy spells
>>
>>17058241
Worst pasta ever
>>
>>17058382
kekle
>>
>>17058382
flare/reflect ring gg
>>
Is there clear magic, or is grey the only in-between?
>>
>>17058382
Yeah my nigga, I always take Yuna through Lulu's sphere grid.
>>
>>17058500
Why yes, yes there is.
>>
>>17058241
>great understanding and knowledge
Is this from experience or being well-read?
>>
People there is no black,white or gray magic. It is how you use the energy's or forces you channel. I have experience and am well read in what some would call the occult, but much like Lady Gaga said I was born this way.
>>
>>17058273

sports betting for now, but infosec software in the future. why do you ask?
>>
>>17058241
If you had any knowledge whatsoever, you wouldn't be posting the Sigilum Le C.uck.
>>
>>17058241
Why is the bad magic called black? that's racist.
>>
>>17058241

Does white magic have anything to do with absence of ejaculation? I feel like I read that somewhere. ..

What's the difference between black and white magic?
>>
>>17058571 well duh, to get her magic up. But I always put Kimarhi through Lulu's grid.. He starts like right there
>>
>>17061940
Souls drive magic and ejaculations eject souls.
>>
>>17063696
Nothing better than a super op lancet.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.