[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is our World a 'stupendous accident', or is there a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Is our World a 'stupendous accident', or is there a purpose for our existence?
>>
There's a purpose for every part of your being, from your ears to your anus. It's a safe bet there's a purpose for our existence.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>>
>>17058226

If we assume there's a purpose, then we assume we were created. There's no point to create something if you're omniscient, because you know the outcome to the creation. So, our creator(s) are not omniscient. It would mean we are being used to answer a question and nothing more. Once we answer the question, we won't have any utility.

I really like the simulation theory. It's simulations all the way down and at the very top are the ones living in a "stupendous accident."
>>
>>17058226
It's both a simulation and a prison.
>>
>>17058226
You ask that as if the two are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>17058226
The material realm exists to allow souls the illusion of a self-centered existence and to provide a place for souls who exercise their free will to rebel against God.

Anything and everything that happens within the material world, however, is inconsequential and - compared to the eternal spiritual realm - so short lived it might as well be non-existent.

Material existence has a purpose; the various manifestations and unmanifestations of said material energy is a stupendous accident.

>>17058360
More like a playpen you would sit your infant in while the rest of the family has a nice dinner.
>>
it is the middle ground between two extremes.
>>
>>17059608
youre fucking retarded dude.
>>
>>17061115
I'd be glad to explain anything you had trouble understanding.
>>
>>17058226
The purpose for our existance is reproduction.

Sad but true but every living thing is just a mule for their genes, passing on their template to the next generation in perpetuity.

There is no great destination or even a great beginning, just long chain of circumstance and chemistry.
>>
File: 1419270402555.png (227KB, 534x486px) Image search: [Google]
1419270402555.png
227KB, 534x486px
>>17061115
>>17061810

Hahaha you got fucking dunked on son.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.