[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live on the pacific coast of North America. When it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 172325main_pia09188-516.jpg (48KB, 516x449px) Image search: [Google]
172325main_pia09188-516.jpg
48KB, 516x449px
I live on the pacific coast of North America. When it's midnight for me people in central europe are just waking up.

How does that work for Satanism/Rituals etc? I mean if I want to celebrate Walpurgis Night (April 30, considered the second most important anniversary to a satanist(the first being his birthday)) would I have to do it literally at the same time as my euro-peon brethren since thats where the rituals and demons started/exist?

I mean can I communicate with the Sumerian demons in North America or do I have to find my own demons?

tl;dr: I live on the west coast of North America. Almost all occult readings I am reading where written thousand of years ago by men in europe/middle east. Is there any time conversion I need to consider or is it all relative?
>>
Do as thou wilt dumbshit
>>
Where you live on the planet does not matter but I guess try to observe the holiday by their local time.

We are all descendant from the Anunna gods so they like to see us spread out around the globe.
>>
>>17055967

Do what thou wilt

Get back into your timeline.
>>
Listen, they do hear you. Time zones doesn't matter. Night is night, blood is blood. Call on them and see your masters... Or don't.
>>
>believing in demons and not in God.
Let's play a game of spot the fucking idiot
>>
>>17056566

>in god

But I am god?
>>
>>17056592
Then what's the fucking question mark for dumbshit
>>
>>17056652

Enjoy dying mate.
>>
The fuk is going on??
>>
>>17056967

edgelords being edgy
>>
>>17055962
I can't wait till you're a grown up and look back on those moment -- The cringe will be beautiful.
>>
>>17055990
>We are all descendant from the Anunna gods so they like to see us spread out around the globe.

Delusions intensify. Holy shit.
>>
>>17057054

If the Rothschilds have been doing it for 300 years is it really cringe worthy?
>>
>>17057082
So because a powerful family does something stupid it suddenly makes is smart? You're a fucktard, aren't you? Hitler was a Catholic but that doesn't make all Catholics super powerful dictators, most are just pedos.
>>
File: Heilige_Walburga.jpg (256KB, 760x1916px) Image search: [Google]
Heilige_Walburga.jpg
256KB, 760x1916px
>>17055962
just how is the feast day of an 8th century Catholic Saint satanic? The whole witches night thing (actually called Hexennacht) didn't start until 1,000 after the feast of Saint Walburga
>>
>>17057115

Its the night before you idiot.
>>
>>17057094

>300 year old powerful family
>doing stupid things

Pick one.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.