[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Potentially silly question /x/. Does anyone know of any paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1449445664436.jpg (690KB, 878x1383px) Image search: [Google]
1449445664436.jpg
690KB, 878x1383px
Potentially silly question /x/. Does anyone know of any paranormal cases where a human being fought off the spooky and won?

I'm particularly interested in physical interactions with ghosts. Is it possible to touch these entities?
>>
are U gay?
>>
I'm fighting off tomoko, and I'm usually winning.
It's not that hard she doesn't really know what she's doing, and just sticks with her preconceived way of doing things.
There is hope for the human spirit.
>>
>>17055403
Kek.

Lycan detected.
>>
sorry. you won't be able to smooch the ghost.
>>
>>17055422
>>17055433
Dubs don't lie.
>>
>>17055433
I was interested in how effective throwing a punch at one might be
>>
>>17055450
You should try summoning a lycan skin walker to do your dirty work, or ask your tulpa.
>>
>Does anyone know of any paranormal cases where a human being fought off the spooky and won?

Mythology is full of them. Vampires, werewolves, strange creatures, bigfoot, whatever. As for physical contact with ghosts: no. They're not exactly physical so it's not like you can go Mike Tyson on a ghost's ass. Typically people just use prayers and incantations and stuff to cast them out.
>>
>>17055482
I'm only scared of ghosts if its dark, I don't find lights on ghosts scary in the fucking least.
>>
File: 1447888902789.png (594KB, 1913x3492px) Image search: [Google]
1447888902789.png
594KB, 1913x3492px
>>
>>17055501
/thread
>>
white sage
paljor purification incense
frankincense resin
non-iodized salt, preferably himalayan, around windows and doors (can also cast a 9ft circle, but salt wears off after a while)
magnets, powerful neodymium ones, tend to screw up certain energies
orgone tower busters, black sun with gold shavings, in hexagonal pattern around room
st. benedict medal blessed by priest
holy water
ozonated water for drinking
mirrors, handheld for some, full body length for others
colloidal silver

obviously you'll need something like a silver bullet if you want to kill a lycan, but worse than killing would be shooting one in the head a few times then tearing it in half using a rope and a car and putting the upper half in the trunk then driving that half to some far away place like the bottom of an ocean or lake :)
>>
>>17055459

Native American skinwalkers work the best.
>>
>>17055501
hahaha what the fuck I refuse to believe this is real
>>
>>17055450
There's that guy they call punchbro or something. He supposedly literally punched a ghost with his holy water coated fist after getting fed up with its bullshit, and supposedly either killed it or made it fuck off. I'll see if I can find the pasta later if I have the time.
>>
File: pQhqcY84t3-2[1].png (45KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
pQhqcY84t3-2[1].png
45KB, 300x250px
A hearty young fellow named Yost once had an affair with a ghost. At the heart of the spasm the poor ectoplasm cried, "Fuck me! I feel it! ...almost"
>>
>>17055684

It's not but it tastes like chocolate
>>
>>17055993

The dick was small so obviously a 4chan poster
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.