[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How far did Jimmy Page take it with the occult>All the way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 20

File: ZOSO.jpg (27KB, 236x364px) Image search: [Google]
ZOSO.jpg
27KB, 236x364px
How far did Jimmy Page take it with the occult>All the way selling his soul to Lucifer?

Is ZOSO a demon? Is there something "different" about Led Zepplin's music as in it was augmented with magic?
>>
File: pagecrowes.jpg (133KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
pagecrowes.jpg
133KB, 370x370px
very interesting promo picture of Black Crows and Jimmy Page circa 2000
>>
File: bonham1.jpg (304KB, 1000x990px) Image search: [Google]
bonham1.jpg
304KB, 1000x990px
Not exactly Led Zepplin but his son's band "Bohnam"

Led Zeppelin never revealed the true meanings of the runes publicly, but during the 1990 Bonham Tribute radio special “It's Been A Long Time”, Jason stated that John’s symbol represents the trinity of man, woman, and child* (7). Jason incorporated the symbol into the Bonham band name/album title itself by adjusting the size of the “three rings” symbol and turning it ninety (90) degrees counter-clockwise, so that it forms the “B” in Bonham (on the right). Due to the connection, triumph, and “high” I experienced in the Spring of 1990 through Bonham and “Dreams”, I felt compelled to have my arm tattooed with this symbol (my first and only tattoo). Although I especially liked the symbol because I regarded it to represent the Christian Trinity (Father, Son, and Holy Ghost), in reality it represents the “unholy” trinity of Satan.
>>
File: Hermit.jpg (25KB, 223x405px) Image search: [Google]
Hermit.jpg
25KB, 223x405px
The year after Page bought Boleskine House, Led Zeppelin released Led Zeppelin IV (1971), the album that features the Satanic power ballad “Stairway To Heaven”. Led Zeppelin IV contains a likeness of “The Hermit”, a character from the Tarot Cards (below) which also appears in Led Zeppelin’s “The Song Remains The Same” concert film. In the “Stairway To Heaven” poster (bottom right) and in “The Song Remains The Same” movie, “The Hermit” is depicted bearing a lantern, or light – a representation of Page becoming one with Lucifer himself, whose name is derived from “lucis” (light) and “fero” (bring): Bearer or Bringer of Light. “The Hermit” character has occult significance as Tarot Cards can be objects of divination (fortune telling/magick). The “fantasy sequence” in which Page portrays “The Hermit” character in “The Song Remains The Same” movie was filmed on the mountainside (cliff top) directly behind the former Crowley-owned Boleskine House!* (32).
>>
File: led_zeppelin-immigrant_song_s_4.jpg (123KB, 596x600px) Image search: [Google]
led_zeppelin-immigrant_song_s_4.jpg
123KB, 596x600px
The "Zoso" symbol associated with Led Zeppelin's fourth album appears to be a sigil for the planet Saturn associated with the 12th century alchemist, Artephius. The mathematician and occultist Gerolamo Cardano included a copy of the sigil in the chapter "Ars Magica Artefii et Mehinii" (English translation: the Magical Art of Artephius and Mehinius) of his 1557 book, De Rerum Varietate, which was placed on the Vatican's Index of Forbidden Books. (Other sources on the Internet identify the source of Zoso as Gerlamo Cardano's "Ars Magica Arteficii," but that's actually a case of mistaking a misprint of one of Cardano's chapter titles as the title of one of Cardano's books.)
>>
>>17051817
>Is there something "different" about Led Zepplin's music as in it was augmented with magic?
maybe if you're into Dad rock?
>>
File: Pagey.jpg (317KB, 640x974px) Image search: [Google]
Pagey.jpg
317KB, 640x974px
Eh I can listen to Bach and Beethoven as much as Led Zepplin then 80's then newer bands like Blood Ceremony and Lucifer.

Music is timeless

That being said Led Zepplin's music feels like it's ancient magic.
>>
>>17051817
Nothing augmented about it. It's shitty, incessantly marketed, watered down, derivative garbage, even for its own time.
>>
>>17052442
what the fuck are you talking about zeppelin was revolutionary for their time and was the opposite of watered down and radio friendly
>>
>>17052442
Put down the crack pipe.
>>
>>17052442
as far as dad rock goes, Zep is one of the best bands, IV and Houses of the Holy are incredible albums
>>
File: front_immigrantsong-325x325.png (1MB, 1417x1417px) Image search: [Google]
front_immigrantsong-325x325.png
1MB, 1417x1417px
I truly believe they had the hammer of the "gods" for a while at least
>>
FOUR MUSIC threads, how many do we need?

>>17051277
>>17046308
>>17051817
>>17052569
>>
File: 1449268809840.jpg (23KB, 190x179px) Image search: [Google]
1449268809840.jpg
23KB, 190x179px
>>17052609
who gives a shit man
>>
If you don't like the threads that exist make one of your own faggot

Need a Kleenex?
>>
>>17051817

>as in it was augmented with magic?

Yea it's a very efficient spell called in some books plagiarismex Originales.
>>
>>17052609

You got rid of religious threads on an extra natural board, what did you think was gonna fill the space, deep discussion on Crowleys butt nugget babies?
>>
>>17052442
Is that why they sold so many albums? Let me guess. You're a Duran Duran fan.
>>
>>17052442
Wow idiot. You are the absolute first person I have ever heard call Zep;s music "watered down."
>>
>>17051817
Page has always been very hush hush about his involvement with the occult and Crowley. The old rumor is that Page, Plant, and Bonham sold their souls to be famous. That's supposedly why bad stuff happened to them and not Jones.
>>
File: facepalm elrond.jpg (8KB, 347x145px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm elrond.jpg
8KB, 347x145px
>>17052067
>Satanic power ballad
>>
if jimmy "toddler tickler" page sond his soul to satan then why do led lepplin still suck
>>
Does anyone think Jimmy went all the way?

Or was he just a "dabbler"?
>>
>>17054783
I think they just read a whole shit ton of Tolkien and went full nerd fanboy in their music.
>>
>>17054783
Well he went far enough that he bought Boleskine House.
>>
File: tumblr_kqv2hgceuu1qzecl1o1_500.jpg (84KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_kqv2hgceuu1qzecl1o1_500.jpg
84KB, 500x371px
I think they just read a whole shit ton of Tolkien and went full nerd fanboy in their music.

This is very possible. Also by buying Boleskine House would that have been a location of sacrifices?
>>
>>17054722
>Reply

yep
end thread
>>
>>17054832
Supposedly Crowley bought it because it faced a certain way and he need it to for some complicated ritual.
>>
That's pretty interesting any more info?
>>
>>17054912
I know it was some ritual that was supposed to take 6 months to conjure up something powerful. I think it has a name. Don't know if he ever completed it.
>>
Does anyone else never feel like a plastic bag and is slightly worried by all this bullshit. Fuckin human instrumentality project vibes. I'll stay the captain of my soul you sick fucks
>>
to above anon

Wat m8t?
>>
>>17055141
i have excellent conspiracy theories
>>
>>17055144
entertaining to think about and spill out on here occasionally
>>
Well then share them my brother you are amongst friends here.
>>
>>17055141
to get those reactions
>>
>>17055151
Katy Perry is involved in some messed up shit and trying to radically change human consciousness When i get high i can affect sporting events im watching
>>
File: Katy Perry .jpg (46KB, 640x380px) Image search: [Google]
Katy Perry .jpg
46KB, 640x380px
I believe 1000% Katy Perry is involved in some seriously Dark shit

What kind of human consciousness is she working towards?
>>
to mee it seems like some goddess revival hive mind but its not such a pretty goddess the will to destroy humanity that continues in the cycle of rape it manifests in the childrens minds as they are taken and lies dormant she wants to harness it and give it to everyone some holisitc good and evil are all part of the universe and us shit but they are so fucked up i dont like it
>>
>>17055179
and if you disagree they just say you dont understand and call you an animal most of the time dog. and im like fuck you so what if im a dog i cant not think this is some kind of "evil" and aku soku zan and stuff but i dont know they are so commited and inhumanly fiendish seeming at times
>>
Maybe they are literally trying to allow Isis to return to Earth?
>>
im lost and called a paranoid schizophrenic but i just get scared for a bit then thankfully i can go psycho mad and manic back at the world
>>
>>17055197
si fuck you shitheads i know youre here i am so fucking awesome and you keep looking at me
>>
>>17055203
or so but si is good maybe hopefully ye theyre like me in a way oh so awesome
>>
>>17055209
black and white she tries to tell me thinking things are evil is unevolved but free will allows shitheadery and corruption and fuck you so much i think you suck
>>
File: 1365464963483.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1365464963483.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asOvnGHwtDU

they call me a fish im like fuck you and they piss me off with this fish shit select all the fish captcha too
>>
Fuck you asshole get off 4 chan

Music magic and goddess worship is exactly what this board is for
>>
>>17055234
thats fine im just saying they are doing it wrong
wags tail
>>
>>17054483
You know who else sold a load of albums? Justin Bieber.
>>
>>17055248
i cant not be pissed off about her sorry
>>
File: katy-perry-dark-horse-remix.jpg (134KB, 600x329px) Image search: [Google]
katy-perry-dark-horse-remix.jpg
134KB, 600x329px
Ok apology accepted

Led Zepplin were a forerunner of Beyoncé Katy Perry Rihanna and all the other Satanic artists that populate the scene currently
>>
im not allowed to go public too
>>
>>17052442
The only musically cognizant anon in this thread.
>>
File: NWO Jimmy Page Eye of Horus.jpg (19KB, 236x356px) Image search: [Google]
NWO Jimmy Page Eye of Horus.jpg
19KB, 236x356px
See Jimmy's shirt?
>>
File: katyperrywitch1.jpg (37KB, 560x381px) Image search: [Google]
katyperrywitch1.jpg
37KB, 560x381px
Maybe God's law is such that even though he banished the fallen angels from the Earth if we as humans ask hard enough they can return?

It's my theory that we bring all of our own misery upon us
>>
>>17055262
Sexy mysterious motherfucker
>>
What happened to this thread? I thought it was supposed to be about Zeppelin but it went to Katy Perry and some posting nutjob.
>>
Yes Jimmy in his prime had a serious magnetism

Katy Perry is a natural successor
>>
File: Pagey Stamos.jpg (45KB, 495x333px) Image search: [Google]
Pagey Stamos.jpg
45KB, 495x333px
Well I put it out there before but John Stamos said he met Jimmy Page and went to his house and it was full of "all his devil shit"
>>
>>17051817 >>17052418 >>17052442 >>17052609 >>17054064 >>17054602

>Led Zeppelin never revealed the true meanings of the runes publicly, but during the 1990 Bonham Tribute radio special “It's Been A Long Time”, Jason stated that John’s symbol represents the trinity of man, woman, and child* (7). Jason incorporated the symbol into the Bonham band name/album title itself by adjusting the size of the “three rings” symbol and turning it ninety (90) degrees counter-clockwise, so that it forms the “B” in Bonham (on the right). Due to the connection, triumph, and “high” I experienced in the Spring of 1990 through Bonham and “Dreams”, I felt compelled to have my arm tattooed with this symbol (my first and only tattoo). Although I especially liked the symbol because I regarded it to represent the Christian Trinity (Father, Son, and Holy Ghost), in reality it represents the “unholy” trinity of Satan. The "Zoso" symbol associated with Led Zeppelin's fourth album appears to be a sigil for the planet Saturn associated with the 12th century alchemist, Artephius. The mathematician and occultist Gerolamo Cardano included a copy of the sigil in the chapter "Ars Magica Artefii et Mehinii" (English translation: the Magical Art of Artephius and Mehinius) of his 1557 book, De Rerum Varietate, which was placed on the Vatican's Index of Forbidden Books. (Other sources on the Internet identify the source of Zoso as Gerlamo Cardano's "Ars Magica Arteficii," but that's actually a case of mistaking a misprint of one of Cardano's chapter titles as the title of one of Cardano's books.)

>>17052499
>>17052609
>>17052619
>>17054065

Only teenage fags trust any word of this edgy bullshit.

>_
>>
>>17055308

Are you genuinely shiling here?
I hope you're trying at being fun, Recruit.
>>
File: Zep.jpg (24KB, 737x497px) Image search: [Google]
Zep.jpg
24KB, 737x497px
I believe
>>
File: Pagey Hawty.jpg (137KB, 634x930px) Image search: [Google]
Pagey Hawty.jpg
137KB, 634x930px
Being as old as he is and still getting that kind of tail is absolutely paranormal!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17055358
>/trash
>>
>>17051817
He's not even that good at guitar.
>>
The chick or the post hahahaha??
>>
>>17055393
Check the first concert in that DVD set they put out a few years ago. That might change your mind.
>>
>>17055393
He was decent heroin fucked him up.
>>
>>17052432
Fuck yeah Blood Ceremony
>>
Yeah I love me some Blood Ceremony!
>>
>>17051817
Congrats, you know nothing about the "occult". Go back to YouTube.
>>
>>17055744
Not OP but come on anon. You have to know Page was a Crowley aficionado and bought a ton of his shit.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.