[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, /x/. I just lost my home and now I'm homeless and sleeping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Hi, /x/. I just lost my home and now I'm homeless and sleeping in my truck. I'm parked out on an old farm tonight. Pretty spooked. What should I do to pass time? I can't really sleep.

>Picture related: My current situation.
>>
poor as you may be, you should buy a level
parking your truck at a less extreme angle will make sleep easier
>>
Got a manual? You can park on a slope and go to sleep with your battery on then just roll start in the morning
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>17047905
>>
>>17047905
Why the hell are you parked in front of a creepy farm if your scared by it? Hit up a main highway and find a gas station or truck stop type place where you can crash. This'll take the edge off, trust me. I just spent a month traveling western Canada in my truck.
>>
>>17047918
Not a bad idea, except that will burn through a battery at light speed.
>>
This is why you always carry candles and a tin can in your vehicle. A single candle will warm a small space like the cab of a truck.

Source: I'm from Western Canada and always have an emergency kit in the truck for if I go off the road in winter in the middle of nowhere.
>>
Do you have anywhere to go, OP? Friends or family? Keep us updated.
>>
>>17048490

Because he's trying to set the stage for a very obvious and contrived thread where something "unexpected" happens
>>
>>17049448
> not understand the point of parking on a slope
>not understanding that if your truck is a manual you can roll start it with no battery
>not understanding that after the truck starts it will charge the battery

no wonder you are homeless
>>
How are you doing now OP?
>>
>>17049668
what if he "unexpectedly" shit in his pants after smoking meth and thinking he saw a ghostie

how would that be?
>>
>>17047918
Not OP, but... seriously, /x/ ? The gear indicator of an automatic is plainly visible in the fucking middle. OP has not much chance to roll-start is truck.
And, btw, if his truck has electronic injection and not a carb, chances are you can't even roll-start a manual.
>>
>>17050847
Lol I may not have looked as closely as I thought I did at the pic but I roll start my truck all the time just to be quieter in the mornings. I can't imagine the battery getting so dead it can't squirt one puff out of the injector to get the alternator turning.
>>
>>17050861
There was a time i thought so myself. Then my generator died, and i had to rely on the battery to get me to the next garage. Turns out, my injection pulls about 25 Amps alone (not fuse rating, measured value), not counting electric steering and the other electronics shit. Got a load of about 40 Amps without light, radio, heating and shit. Got somewhat close till i got there and back. Just sayin' ;)
>>
>>17047914
i snorted
>>
>>17047905
how did you lost your home OP
>>
>>17051314
He left the gate open and home ran off
>>
>>17051364

Hate when that happens tbqh
>>
>>17047905
Go park at a Walmart or something, this is a typical horror setting...
>>
>>17047905
Get off my farm or i fucking call the cops you fucking pikey
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.