[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys made a thread yesterday was poppin' but idk where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: index_24.jpg (253KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
index_24.jpg
253KB, 1024x819px
hey guys made a thread yesterday was poppin' but idk where it went but i have a new topic for you guys today.

how many of you still think the world is going to end? or are we still in end times? were you a september faq, and did any of you experience a big deal of awakening during this time?
>>
>>17047250
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bMkxiqKXsA
>>
File: Blood-Moon-350143.jpg (20KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Blood-Moon-350143.jpg
20KB, 590x350px
anyways i made a thread yesterday about the power of prayer so if you have questions ask god or jesus, ask for some guidence, theyll help you figure it out.

prayer is an important tool, but in order for it to work we need faith. prayer is not a ceremonial magic ritual, it is a simple method of hanging out with ya boy jesus christ. also one needs to read scriptures (not just the bible) and devote time and songs and stuff to god
>>
File: cartoon01.jpg (43KB, 400x458px) Image search: [Google]
cartoon01.jpg
43KB, 400x458px
sometimes it is hard to cut out stuff we dont need but itll bear fruit without is making it bear fruit.

i could want to make a man mine but i could also go crazy in the process because he doesn't love me back

i could also look up something i cant afford and look at it all day and never have it

but i always, and you do, have a personal and eternal relationship to god
>>
File: lotus-2a.jpg (112KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
lotus-2a.jpg
112KB, 1024x768px
god is seated in the heart and soul, he also is in the air you can and cannot see, throughout the cosmos and beyong this conception, and also javr a radiant personality that can speak to many beings through his opulence
>>
True dat op
>>
File: image.jpg (256KB, 759x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256KB, 759x960px
The world is continually ending. I don't believe the world will end like it says in which ever version of the bible you might read.
>>
>>17048523
yea this is true, if you read revelation during the nazi times or during an inquisition it would always be relevant. aside from that, i think there is more than enough evidence that at some point something is going to change especially regarding the election of trump i could be wrong but jesus tells us a bunch of sign throughout the gospels and paul also gives us some insider information, and every sign aligns with the present day
>>
File: Jesus_Fucking_Christ.jpg (17KB, 400x406px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus_Fucking_Christ.jpg
17KB, 400x406px
do you imagine that he prefers lube or dry fucking?
>>
>>17051502
idk chastity is a good value to have
>>
>>17051467
Everyone in every generation thinks it's the end.
The signs always match because they're vague.
>>
>>17051537
still what if there was a backlash and everything we are comfortable with all the sudden turns backwards and the world becomes a dictatorship or something

>what if

>just in case

>be prepared

>focus on your spirit and those around you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.