[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes you believe in the paranormal? Is it just from research

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 9

File: randomgirl.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
randomgirl.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
What makes you believe in the paranormal?

Is it just from research you have done? Maybe your own personal experience with something unknown? Have you ever stopped and realized maybe it's just all a hoax?
>>
I had experience with a poltergeist.
>>
>>17046846
yes; i was an athieistic materialist but then did some research which in turn gave me some personal experiecnes (not only personal btw) and here i am. close to my 30 and becoming a master wizard.

also, materialistic nihilizm is the hoax you faggot
>>
>>17046846
Personal experience. That being said, I could very well be crazy and everything paranormal is just in my head. Either way, it's real to me, so I don't really care if it's "real" to other people or not.
>>
>>17046876
>personal experience

such as?
>>
>>17046864
elaborate
>>
>>17046846
Asian upbringing followed up by personal experiences. I was still doubting said experiences till the universe slapped me in the face with a slab of conscious precognition marinated in thick predeterminism. Why the hell do I even need to know that future is set in stone.
>>
>>17046886
on what exactly?
>>
>>17046923
How did you realize that nihilistic materialism is a hoax?
>>
>>17046929
I don't see how he can't be a nihilistic materialist. It's simply a matter of deciding that worldly possessions are what give your life meaning.
>>
>>17046929
had that world view shattered by spiritual beings
>>
>>17046945
By what you perceived as spiritual beings, you mean.
>>
>>17046950
well yeah, obviously. it does check out with the thousand of years of mystical experiences in writing tho. cultures that had no means of contact all reported the same phenomena so it's not really that big of a leap to say there might be something to it.
>>
>>17046963
Except it is a big leap. But whatever.
>>
>>17046967
how its a big leap? even now in the age of internet more and more people say they had paranormal experiences, lots of ezo-boards out there. in my opinion the bigger leap here is to say that its a 10,000 year old hoax that all the cultures came up and it's still going on, lol.

all the occult societies out there talk about this stuff and to think they just go on strong on absolutly nothing is the big leap of faith imo.
>>
>>17046977
You already had preconceived notions about this shit. What the fuck are you talking about when you say all cultures talked about the same experiences? It's not like they did it at the same time.
>>
>>17046990
>You already had preconceived notions about this shit.
this argument works both ways. bottom line is that if it works it works. i did read the material, i did the practice and i can tell you - it works. obviously, you won't believe me because of how you already have preconceived notions about this shit, but whatever.

they kinda did. astral projection is a big example all cultures had some sort of spirit journey techniques and the descriptions are fairly similiar. telepathic-like communion with spirits is another example of this.
>>
>>17047001
Where's your evidence that they did?
>>
>>17046846
everything undocumented is paranormal anyone not interested is boring as fuck
>>
>>17047042
that they did work? i have nothing obviously since they all more or less work on perception level. the only evidence i can think of is that there are many people out there who made the effort to try this stuff out and also say it works.

i sometimes meditate with a friend of mine and every so often we have some weird experience like seeing each other energies and shit like that. not that theres any good reason for you to believe me. \

or if you're asking about evidence that cultures all around the world had similiar observations than i would recommend for you to read any given book written by an antrhopology academic on shamanic cultures.
>>
>>17046846
>What makes you believe in the paranormal?
Logic.
>>
>>17047058
what a retarded shit reply

"hurtr its logic make me bleiebe in le paranormal but i have nothing else to sayy xDD"
>>
I don't. I come here out of a fondness for horror as a genre. Creepypasta and the times when /x/ used to stream movies made a big enough impression on me as a teenager that I still to this day click on the board every now and then hopeful of finding something neat even though the board is almost entirely defined by /pol/ish retards and mental illness.
>>
>>17047058
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logic
>/belief/ in the /paranormal/

Are you even trying?
>>
>>17047058
Yeah, I knew you were retarded.
>>
>>17046846
I thought it was all BS until different things happened that removed all doubt. I've explained them before here and they aren't spectacular, but are enough to make me believe there's more to things.
>>
>>17047083
Then you're just stupid.
>>
>>17046846
-
A huge amount of personal experience with such. Eg telepathic communication, knowing people who can channel Higher Dimensional Energy to astonishing and variable effect, a whole bunch of other stuff which would be long and involved to explain. The paranormal is normal to me now.
>>
>>17046846

I've seen a ghost when I was 12. it knew my name. shat my pants. I'm 33 and still no explanation. changed my whole world view. insta redpill.
>>
>>17047087
Then you're just a:
>Crap. Grey. Dull little troll.
>>
File: tumblr_static_archer-628.jpg (204KB, 628x434px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_archer-628.jpg
204KB, 628x434px
To generalise somewhat but the concept, the actuality of Magic came first, then the word.
>>
>>17047090
Can you help me out ? i'm kinda broadcasting my mind and everything i feel, 24/7.

Do you have a email or something so we can talk ?
>>
>>17047157
a while ago i began broadcasting what i see too
>>
>>17047157
-
Anon, I should explain that the telepathic communication was incoming, from my Guide/Teacher. And although I say the paranormal is normal to me now, which it is, I am not BSing on that, but then I am still something of a beginner, I don't know how to perform TP myself. My guide/teacher would also not be impressed with me talking about this stuff on 4chan, I really just dip into it occasionally to see whats going on.

If what you're saying is true though then from my experience then possibly what is happening to you is as a result of abilities or events that have happened or been learned in previous existences.

I think one thing that might help strengthen your mind and bring it more under control is through the recitation of mantras. Possibly try the Om Namah Shiva mantra. Get hold of a mala (something like pic related) and morning and evening go round 11 times chanting Om Namah Shiva. I don't think it can hurt, it might help. Sorry however that I can't be more help.
>>
>>17047189
Not him but i think i need a Mala now.
>>
>>17047213
-
Do it, IMO you can be an atheist and still benefit from a mala and the recitation of mantras. I wouldn't start with going around 11 times though I would start with one and work your way up, baby steps. You still need discipline but in some respects it is easier to get into than meditation.

I would also highly recommend that you cleanse your home/room with sage whether you meditate/mantra or not. If there's a New Age/Headshop near you just go and ask for some, they will know what you mean. It's really good stuff:

http://www.movingtowardspeace.com/mtpblog/the-ancient-art-of-burning-sage.html
>>
Jesus
>>
>>17047270
You rang? Wassup? My child, how can I help you?
>>
File: magick.png (3MB, 768x3456px) Image search: [Google]
magick.png
3MB, 768x3456px
>>17046846
science
>>
>>17047062
You the gif guy from yesterday? Dafuq pal, this isn't a rehearsal. This isn't a movie. You have one shot and you are missing the point.
>>
>>17047090
Me too, similar story, of 30 years of experience. "The paranormal is normal to me now." I'm a professional healer for 20+ of those years and my daily work involves sitting with the experience of subtle energy and other 'realms'.

And apart from work, lots of experience with many other paranormal phenomena. And I know people who are much more sensitive and capable than me at this stuff.
>>
>>17046846
that's funny that the picture of this girl i saw from /fa/ turns up on /x/
>>
>>17047861
-
Right, nice one. And from your very sober (eg. `normal `) response to my post then it is easy for me to recognise in turn that you are legit in this field too. For example this especially strikes a chord with me:

>And I know people who are much more sensitive and capable than me at this stuff.

I am in exactly the same situation. Also I should say though that despite it being relatively normal now then I still haven't lost my wonder for it, I still find it all utterly remarkable.
>>
>>17048125
Yep, it keeps me interested. And it's increasingly 'comfortable'; the background field I experience in my work feels good, and I find with time I want more of that, and less adrenalin and drama.
>>
>>17048235
>and I find with time I want more of that, and less adrenalin and drama.

Same. And I just generally feel much more happy, content and confident, serene almost. Which emphatically was not the case before the `Higher Energies ` came into my life. To be honest with you, it's absolutely awesome.
>>
Was introduced at a very early age from personal experience, my first house from age 1-7 was in a fairly remote town on vancouver Island, grew up hearing voices at night, having recurring nightmares about family members being mudered and me being taunted and tortured, found chairs and tables moved around and even flipped upside down, heard footsteps up the stars at night and recently dug up repressed memories of being awoken at late hours of the night and roaming the darkness like a zombie, just walking and staring with my mouth open. I guess I was never given a reason not to believe so it's always stuck. Would also like to clarify that these things stopped when we moved to Vancouver city and I have no history of anything other than panic attacks.
>>
>>17046846
Personal experiences that I cannot find a sensible explanation for.

That and I kind of want to believe there is something beyond death.
>>
All my childhood I played with Ouija boards, read forbidden books, went to different religions and palm readers and the like. I found nothing. Years went by. I hated myself. Life sucked. I had some pretty rough years.
I decided to off myself without telling anyone. I was making plans and writing letters. One night the feelings were particularly bad. I felt I had to die. And then I heard voices. I fucking heard voices. And they told me to stay. They told me stuff.
I stayed. I kept it all to myself and I'm changing my life around. I'm probably crazy. But I'm alive.
>>
>>17046846
Personal experiences with ghosts and generally fascinated with supernatural occurrences
>>
My father's experiences as well as my own. I'll start with mine. When I was 6 some kid was leading me down to the end of this hallway on the bottom floor of my elementary school, and there was a cut out of a beaver or a bear on the set of double doors, and it blinked at us with yellow eyes. Another, I've seen shadow people on 2 occasions. 1, at 3am in my house, walked right past my washer and dryer. And later, at 7:30 in the morning when I was in Halifax, just caught it in the corner of my eye. My father's experiences were when he was 12, he was sitting on a rock and the Virgin Mary appeared on the rock with him, put her hand on his shoulder for 5 minutes, gazed at him, then disappeared. His most recent was with the previous owner of his boat that he bought off of before he died. It was in the backyard, the old man's apparition was standing by the boat, looking at it, looked at my father, and then disappeared. He came back into the house in a cold sweat.
>>
I've seen a fairy, shadow guy two times and captured ghostly anomalies on mobile phone camera. Had visions and dreams about things that happened in span of months to minutes.
>>
>>17046846
This wolrd is so fucked up in so many ways
It can be just humans doing this shit
>>
>>17047087
I actually don't think i mentioned the main one here now that i think of it and should sometime. 2 different car accidents were kind of divine experiences for me as hilarious as that is, but one in how it took place and the other in the results, but maybe also a bit in how it took place, too.

The one i have talked about is the floor of my kitchen becoming covered in insects not long after a friend died. And the kitchen was where me and this friend had a significant experience. I had just been in there and there was nothing, but when i came back like 15 minutes later the floor was absolutely covered in winged insects that were just sitting there. They didn't even try to escape when i stomped on them and put them in the garbage. Something i probably wouldn't do now. Not a single one was even on the leg of a chair or slightly on the wall. They were all just sitting perfectly still on the floor all evenly spaced and appeared out of nowhere suddenly. Never saw a single one of them before that or after it and i lived there for like 12 years.
>>
File: hat man by sverriroz.jpg (116KB, 809x988px) Image search: [Google]
hat man by sverriroz.jpg
116KB, 809x988px
>>17046846
Saw my first ghost when I was 6 or 7.
Saw Hat Man around the same time (back in the mid-late '70s).
Then years pass, and you realize that what other people consider 'normal' is much more limited than that.
>>
>>17046846

I once saw a UFO being piloted by a ghost. It stopped to tell me that succubus were fo realz, and that the earth was indeed flat.

After a brief introduction, it abducted me, then told me that this is all a simulation created by ayylmaonarti.
It probed me, anally. Not like in TV shows. It was more personal.

He fucking fucked me man, he fucked me.

I've said too much...
>>
Literally not a single reason in this thread has anything more concrete than "I heard a voice and had some nightmares"
>>
>>17046846
I dont.
Its all bs and hoaxes.
>>
>>17046846
When I was a child I was possessed by my "imaginary" friend Jako. I would ask my parents for an extra plate to take food to my closet because he was hungry since his parents locked him in there for a long time. One day I layed down in the snow and started rapidly burying myself screaming for help because I couldn't stop. After that my mother also encountered him again while I states away when she was home alone one night. She looked over at the hallway to see a little boy peaking around the corner. She looked away seeing how this was a normal action from me before realising I wasn't home. Looked back to see nothing and she started crying. Not much of him from him after that.

Tbh still feel like he is with me.
>>
>>17049904
I saw 2 UFOs, one could have been a car-size balloon. The other was definitely not something I ever imagined could exist. It was surreal. It was only 1m in diameter, it pulsed orange, it was either being controlled or sentient.

I could give you a full description of events and you still wouldn't believe me.
>>
>>17049904
This >>17049820 is me, and it was far more than your dismissiveness.

I was playing with a toy, in a central location of this house (where I experienced many things, and which later burned out/down after we moved out). The only other person in the house was my mom, who was taking a bath down the hall.

I was in this part of the house where several rooms converged near a stairwell, and you could walk between the rooms around that central point of convergence, which was more than a few feet thick so you couldn't see completely around it and could only see into the adjoining rooms but not the one diagonally across.

So I'm playing, and I see these bare legs walk past me as I'm looking down at my toy. I can only see the legs walk past from the angle of my vision, but nude legs they were (not wet, just uncovered and they didn't look like my mother's legs, different skin) and they were as clear in my eyes and as real as the toy I was playing with.

So, naturally, I get up and go around the central column-like part of the house where the four spaces/rooms meet to see my mom, who I obviously thought had got up out of the tub. So I go around the 'column' after the legs and I end up walking quickly through all the four rooms, in a circle. Nothing there.

I call out, "Mom?"

She answers, "Yes?"

I say, starting to get scared as I hear her voice coming from the bathroom. "You in the tub?"

"Yes."

"You always been in the tub? You haven't gotten out?"

She kinda laughs. "No, I haven't gotten out! I've...been in the tub."

Totally feeling the wyrd then. Knew I'd seen something walk right by me, as real as day (and this was in the bright afternoon), a something that vanished around a corner.
>>
>>17049933
So you were 6 and saw some weird thing for a second and this memory is how you believe in shit? Ok bro
>>
Long story short...

When I was a child I went into my mothers room. There was an old lady on the bed. I spoke to her for a while and then went to tell mum about it. Mum went to look and theres nobody there, but Im adamant there was a woman called "Jenny".

Skip forward few weeks, mums talking to neighbour. "My mum died in your house". "Her name was Ginny".

So apparently I'd been talking to our neighbours dead mother.

I had no recollection of any of this, being only 3-4 at the time, and only found out when I was around 10.

Spoops me out. Wish I could remember
>>
Personal experience. To elaborate, I don't claim the existence of the paranormal from experiences I've had while by myself (which I have quite a few), since those could possibly be discounted by mental illness. I have never shown any other signs of such illnesses like schizophrenia, though. I have had a few experiences that were shared with others. One that I will relate here:

Me and 2 friend were scouting out some woods for a good hiding spot. One of these friends was, and still is, and avid weed grower (just for his own use), and the forest around the other friends house was quite spacious and desolate. So we hike around for a few hours before it starts getting dark, and we are hiking up a rather large hill. We stop for a break near the top since we had been walking around for several hours now taking note of potential spots, and it doesn't take long for all three of us to notice something is off.

Now, it's getting darker, but the sun won't hit the horizon (from our view) for at least another 20-30 minutes. The valleys in between the hills are pretty shady at this point though, but still high visibility. What we all notice is, of course, the cliche silence. Forests of East Tennessee are NEVER quiet unless some sort of predator is around. Large cats and feral dog packs are an occasional thing. One friend pulls out his hand gun and the other friend and I take out our knives. We decide to start heading back, because being stalked through the woods at night is the opposite of a good idea. So we are walking back down the hill the way we came and hear the distinct crunch of footsteps behind and above us. Standing behind a large tree, as if in a half assed attempt to hide, was... something. I haven't found any kind of official name for this thing, but the description of the creatures in a certain pasta about airsoft players at a military base seems to fit close. Think of a shadow person, except it was a good 8 ft tall, broad shouldered, and long arms.
>cont.
>>
>>17050273
>btw, at work at the moment, but shift is about to end. If my relief shows up like they should in about 15 mins and I haven't finished, will continue from home in about an hour from now.
>cont.d

It was like the build of a cross between a gorilla with long (but still bulked) arms. It was a good 30-40 ft. from us. We could see the outline of it clearly, but the creature itself was just black shadow. It was completely still, too. We observed it, discussing what the fuck we were looking at, and after several minutes of it being so still, were beginning to think it was a naturally occurring optical illusion. So the friend with the gun stayed where he was while the other friend and I fanned out to the sides to see what we would see from different angles. We stayed about the same distance, sort of trying to circle around it. It didn't take long to realize that we were not seeing a trick of the eyes, but that something was actually there. It stayed still the entire time, and it's shape only changed the way you would expect of a 3 dimensional object being viewed from a different angle. It was almost flanked on 3 sides now, and still it didn't move. With a large caliber gun ready to shoot, we got ballsy, and our curiosity got the better of us. So we decided to see what would happen if one of us approached it. We discussed it for a bit, and finally decided that I would be the one to do so, since I was the fastest runner.

So I slowly and deliberately started approaching it. I stopped for a moment at about 20 ft., and it continued to be as still as a statue. I started again, and once I got to about 15 ft away (which was a major ass clincher, because this thing was fucking huge), it still didn't move, but began to fade away, just like a shadow disappearing as you slowly turn on a light with a dimmer switch.

At this point, I'm confused as all fuck. It's like it was never there. I look down to my friend with the gun and confirmed that they saw it fade out too.
>cont
>>
>>17050313
work relief is here, will continue from home. 30mins - 1 hours.
>>
>>17046846
>What makes you believe in the paranormal?

I DO NOT BELIEVE IN "THE PARANORMAL", BECAUSE NOTHING IS EVEN "NORMAL"; THE CONCEPT OF NORMALCY IS SPURIOUS.
>>
>>17049931
Interesting. I've no experience of UFO's. I've heard a couple of different and unrelated psychics I know say they felt them to be mental projections, not physical objects. But still of alien origin, not from our usual helpers/teachers/astral entities etc.

Tell us more anon?
>>
>>17047117

story time
>>
>>17047087

they really should start banning people like you on this board
>>
>>17050315
>back, continued
>pic related, rough sketch of what it looked like, details included lol
So, I'm looking down the hill at my friends, who are just as confused as me at this point, but then I look past them, a bit further down the hill and off to the side, the same thing, facing their direction from about 50 ft. away. Before I can even point it out to him, they suddenly turn the opposite direction from it, looking to a spot down the hill and to my left. I glance over, and there is a second one about 30 ft. from me, looking right at me. I turn to try and keep it in my peripheral to face my friends better and clue them in on the one behind them, since we are all 3 now aware of this one, only to see that it has since moved further up the hill, even with my friends, but still at roughly the same distance. "Oh fuck, we're flanked!" I said as I pointed towards it. Only one of them turns to get eyes on it though, the friend with the knife. Gunbro is now looking up at my direction. "uh... actually, we're surrounded, third one ten yards behind you at 5 o clock". Yes, I know the pseudo-military talk sounds try-hard, but I come from a family chock full of veterans myself, and divulge in fps (I suck at shooters, and tactics is my only saving grace), while gunbro is an avid fps player who's picked it up a bit. Knifebro picked it up from us despite being more for fighting games. I digreass, though.

Anyways, I don't have to even look behind me. Don't need to. I slide down the side of that hill and rejoin them faster than you can say "skinwalker". we each get to facing different directions and trying to determine our next move. Surrounded on 3 sides, but at least the open side is down hill, and the way we came as well. The middle one is up the hill and a good distance away. Then, in the same direction as the middle one, but much closer, a fourth one starts to fade in.

>cont.
>>
File: ShadowBeast.png (9KB, 469x467px) Image search: [Google]
ShadowBeast.png
9KB, 469x467px
>>17050492
fuck, didn't attach pic. Yes, it's shitty. I'm no artist, so sue me.
>>
Jebus desuwa.

But with aliens I literally just want to believe.
>>
First time telling this.

I'm a student.
I use to leave dorm late at night to take long walks in the city while earing music from my phone mobile. Rarely I did take a walk in the woods with a flashlight I bought at a chinese store and no music.
I walked preferably at full moon nights which are the most beautiful nights.
I enjoyed the loneliness, the serenity and to think of life and stuff. A moment of Me with only Me.

One night at the beginning of the stroll, the first steps I took in the woods for a familiar route I knew, I was feeling uneasy for the first time since ever. I heard a freaking roar for a fraction of second followed by decreasing growl into nothingness. It appears it came from very close to me, I pointed the flashlight at every place that moved from just the wind that flew strong in that brief moment. I slowly retreated until reaching the shelter of the street lights.

Felt weird. There arent such things as wolves in those woods, stray dogs perhaps?

I did not take a walk for a couple days, later I continued to do it but just the urban/city area.

I still visit the woods in the daylight.

The woods are close to the dorms, close to university, behind an hospital, they have a very small and abandoned greenhouse which nature reclaimed. Two huge water tanks can be found in the woods, one running and one other that's empty that looks like a cavern with ladders and a window which you can see the emptiness where the water would be.
>>
>>17050497
We all three speak at the same time, gunbro with "oh shit", knifebro with "god dammit", and myself with "well fuck". This memory is now one that brings us all a chuckle after the fact. So we keep our head about us and have a quick discussion. If this is hard to believe, it's because A) we're all already familiar with the varying animals that can and will try to kill you in these woods, up to and including fucking bears, and B) though this is one of the more interesting stories I have, it is not our first encounter with weird shit. Others were quite a bit scarier, but the stories are shorter and probably not as interesting.

So we establish a few things about these weird shadow beasts (my best idea of what to call them) from the encounter so far. First, they will move when not looking at them. I theorized after the fact that they really liked a certain episode of Doctor Who. Second, they will not be approached to a certain distance before disappearing (so far at least. wasn't in the mood for in depth and repeated testing of this theory at the time). Third, they seem to not want to approach *us* to within a certain distance. And fourth, despite being quite imposing, they don't seem to be acting overtly hostile towards us, though they were reacting to our presence. We quickly came to the conclusion that whatever they are, we are in their territory, and they are trying to non-violently herd us away from it. So, outnumbered and likely overpowered (did I mention how fucking BIG they were? the top of my head would be about mid-rib level to them, and I'm 6 ft even) we decided it best to GTFO. Gunbro suggest that they might be trying to herd us into a trap though, so we decided to try and go back the way we came with out backs to each other. Our coordination wasn't as good as it could be, because by the time we made it down the hill another 50 ft, another 3 had appeared in places when no one was looking. Took only a split second.
>cont.
>>
>>17050526
Not sure why they did this, seeing as how one of them had no problem appearing out of nowhere right in front of me already, but that seemed to be how they preferred it. It took us an hour before they stopped following us, 7 of them, keeping in a loose semi-circle around us, but never coming within 30 or 40 feet of us. After they stopped following us, it took another 45 or so minutes to get back to gunbro's house, because we were slowed down trying to keep back to back, close together, and moving the same direction, and because we continued to do so after they stopped following, out of extreme and justified paranoia. Not sure what they were, but if "feeling" ever does mean anything, they didn't feel like they were evil or malicious in any way, but more like the feel you would get being near a wild animal with offspring to defend, giving you "that look" before you get too close. Would really like to get a better idea of what they are. I've always tried to be of a more scientific mind set, and though I believe in the paranormal, I also believe that the paranormal and/or supernatural is in actuality, normal and natural. We just have yet to understand it.

Well, there's my tale, /x/. Believe it if you want, but this experience is among the chief reasons I believe. If anyone has any ideas wtf those things were, it would be much appreciated. If I didn't say previously, this happened in East Tennessee, near the Appalachian Mountains, and only a couple hours drive from Smoky Mountains National Park.

Got stuff to do now, but will check the thread again later.
>>
>>17046917
to just enjoy the ride bro
>>
>>17046846
There are a lot of ghost stories in my area. Some is probably just made up, and some of it the rest is probably explainable (marsh gas, infrasound, dreams). But I've heard stories from relatives of their own experiences and they were serious. I'm pretty well convinced that there's something actually to it.

I've seen a few things, but so far none of it has been unquestionable, just kind of a stretch to rationalize.
>>
>>17046846
Basically, things in my life became and continue to be something like meta-paranormal, pretty much all the time, to the extent where I sometimes wonder if I am in something like a coma, or perhaps already dead?

However, the thing is, since the Higher Energies came into my life then my mood generally ranges from the good to being off the scale amazing and so it doesn't matter one iota whether I am perhaps already dead. Even when things are nominally not so good, then usuallyI feel good. I don't take it for granted and work at it though.

Good news though people, this sort of thing, my sorts of experiences, will gradually start to become more and more normal.
>>
>>17047058
That's actually correct. It amazes me that people don't give it a little thought and just get caught to follow what is known today.
Society once suffered from ignorant superstition; today it suffers from ignorant skepticism.
>>
>>17050547
'Kinell. Way beyond my knowledge level. Had any further insights anon, or heard from anyone who knows what they are?
>>
>>17051241
>Society once suffered from ignorant superstition; today it suffers from ignorant skepticism.

Should pin that to the top of the board. Have to say, I'm going to borrow that and use it sometimes.

It would make a great fake quote, attribute it to someone like Richard Dawkins or Ricky Gervais.
>>
File: canstock25034555.jpg (6KB, 163x179px) Image search: [Google]
canstock25034555.jpg
6KB, 163x179px
I am a very scientific and logical person. However, I have had many experiences with the paranormal, and on top of that there are too many things that cannot be explained...
>>
>>17051274
I read it off montalk,net, don't recall what part though. Amazing website.
>>
>>17047059
Would you have me believe I don't exist? All logic starts there in my case.
>>17047074
I'm not sure. Should I?
>>17047080
How could you?!
>>17051241
But thoughts are so easy to share... Surely there must be no purpose in doing so. Worthless, right?
>>
>>17046864
are you for real?
>/x/
>roleplay board
>>
>>17051274
Into the netherquote bin it goes!
>>
Feeling like I'm "in" on a big secret makes me feel smarter than other people
>>
>>17051274
>attribute it to someone like Richard Dawkins or Ricky Gervais.
but neither of them would say that because neither of them are paranormal loonies.
>>
>>17052003
This is the deadpan board, anon.

I don't think you get it quite yet.
>>
>>17052003
Wow, sometimes it's like they almost understand what you're saying.
>>
We are too weak with carnal power, there are another source of everything.
>>
File: hotel.png (487KB, 499x376px) Image search: [Google]
hotel.png
487KB, 499x376px
>go to a hotel with gf
>nothing different, just a quiet place in the middle of a forest
>go to sleep
>gf woke me up very spooked
>she said i was screaming really loudly
>a family from a another chalet came asking what happened
>"just a nightmare i guess" even tho i couldn't remember anything, i didn't even feel i had a nightmare
>next morning
>seeing TV with gf because it was raining a lot
>see this shadow person walking through our room and it's reflection in a mirror
>i could clearly see that my gf was shocked, paralyzed
>she started to cry
>i acted like nothing happened and asked why
>"idk i'm just feeling something bad"
>lunch time
>got far from my gf and asked a worker if he knew any weird stories about the place
>"this hotel was made by slaves, one year all the fishes died, one horse was found eating other horse alive" but nothing supernatural
>ok.jpg
>almost 4pm
>lights went out
>we go see other people and someone says "tonight we will probably have a bonfire, the lights won't come back so fast"
>look at gf
>gf looks at me
>nope.tif
>we leave the damn place in less than 1 hour
It's been a long time since we broke up, but we never, never talked about this travel. There was something really wrong about that hotel.
Pic related.
>>
>>17052395
I forgot to mention this was my only paranormal experience, since then i'm really curious about it. It's been 5 years and i never had another experience like that. And as an atheist, i don't really know what to believe or how to call it. I said "shadow person" only because it seems like the right definition.
>>
>>17052395
>but we never, never talked about this travel.

Bullshit. Two people experience something spooky and interesting but don't talk about it? Please nigger, that only happens in movies.
>>
>>17052440
She didn't know that i saw the same thing and it was only a 2 days trip [spoiler]that should be at least 7[/spoiler] so no, we never talked about it. Plus, there wasn't even what to talk about it, we were both witnesses about something without explanation. All i remember was talking with her parents that the hotel was meh.
>>
>>17049945
>being this stupid
Of course not, you faggot, but only an idiot doesn't see the light coming from behind a cracked-open door. I'd feel sorry for your stupid ass if you weren't such a fag.
>>
>>17051942
>Would you have me believe I don't exist?
are you implying that rather than just a cute name, you really are a Fairy Queen?
>>
>>17046846
At first it was preference. Now it's because I actively hear voices every day, feel/see strange phenomena on occasion, and something responds to me whenever I ask it something in my mindvoice. Mental illness isn't necessarily paranormal but I don't think it's that.
>>
I've never had a paranormal experience before but I choose to believe in it because the alternative is that life would be really boring.
>>
>>17053186
There's no question the guy's a fairy. Probably also a queen. But he roleplays it a bit differently.
>>
I was terrorized by a entity for months until I got my house cleansed by my pastor. Every night for 5 months the door to my closet would open and close. At first it was very calm and would only open up to the point where someone standing inside could peek out at me and when I would notice it the door would slowly close. Almost as if it was timid at first. Eventually it would be completely open and eventually would violently open and slam shut. I decided one night to put a 45lb dumbell in front of the door so it wouldn't open but in the middle of the night I woke up to the sound of the weight sliding across the ground as the door pushed it. What made me decide to finally cleanse my house was when one day I was sitting on Xbox when I got this overwhelming feeling of dread come over me. Then the door swung open and I could feel the presence of something enter the room. Next thing I know I'm on the ground with a busted nose and lip just completely dazed. I left the house and didn't come back until my parents had gotten home. I don't know what I did to provoke whatever it was to enter my life but I'm always nervous it will start up again.
>>
my meditation experience along with dying
>>
Just feels right I guess.
>>
>mother had a dream about a major event at her place of work
>would talk about it for weeks, making a big deal about why everyone was in such a hurry to get from place to place, why some people were forced to stay in a room because they weren't deemed "worthy"
>think nothing of it
>turns out the queen made a visit during the 2012 diamond jubilee
>>
>>17046863
me too alone in my house.
>>
>>17051268
super delayed response, but no, I haven't learned anything new about them. This happened a few years ago. The closest I've come to hearing of something similar was the story about the guys who play airsoft going to a military base to do practice/training with the soldiers there, and one of the soldiers on patrol went missing. Everyone went looking for him out in the woods (never found him), and every group out there started being stalked/terrorized by these large beasts. The ones in that story were much more aggressive than the ones me and my friends encountered, though, so I can't say if they were the same things. The story get's passed around here now and again, if I could find the copy I saved I would post it for reference.

Others in the area here have mentioned seeing them, just one or two at a time, but don't stick around to find out any more (if as much) as my friends and I did from our experience.
>>
I fucked a ghost
>>
>>17057617
that's what I thought too until I learned it was my uncle wearing a bedsheet
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.