[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if this belongs on /b/ or /x/, but to Hell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (10KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 269x187px
I don't know if this belongs on /b/ or /x/, but to Hell with it.
Has /x/ made a zombie apocalypse plan yet? (You know, just to be safe.) If so, what is the first thing on your agenda?
>>
twinkies
>>
Call of Duty Black Ops Zombie Rezurrection.
>>
>>17045777
I live in Western Washington so...
The woods are my best ally
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 720x546px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 720x546px
Staying in my home with windows and doors boarded up. Backup generators so I can watch my 1.7tb worth of tv shows and eating warm white rice with beans while I wait for the whole thing to blow over. It's gonna be a comfy apocalypse.
>>
File: imonaboat.jpg (54KB, 700x372px) Image search: [Google]
imonaboat.jpg
54KB, 700x372px
The ocean, fool

Sucks to be you if you don't have a crew to loot some food and water and grab a boat and sail up and down the coast occasionally looting, hunting and foraging for needed supplies

Seriously, one of the best possible things to do. Haven't seen many better plans, even back when there were threads about this all the time here

Zombies can't swim, and even if they did, just go a little ways out and thy can't see, hear, or smell you at all.

Anyone have a better plan that doesn't take hundreds of people?
>>
>mfw pic related just opened up in my town a few months ago
>mfw I live two miles away from ground zero of the zombie apocalypse
>>
>>17046395
The only thing you have to worry about a place like that are people researching and trying to stop avian flu and such.
>>
>>17046376
that surprisingly sounds comfier than my current situation
>>
>>17046398
Thats how it always starts dumbshit
>>
>>17045896
/thread
>>
>>17046376
OP here, and that could be a good idea if not for a few things. One being that you don't know how devastating the attack was and another is the fact of limited food. Of course, if we're talking TWD zombocalpse, then that might work out just fine.
>>
>>17046448
>video games, books, music and movies are denote true and real life events about starting the zombie apocalypse.
Lemme know how fantasy land's working for you.
>>
>>17046516
This.
>>
>>17045777
>TWD zombies
Go around loot stores, crash houses and just doing what ever the fuck i want.

>28 days later zombies
Go to an island and eat fish for the rest of my life.
>>
>>17046694
This
>>
I own small caliber firearms (9mm, 22.cal), so as long as they are twd zombies I should be okay holding out in my house; for the initial outbreak.

I would use boards from the wooden fence that borders my property to barricade doors and windows. I have a tool belt as well as materials that will be a valuable asset to me. When it comes to food, I have a small stock, so finding a steady source will be my next step. Looting and raiding gardens will be dangerous and that's why I'd like to avoid contact with the infected and try to get out of the city. Focusing on looting my neighborhood, I'd work on gathering supplies such as food, medicine and ammunition. After Ive stocked up, id head towards water. Im not 5 minutes from a large body of water, lake superior, but id prefer a less busy body of water. One sheltered by dense forest, one away from the population. Either that or hijack a shipping boat, one that hauls shipping containers, from the harbor and set sail for Iceland.

Either way, Id live out the apocalypse in a boat on the water. If I did make it out on a fishing or shipping vessel, id rename myself Santiago and start fishing.
>>
>>17045777
I live in the middle of no where. If a zombie apocalypse happens I can literally just sit at home, and I would be OK. I'm more worried about other people trying to raid my shit than the zombies themselves.
>>
>>17045777
realistically, stay by myself, get a light-medium backpack with enough space to carry food and a really sharp melee weapon, if you can't cut the head just aim for the legs and cripple the bastard. and most importantly run. Keep on moving non stop until i die by me own devices. That way there's no bullshit drama and baggage that comes wtth my death. If i happen to live long enough for it to blow over then great, if not oh fuckin well.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 500x750px
Alright, Anons. I have had a full zombie plan ready for a while now.
>Immediately grab small pocket knifes and the biggest knife from the kitchen.
>Call friends and warn about apocalypse,
>Start filling the bathtub with cold water.
>Have dad grab AT LEAST 4 rifles, 4 handguns, and lots of ammo.
>Put on leather jacket.
>Grab as many backpacks as you can find and run outside, knife in hand.
>Stockpile backpacks with bottled water and any alcohol besides beer.
>Acquire my gun.
>Make sure the gun is loaded.
>Turn off the faucet for the bathtub.
>Get into the pick-up truck and acquire friends and family
>Stop at grocery store to grab any and all non perishable canned food and bottled water.
>Drive back home, tell dad to start cutting wood to barricade the windows.
>Grab a big Phillips head screwdriver from the garage.
>SCREW the boards over the windows.
>Give everyone the jacket that fits them most closely. (It gets cold up here.)
>Fill the bathtub if it isn’t full yet.
>Grab sleeping bags and blankets.
>Set up “camp” upstairs with supplies and survivors.
>For the first few weeks, try to conserve food and water and pick off any infected stealthily when given the chance.
>Once supplies run a little bit low, walk or drive into town and loot the stores, making sure to remain stealthy and only firing a gun when ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY.
>Continue this process until the town is picked clean.
>Move on to the next city via pick-up truck and find a rural home with two stories that has a way of reaching the roof from the second floor.
>Fortify the establishment in the best way.
>While some work on fortification, have others pick off walkers stealthily.
>Keep up this trend of “Safe-housing” for each city, assuming zombies are few to moderate in numbers.
>If you find a plane, check it for zombies and, if zombie-free, fly to where the group decides is the best place to head (likely North, if TWD has taught me anything.)
>>
>>17047033
>Move on to the next city

Realistically, such city would be picked clean just like your home town, not only that, it would be infested.

>if you find a plane
Yeah, no.

Captcha: mountains.

You know where to go.
>>
gee OP i dont know, im about as ready as i am to fight werewolves and vampires

you guys are fucking retards
>>
Go to the winchester for a pint and wait for this whole thing to blow over
>>
File: image.gif (872KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
872KB, 500x216px
>>17047064
>Such city would be picked clean
>Implying I'm not going to hunt, fish, and scavenge when given the chance.

>No planes
I said "If", not "when". Either way, what would happen to all the planes, just disappear all of a sudden? That would be implying that the apocalypse started in the U.S.
>>
>>17047081
>Implying 4chan isn't full of retards
>>
File: legend-satan-laughing-o.gif.gif (403KB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
legend-satan-laughing-o.gif.gif
403KB, 320x214px
>>17047100
>imblygn that you will be given a chance
>>
>>17047115
."emoh larur" yas t'ndid I gniylpmi<
>>
>>17045777
I have already assembled my team:
Hitler
Mother Teresa
Gabe Newell
Hannibal Lecter

Hitler would provide good leadership for the group, while Mother Teresa would balance out the evil in Hitler. The two would constantly argue, providing the drama we need on the team. Gabe Newell would be the brains of the bunch because he knows a lot about zombies. He even made a game called Left 4 Dead which is all about zombies. And Hannibal Lecter is on the team because while the zombies are trying to eat us, he would try to eat the zombies. For our weapons, I, of course, would only need to use my body as a weapon. Hitter would use a 9mm German pistol. Mother Teresa would use her faith to pray for us, boosting the morale of the team. Lord Gaben would not only use his knowledge, but he would also be the comic relief of the group and boost our morale in a different way. Also, we would need a cat.
>>
>>17046468
I think my situation could do well during a TWD style apocalypse. Canned beans and bags of long grain rice up to 6 months. After that... it's fine to scavenge.

Might kill myself once the generators run out completely
>>
>>17048143
I'm with you until that last part. Only commit suicide if you have to. Suicide is the coward's way out. Even if I was bitten, I'd cut off the infected limb and hope for the best. I will either triumph, or die trying.
>>
>>17048169
You being able to determine when it's time to off yourself to avoid becoming one of the is just about as likely as a zombie apocalypse 2bh
>>
>>17048277
Good point. And good job avoiding the autocorrect of t b h to "desu".
>>
I'm sick of this zombie shit...
I live in Brazil anyway... even zombies here'd dance and fuck some big booty... I'm not afraid of this rotten corpse that'd dismember in pieces in 2 weeks.
>>
>>17046391
The first thing millions of people will try to do is rush to the docks and steal a boat. You need to be at sea with your crew and have enough supplies to wait out the majority of the population's death (so they can't take your boat from you) as soon as you think the apocalypse is starting.
>>
>>17047064
>mountains
>not staying in a valley where you can grow crops, potentially have spring runoff, and have a wide range of view for clear shots in case of invasion.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 460x345px
>>17045777
Kill my disabled sister and hang myself.
>>
>>17051561
Well that escalated quickly.
>>
File: freud2.jpg (58KB, 485x728px) Image search: [Google]
freud2.jpg
58KB, 485x728px
>>17051561

Choice of mattress pic tells what you really would do to your disabled sister in a world with no consequences.
>>
yeah, I can't think of anything. Lets get old and fat and die in our sleep instead. in comfy covers.
>>
>>17046805
This man knows what hes talking about.
>>
>>17047081
At least this thread knows they're pretending. Or would you prefer an "ask a demon from zimbabwe anything" thread
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.