[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the point of living in your opinion. If you had the choise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1446264680155.jpg (23KB, 552x424px) Image search: [Google]
1446264680155.jpg
23KB, 552x424px
What is the point of living in your opinion. If you had the choise would you of wished of never existing existing in the first place away from worries and being a human in nothingness that ever existence, blank darkness with nothing that never and will exist?
>>
>If you had the choise would you of wished of never existing existing

You should try posting sober sometimes.
>>
>>17044583

Because there is a will that wants to have creatures. If you can't fight back that will, then it is wiser to you to think "By who". Thinking in an impossible will lead you to nowhere.
>>
>>17044583
>wanting intellectual discussion on /x/

>>>/his/ is your best bet freindo
>>
>>17044583
i have very bad death anxiety. i'd rather have never existed in the first place. it'd save me a lot of suffering.
>>
>>17047532
wait it's gonna happen. Oh it didn't. well surely it will happen now. still no huh. well why your waiting maybe watch some t.v. our have a beer.
>>
well my life is sort of an unrecognizable pile of shit and im surrounded by a bunch of situations/opinions/people that make no sense whatsoever anymore so to answer your question yeah that seems fair
>>
>>17047560
without specifics it's hard to say. But work out your stuff. Don't be afraid to cut someone/something off.
>>
>>17047558
i've actually considered suicide in the past. i think my fear stems from the fact that in the end, i have no choice over whether i die or not.
but yes, i think while i wait i'll have a beer or two.
>>
>>17047574
well this could be the problem but it also isnt
>>
remain calm, and don't forget a towel.
>>
>>17044583
I hate having a somewhat moral opinion and being surrounded by failure, this makes me want to stop existing existing, because I also think morals are fucking shit
>>
>>17044583
no point. and yes, if i had the choice, i would never have been born.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.