[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am called One With The Spear, and I will answer the questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
I am called One With The Spear, and I will answer the questions I can while I can, before the sun finds it, please
>>
What is the spear?
>>
>>17044507
My 8-inch member
>>
>>17044507
I did not name myself, that question I cannot answer, ask a Native American shaman I suppose. Next question
>>
>>17044468
You're Jesus right? I mean, he has a spear in his torso
>plot twist
>>
What is my "spirit name"?
>>
I am called the spear because at the moment I am speared on a big nigger dick.
>>
>>17044522
This is not a who dunnit, I am a humble Georgia boy young and still daily growing, but I have meditated on the all since before I knew it was, someone ask me something that needs answering, to the woods with the jokes
>>
>>17044528
I will call you "the first one" because you asked me the first question
>>
>>17044541
I usually go by Eve "the first woman"

I like you, you're on point

What kind of questions were you expecting? Do you have a background story about yourself?
>>
>>17044507
I suppose it is something I carry, I ask myself that every day, don't mistake my lack of an answer as a dismissal of the validity of your question, I told us I knew not all, we try to listen but the blood wants blood
>>
>>17044558
I was expecting the kinds of questions I ask myself, and I'm sure you ask too, the kind that loosen screws and whine nails. "What was on the mountain that made Moses blind" for instance
>>
>>17044558
If you would like to get to know me we can become one, and I will turn out my inside scoop, but not here, these wolves will smell our sweat
>>
Where does wood become flesh?
>>
>>17044588
On the cross, where hands wrap around oars, when you didn't shut the door all the way and you don't need the nob, and every time we go In the woods.
>>
>>17044577
>>17044582
"Who is the great magician who makes the grass green?"

Sure, I'd like a new friend
>>
>>17044588
DO NOT DALLY IN THE WOODS
>>
>>17044541
No fair, I asked the first question...
>>
>>17044611
>>17044611
He appears to me on a non motorized bicycle but I can't trust that because I stole one today and that could easily leave a bike stain, we're it new and greased, though I cannot remember because I left it with the others in the woods, and the woods are a far travel, I have to swim to get there and I can't swim on a bike. I'm digressing I think I'll try to answer your question let me meditate momentarily
>>
>>17044629
A question I cannot answer is not truly being asked, you made a mistake, and I failed in my duty, we both have so long to be sorry though, let's get started and stop talking about it. If you would like a name too I will put just as much thought into yours, I am a frozen waves crest till I thaw when the sun finds it
>>
>>17044629
I will call you Woebegone, always
>>
>>17044611
I suppose I must be him I can't see anyone else when I look out the window for the lights inside and mercy of the suns slow coming, I saw me on the bike first, and try as I might the light behind me I still on, and the suns still gone, and this window is the closest thing to a crystal ball I have
>>
>>17044468

So /x/ is just 75% role playing now?

okay.jpg
>>
>>17044663
I like it.
Here's my question:
What happens when the sun finds you?
>>
>>17044691
I am not role playing it have made no claims an do think I am excellent ,I think most everyone else is blind and I trying to light a candle while it's still needed, before the sun brings us all back to your viewpoint, all the mystery covered in paper mâché obviousness, that is a lie
>>
>>17044691
What role am I playing then you dim fuck? Do you realize you're recycling? and I mean made of it
>>
>>17044691
And I do not think I'm excellent* mistyping that made me suicidal for a clocks tick, forgive me though I spurned you for miscommunication is everyone's sin, but you blindness is yours alone and I have no right to forgive it
>>
>>17044700
I shutter to think but never remember, I will answer if you ask again, but appreciate it will cause me great discomfort to relate, not because I want an apology, but so the magic works
>>
>>17044700
Here I am dallying in the woods myself, forgive my hypocrisy I am a child and a fool but I believe and I make ripples. When the sun comes up, I am not a frozen waves crest, I melt and I go up onto the shore in a crash that ends me and my name is my Christian name again and i lock away the crazily shaking perpetual motion engine inside myself and go to work and eat the slop and question it all till the sun stops screaming, just like everyone else in the sun, maybe always, but you can't convince me of anything when I'm so far in the woods
>>
>>17044519
How's Elvis doing?
>>
File: spear-guy.png (810KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
spear-guy.png
810KB, 750x1000px
>>17044468
Sure thing buddy
>>
>>17044771
I will not mock the dead with you Daniel
>>
>>17044773
You tell some one you're a child and they respect your humbleness, you look like a child and they think you're a fool, you have more senses than your vision, more than five even
>>
>>17044773
That and thank you, I of course intended to take a picture that could be seen, but my blood is full of whiskey and I cannot stand to turn on a light
>>
File: 1448855686771.jpg (258KB, 648x865px) Image search: [Google]
1448855686771.jpg
258KB, 648x865px
>>17044468

Will humanity as a whole ever wake up and accept love as the true divine?

What is the cause for the mass awakening we as a civilization are going through?

I bear the sign of the Lover, which doubles as the Addict. What should I look out for in daily life?
>>
>>17044796
1) organisms die, forget the world and the problems it tells you it has, your problems are your worlds problems. If you have the mental capacity to look at what we're all dealing with in a compact enough equation to be solved be my guest, and accept you're a god. I am not.
>>
>>17044796
2) I am unaware of any such awakening I loath the sin growing around me, I see no progress, I see children deliberately doing what Freud said they should, or god said they should, or I said they should, to escape accountability on a growing scale, even though we're all just mad men
>>
>>17044796
3) look out for dishonest whores of anything, whatever they're selling, even heaven. I kicked heroin a couple months back and fancy myself, and the witch lying beside me, romantic to the bone, I feel your weight and you feel mine remember that, but only if it helps
>>
>>17044605
That makes no fucking sense and you can't spell for shit. Pay more attention in English class you role playing middle schooler. saged
>>
>>17045101
I'm 22, I'm drunk, and you're a nerd, go master-bate more violently that last time didn't get rid of the old bitchies apparently
>>
File: 1447373478773.gif (947KB, 499x477px) Image search: [Google]
1447373478773.gif
947KB, 499x477px
I honestly think this board would benefit a whole lot if it was renamed /rp/. Imagine all the traffic from furfags and horsefuckers.
>>
>>17044705
>I am not role playing

OH yes, yes you are you "dim fuck".
>>
>>17044468
You have a gay haircut
That is my question
>>
>>17044468
What's it like being an alcoholic?
>>
>>17044796
>picture I have posted a couple of times recently
>"this is the reality in which everyone will wake up"
>Lovers, Addict

Hi alternate me
>>
>>17045583
What role was I playing last night then? I already asked and got no answer, I prefaced my post saying id answer the questions I could and was honest when I couldn't, the one anon who understood how to ask a spiritual question got a spiritual answer, and woebegone got answers even though he asked a kettle that could talk why it was black, so I hadn't much distance to draw on
>>
>>17045608
I have hair that has grown how it wanted to since I shaved my head bald and wrote what I couldn't forget on it
>>
>>17044690
The magician is the conscious self (who also doesn't exist)

Is the vessel valuable, or is the empty space inside?
>>
>>17044468
These stupid sons of bitches, dude.
>>
/x/ is fucking awful.
>>
Can you send me a mental message?
>>
>>17044468
>The One with the Spear
>Typing and answering our questions

I never knew niggers could read.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.