[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, /x/, let's say that hypothetically, I had a wish that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Picture_unrelated.jpg (171KB, 684x474px) Image search: [Google]
Picture_unrelated.jpg
171KB, 684x474px
So, /x/, let's say that hypothetically, I had a wish that I would do just about anything to have fulfilled, to the point of obsession.

How might I go about having it granted?
>>
>>17044230
1. Make a wish.
2. See it through.
3. See what I can do for you.

Nothing stops a wish faster than unwishing it. You probably keep unwishing it the moment it comes true.
>>
Is it a sinful wish
>>
>>17044407
My commitment does occasionally waver, that's one of the reasons I've taken to looking into...more unique methods. While I'm currently inclined, I want to find a way in which this wish will happen no matter what, even if I change my mind down the road.

>>17044416
Oh, yes.
What isn't sinful though, really?
>>
>>17044230
i doubtable on this subject but its complicity weird im still obsessing about making 7mills but im still broke.
>>
>>17044420
In my experience you shall have to find a way to make it not sinful before you will succeed

Now dish
What's the wish?
>>
>>17044438
I'm not inclined to say. For one, in my very limited experience, telling someone your wish tends to ruin any chance of it becoming true. For another, there are absolutely zero ways to make it not sinful. It's sinful like five times over.
>>
>>17044446
Well if you're not going to be Frank or at least get quints I can't help you

Good luck and all that
Don't sell your soul to the devil, you need it do magic
>>
>>17044457
Sorry, dude. Didn't want to waste any wishing power on guaranteeing those quints.

Didn't plan on selling my soul, but I'll do just about anything short of that.
>>
File: 1435321808421.jpg (2MB, 1739x1175px) Image search: [Google]
1435321808421.jpg
2MB, 1739x1175px
We are praying everyday to stay alive.
>>
>>17044420
>I want to find a way in which this wish will happen no matter what, even if I change my mind down the road.
I can't grant wishes like that. You never have the option to remove your ability to unwish a wish with me.

That was my condition to entering the universe. No wish I grant will ever be forced to exist beyond the will of the wisher who wished it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.